Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You really shouldn't knock Enoch!!! You'll soon enough find out what is garbage and what is truth.

I don't have to wait to find out what is truth and garbage, God preserved his inspired word so that we can know NOW.......if this book with the author's name of "Enoch" were part of his inspired word then God would have included it as part of his holy word

you're capable of preserving your family photos and important documents............how much more then is God capable of preserving his word

this book was not included by God because he did not inspire it to begin with , it's "teachings" are false , lies.........and God cannot lie and neither can he be tempted to do so

Scripture alone dictates what is truth , doctrines , precepts..........we don't live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from God , his Living Word (Christ) and his written word (holy scriptures)

this book called "enoch" is neither

Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven." Mark 12:25

There is a big difference between the ability of spiritual beings able to emulate and manipulate matter...and them having viable DNA to impart to human women to produce offspring.

It won't be long (if the Lord tarries) before humans can emulate and manipulate matter in small ways using energy fields.

But having that energy field deposit viable DNA is a different thing.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fallen angels are demons.

Neither can procreate, angels don't have genitals. Genitalia is a feature necessary for sexual reproduction, something angels don't need to do.

-CryptoLutheran
Angels do not have "seed" to procreate their kind. They are not made "male and female", but they certainly have private parts when in flesh bodies!
The eat food. They drink drinks.
They also sleep -there are angelic creatures who do not sleep and their food and drink is to worship the Glorious Creator before His heavenly throne day and night, which is their food and drink.

OTOH, the food for the satans is the dust/flesh of this creation: they "eat" it by Corruption/Destruction, then "torment the unrepentant souls in Sheol below", and will torment them forever in the Lake of Fire -which is their kingdom prepared for them from the beginning.
they are now laying up their provisions by capturing the fallen souls who do not repent.
The Satans are the first "Preppers".

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Angels do not have "seed" to procreate their kind. They are not made "male and female", but they certainly have private parts when in flesh bodies!

I don't think the Lord's scripture actually indicate whether they are 100% anatomically correct.

The eat food. They drink drinks.

Or seem to. It may vaporize in their mouths for all we know. I suspect what we see and even what we may feel with regard to angelic beings could be light and energy manipulation. The fact that they sometimes take bizarre and impossible-to-describe appearances leads me to believe may not actually yet be corporeal beings.

Unlike the resurrected Christ who is definitely a corporeal being.

They also sleep -there are angelic creatures who do not sleep and their food and drink is to worship the Glorious Creator before His heavenly throne day and night, which is their food and drink.

So some are described, but none are ever described as sleeping. The assertion of characteristic does not necessitate its opposite.

laying up their provisions by capturing the fallen souls who do not repent.

No. Those souls are being held until judgement. They have not been cast into the second death yet.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think the Lord's scripture actually indicate whether they are 100% anatomically correct.
Enoch is Scripture in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible.
Yes, they have male private parts. But they have no seed bags -no seed to implant because they were not created to copulate and that is why they "cut roots spliced genes" to get offspring through their Adam daughter wives
Enoch wrote all about it.

Or seem to. It may vaporize in their mouths for all we know.that is ridiculous. Raphael ate meals with Tobias in Tobit, and with Abraham and Lot in Genesis.
We are told by Paul to be careful to entertain strangers for many have entertained angels thereby. They eat with humans and humans ate angels food thrown out of a window of heaven for forty years.

Those who "sleep not" are mentioned in Rev and in Enoch, and it is said their food is to worship and praise and give glory to God day and night.
Other angels eat, and they sleep. Men ate angels food for 40 years in the wilderness, as the Psalm so states that I pasted.

Raphael, the arch-angel [one of the chief Watchers] slept the nights when he was Tobias' traveling companion and helper, in the Book of Tobit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When we are companions with the holy angels in heaven in the kingdom of God we will eat and sleep in our bodies of flesh that are like the New Creation human being body of flesh Christ is come in, and is glorified in.
Jesus will eat and drink and sleep, also, in the kingdom of God.

Angels will eat and drink also, for they do eat, and they do sleep....but not htose whose food and rest is to worship ceaselessly before the throne,

The Congregation of the Righteous Vindicated

Enoch 62:...8And the Congregation of the elect and holy shall be sown.
And all the elect shall stand before him on that day.
9And all the kings and the mighty and the exalted and those who rule the earth
Shall fall down before him on their faces,
And worship and set their hope upon that Son of Man,
And petition him and supplicate for mercy at his hands.
10Nevertheless that Lord of Spirits will so press them
That they shall hastily go forth from His presence,
And their faces shall be filled with shame,
And the darkness grow deeper on their faces.
11And He will deliver them to the angels for punishment,
To execute vengeance on them because they have oppressed His children and His elect
12And they shall be a spectacle for the righteous and for His elect:
They shall rejoice over them,
Because the wrath of the Lord of Spirits resteth upon them,
And His sword is drunk with their blood.
13And the righteous and elect shall be saved on that day,
And they shall never thenceforward see the face of the sinners and unrighteous.
14And the Lord of Spirits will abide over them,
And with that Son of Man shall they eat
And lie down and rise up for ever and ever.
15And the righteous and elect shall have risen from the earth,
And ceased to be of downcast countenance.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I'm not going into Enoch to develop theology on a point that is not salvational anyway...so we can agree to disagree on the anatomical correctness of angels (which is probably in the same category as calculating the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin).

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
After perusing the Genesis 6 Giants thread... I wanted to delve further into that subject. If you personally believe that "sons of God" refer to fallen angels, as I do; do you believe the same could be said for demons? Do you think it possible for Satan's demons to procreate with mankind as well? Clearly, demons can indwell humans and can take a form of human so convincing that men don't even recognize them as anything out of the ordinary. I have no scriptural support to back this up, I just wanted to hear some different opinions on this.

Thank you and God bless!
Joy
Demons cannot procreate with man. Simple as that. The only way a demon can appear as a man/woman is when it inhabits the body of a man or a woman.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Demons cannot procreate with man. Simple as that. The only way a demon can appear as a man/woman is when it inhabits the body of a man or a woman.

Well, a demon can appear as a man or woman, but that is an ethereal appearance, not a physical manifestation.

Or rather, I think, the Holy Spirit display a demon as though visible when it's necessary for a believer to see one.

I've seen one, as enable by the Holy Spirit to see it.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After perusing the Genesis 6 Giants thread... I wanted to delve further into that subject. If you personally believe that "sons of God" refer to fallen angels, as I do; do you believe the same could be said for demons? Do you think it possible for Satan's demons to procreate with mankind as well? Clearly, demons can indwell humans and can take a form of human so convincing that men don't even recognize them as anything out of the ordinary. I have no scriptural support to back this up, I just wanted to hear some different opinions on this.

Thank you and God bless!
Joy

If you want some good study on the subject, check out The Unseen Realm by Dr. Michael S. Heiser.
Some highlights:
1. Angels and the Sons of God (elohim/gods) are not the same beings.
2. The Sons of God pre-date humanity. God Himself is the unique Elohim who created all the others, and none of the other elohim are like Him.
3. What we call demons are the disembodied spirits of the dead nephilim, who are human-elohim hybrids. They had a physical form while alive.
4. The Nephilim were indeed the product of the elohim and women inter-marrying. Angels don't have sex, elohim do.
5. Satan is a title/role, not the name of a specific being.

The Book of Enoch has good info to, but I'd recommend reading Heiser first, just to get the proper historical/cultural framework before reading BoE. There's also a dead sea scroll found not too long ago called the Book of Giants which talks about Enoch's world (pre-flood).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, a demon can appear as a man or woman, but that is an ethereal appearance, not a physical manifestation.

Or rather, I think, the Holy Spirit display a demon as though visible when it's necessary for a believer to see one.

I've seen one, as enable by the Holy Spirit to see it.
As though visible.... is that the same thing as a little bit dead, or sort of pregnant?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As though visible.... is that the same thing as a little bit dead, or sort of pregnant?

Physically visible would be a matter of photons striking an object and being reflected through the cornea of the eye, focused by the lens onto the retina, creating chemical changes in the rods and cones that are transmitted to the brain and interpreted as something "seen."

The Holy Spirit can skip all that, translating what exists non-physically and give a specific interpretation to the brain.

And the Holy Spirit can do it different ways to different persons at the same time. In one of my particular cases, the Holy Spirit provided a "visual" discernment of a demon to me, but an aural and olfactory discernment of the same demon at the same time to my wife. The difference was that the Holy Spirit tuned discernment to the senses each of us harkens to most closely.

Upvote 0