Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
After perusing the Genesis 6 Giants thread... I wanted to delve further into that subject. If you personally believe that "sons of God" refer to fallen angels, as I do; do you believe the same could be said for demons? Do you think it possible for Satan's demons to procreate with mankind as well? Clearly, demons can indwell humans and can take a form of human so convincing that men don't even recognize them as anything out of the ordinary. I have no scriptural support to back this up, I just wanted to hear some different opinions on this.

Thank you and God bless!
Joy

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Demons, aka unclean spirits, seducing spirits, are the earth-bound spirits of the giants - the hybrid/chimera offspring of angels and human women.

Jud 1:14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones
Jud 1:15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

Notice the quotation marks!

Now look:

Enoch 1: 9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch.htm

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Enoch 6:1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.
[Chapter 7]
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jud 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

[Chapter 10]
1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, 2 and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come 3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape 4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the 8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and 11 that each one of them will live five hundred years.' And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all 15 generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth' shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

Chapter 15:8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon 9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; 10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless 12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After perusing the Genesis 6 Giants thread... I wanted to delve further into that subject. If you personally believe that "sons of God" refer to fallen angels, as I do; do you believe the same could be said for demons? Do you think it possible for Satan's demons to procreate with mankind as well? Clearly, demons can indwell humans and can take a form of human so convincing that men don't even recognize them as anything out of the ordinary. I have no scriptural support to back this up, I just wanted to hear some different opinions on this.

Thank you and God bless!
Joy
No, they cannot procreate, but they do appear in dreams, visions and actual physical manifestations to some demonized men and women to harrass them sexually and to have intimate relations with them. The succubus and incubus seducing sexually unclean demons are male and female disembodied spirits of the nephillim.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

Thank you and God bless!
Joy

i think it was done in the times of egypt, and before. i think they are doing it again now, but through alien abductions. read Dr David Jacobs book.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This topic involves the amalgamation of man and beast but there is a serious problem with the understanding of this issue because of one particular transgression that was committed by our founding fathers. We suffer from iniquity and it blinds us from the truth. This is a very lengthy subject so I'll have to brief it into a nutshell...

This phenomena involves human DNA and other dimensions within the spiritual realm as well as our physical realm. It also touches on the phenomena of "What goes around comes around" and much more. The physical flesh is determined by our DNA code and it is this that is affected also by spiritual powers and influences. What actually happens when demons possess a human, the DNA is coded according to satan's design and the person becomes that in the flesh. The possessed person is a offspring of the serpent and is considered to be a demon as the demon is manifested outwardly as well as in the heart and mind. Take a look around and compare people with people and their lifestyles. This, what you see is a product of the New World Order that has come but we've been brainwashed and desensitized to not see it.

The world is full of satanic creatures and I say this when we are fallen from Glory. This flesh is filth and is not what God intends for us to remain. Those who know God will understand this and know the differences between flesh and how God regards it. Enoch was also considered an angel, all sons of God, just like Jesus were and are angels in the flesh. There are many forms of angelic creations but the son of man is exactly that, a son of God who is born of flesh but there's an intelligence that accompanies the Spirit that is within the man and that is what determines him to be an angel. So, when we regard angels in context, we should know that these were mere men but of another 'Spirit' than of those who are regarded as beasts. 'Beast' is also describing contemptible men and of a satanic spirit. When a male from the higher nature (angelic/glorified) is joined in marriage to one of the lower nature (satanic DNA/character) then the higher is always corrupted. It's the same as placing a few drops of strychnine into a glass of safe drinking water; the entire glass of water is then contaminated, no part remains safe or separate.

The flesh and spirit behave much like numbers do, with this knowledge you may understand how they work together. When we add two numbers together they become another but this is only because of the covenant that is made between them. If the law of God was void also in nature as it is in humankind, we could not then successfully add numbers together; the sums would not be faithful to be the same each time that we add the same numbers together. An example is when we add 6 to 1 we then have 7. This is how male and female are no longer seen as such when righteously equated into Christ.

The male is 6 and the female are 1 and if we adhere to this binding law and 'Order' of God, we will then equate to Christ who is 7 in Glory. The entire world would then be in heaven if it were possible but this is not possible without God's intervention and a natural change in our own minds that will change our DNA codes into heavenly creatures that are designed by God. God's children existed in the Book of Life as DNA codes long before they ever will be in flesh or glorified. The 'Book' is a symbol for the heart and mind of God and we have one too. Everything that we do in our life is recorded in our books even when we are not aware of it and it is our heart and mind that God searches and sees what we have done, the 'Books' are opened in heaven; this means that our minds are searched and the 'heaven' regards that high place, or 'High places' as described in scripture.

We we battle demons, we battle them in high places, this place is our mind. The head sits atop of the shoulders and this is how parables speak or talk in regards as to simplicity. God's Word is very easy to understand if you examine the precepts in such manner as like drawing 'stick-men' to see the picture in the parable. The children of God will see the simplicity while others, scholars and the secular educated-natural minds cannot and will not.

Our present human race are satanic creatures and this is not to condemn or persecute but to inform those who are sincere as to know God. Daniel says that God will be renowned in the last-day, this said, why is He renowned if the world already knows Him as they presently claim? The truth is, they are all liars. To say that we know God when we don't is unpardonable unless repented of. God says: "To Love Me is to know Me", while the world says: "To know me is to LOVE me". We are 180° apart from God in every sense; The Holy has been profaned and all profanity appears innocently Holy in the eyes and minds of transgressors. Even transgressors believe that they are righteous, go figure!

There's too much to comment on and many sources of evidence to back it up. This is the actual reason why there is debate between Creation and Evolution, neither side is understood and neither side is excused from our existence as they both are real and do work together as the natural and supernatural worlds interact.

We exist in the third dimension and may interact with all of that below us but are not permitted to see upward and beyond that in which we live. Angels do exist in the third dimension and must be manifest in flesh but when angels exist in the fourth dimension or higher, they are then another form and are not seen by the natural eye. What we see in a human angel may be a mere reflection of his spiritual form, just a guess, mind you.

There is much to learn about our fallen nature before we can overcome the powerful delusion that hides the truth from the wicked. There is one underlining transgression that must be recognized before the human race may be rightly Judged by God, and it is this blindness of our sin that keeps God from Coming to Redeem His children. The longer that satan can keep the world in transgression and confusion, the longer he lives in his children/offspring (present human race). God says to put on the 'New man' and let the old man die. This is the idea of being 'Born again' and it is this satanic creature that we must realize that we've become before we over come.

We are the real deal, the actual 'Planet of the Apes' and God sees us as shrunken heads and it is God who will stitch up the loose lips that presently speak blasphemies against His Word, Who is His Son. The world have become as gods, apart from God and it is this exalted level, this high horse that we must dismount and be humble in order to properly 'Fear God'.

God bless...

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you and God bless!
Joy

Demons can not have babies.. Demons are a spirit.. they can merge with humans and that human can have a baby but, demons or satan can not produce life and dont want too..
God is the only one that can produce Life.

Glory To God

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,186.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Thank you and God bless!
Joy

No, demons are the disembodied, earthbound spirits of dead nephilim. They can possess people, but not procreate with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
.what supporting scriptures support your theory? Post them, please!
There are no canonical scriptures that explicitly say it.

But you can find it in non-canonical Jewish sources. It was a Jewish belief during the Second Temple period that was repeated by some early church figures such as Justin Martyr and Athenagoras.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Enoch 15:
The Book of Enoch, Translated by Robert H. Charles, 1912
The Creation of Unclean Spirits
8"And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.
9Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.
10As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.
11And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. 12And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them."

16 From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement— thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated.

So demons are disembodied nephillim, and the females of them are called sirens.
There are two sirens in Zechariah 5:15 -two female spirits with stork wings.
There are succubus and incubus demons who are unclean wicked spirits who seduce men and women.

19: 19 And Uriel said to me: "Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits [the offspring spirits, disembodied] assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, here shall they stand, till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of.

2And the women [female spirits born to them] also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens."

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are no canonical scriptures that explicitly say it.

But you can find it in non-canonical Jewish sources. It was a Jewish belief during the Second Temple period that was repeated by some early church figures such as Justin Martyr and Athenagoras.

Enoch 15:
The Book of Enoch, Translated by Robert H. Charles, 1912
The Creation of Unclean Spirits
8"And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.
9Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.
10As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.
11And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. 12And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them."

16 From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement— thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated.

So demons are disembodied nephillim, and the females of them are called sirens.
There are two sirens in Zechariah 5:15 -two female spirits with stork wings.
There are succubus and incubus demons who are unclean wicked spirits who seduce men and women.

19: 19 And Uriel said to me: "Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits [the offspring spirits, disembodied] assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, here shall they stand, till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of.

2And the women [female spirits born to them] also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens."

I suppose that my question wasn't clear... I'm addressing the issue of procreation. The poster that I quoted says that demons CANNOT be procreated with humankind. Is this right?

Well, if it is what is intended then I question the passage that you quoted:

8"And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling."

It seems to me that there's a contradiction and the scriptures actually correct your false theory.

Upvote 0

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I suppose that my question wasn't clear...
Perhaps it wasn't. I was agreeing with the post by Handmaid for Jesus: according to some Second Temple Jewish literature, repeated by some early church writers, demons can possess people but cannot procreate with them.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose that my question wasn't clear... I'm addressing the issue of procreation. The poster that I quoted says that demons CANNOT be procreated with humankind. Is this right?

Well, if it is what is intended then I question the passage that you quoted:

8"And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling."

It seems to me that there's a contradiction and the scriptures actually correct your false theory.
If you read the chapters in Enoch then you will note the fact that the demons are disembodied spirits of the nephillim.
When the demons were in their unlawfully gotten flesh bodies [got by the Watcher angels taking wives and procreating by gene splitting -messing with the DNA of their "daughters of Adam" wives] they then married and had offspring, themselves. Being now disembodied, they cannot procreate, and the Enoch chapter also states that they shall never rise in those stolen flesh bodies, and will be cast into the Lake of Fire to be tormented forever, but not in a body. Therefore they are "the Rapha/dead who shall not rise", in Scripture [Isaiah 26:14 -in the Hebrew].

All souls born in Adam will rise bodily, whether they rise to eternal death in the Lake of Fire -soul in body cast there as "undying worms", or rise in regeneration of body to the image of the New Man, they will rise; but nephillim bodies will never rise, as God said and Enoch wrote, in Enoch chapter 15.

Even Goliath and his brothers were nephillim, descended from a fallen watcher after the flood [for they also did that after the flood, as Moses says and as history proves],

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,186.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

It is not my theory! When Jesus walked the earth, there were demons in people.A whole legion of demons was in the man here. Now a person possessed by a demon can procreate, but, that is another matter.

Mark
5 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0

JoyT86

I Love Jesus!
Mar 18, 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No demons can't procreate with man but with woman is a whole different thread!

Rolling on floor and laughing. Sorry people I had to say it:doh:

:p Haha! Thank you for that.

I appreciate all the replies. I myself, am no theologian, but I am fascinated with the amount of scriptural knowledge you all have. I am continuously studying scripture and one day hope to be as well informed as some of you!

God bless.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No demons can't procreate with man but with woman is a whole different thread!

Rolling on floor and laughing. Sorry people I had to say it:doh:
To procreate means to have children with. The demons cannot have children by impregnating a human and having a physical flesh child.
The demons do, however, have "unclean relations" with both men and with women, in the spiritual realm. They are called spiritual wives and spiritual husbands when they control the dreams and lives of their captives even to the point of killing the physical husbands and wives of those they torment. Read the book of Tobit in the Deuterocanon. The demon killed 7 of Sarah's husbands on their wedding night, but was cast out and bound up by the angel Raphael, and she married Tobias and lived happily ever after.

Also, a succubus is a female sexual demon who has unclean relations with men and an incubus is a male demon who has unclean relations with women.
They can be cast out, and never return to torment and afflict the lives and dream of born again in Christ believers.

Upvote 0