Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prepared the way for his cousin - the MESSIAH.
And he was born of a miraculous birth.

He was the Elijah that was mentioned at the end of Malachi.

PLEASE tell me you are not so arrogant as to think you are another John the Baptist.
I am just a believer, not even a saint in tune with Lord's prayer.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Wherever possible it is our duty to show where people are headed: a wide gate. It is our responsibility to voice our concern; otherwise, we are failing in our responsibility and duty in not cautioning them.

Actually, our duty is to love others as Christ loves us, and commissioned to go out and make disciples for him.

He is my focus.

I'm not seeing a lot of fruit of the Spirit coming from your posts here. You may want to rethink where you have put your focus.

God created male and then female to help him giving her certain superior traits in raising a family.

Is this how you would describe God as well? The Hebrew word used for "helper" is the exact same Hebrew word used to describe God in the other parts of scripture. Is God so inferior and insignificant then that you put yourself greater in importance even to him?

Are animals of greater value than humans considering that they were created before us?

You have no logic in these arguments.

I have to wonder if there is *any* passage of scripture that you haven't managed to seriously mangle?

• Winner
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Prepared the way for his cousin - the MESSIAH.
And he was born of a miraculous birth.

He was the Elijah that was mentioned at the end of Malachi.

PLEASE tell me you are not so arrogant as to think you are another John the Baptist.

Apparently, he believes he is even greater than God, our helper and redeemer, himself.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Since 1977, for more than four decades.

As theologian who has been been following Yeshua slightly longer than you, you do surprise me, with the amount you clearly have not learned. You should be learning by what G_d has done over the years, and teaching others by now. Instead you are arguing about what G_d has written in Scripture, and not accepting correction from other Christians, who have studied the word more comprehensively, some for a living, than you appear to have done. A load of chutzpah!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, our duty is to love others as Christ loves us, and commissioned to go out and make disciples for him.
God hates wickedness. Remember Jesus whipping out business people and His woes against hypocrites and religious people? Out of love we need to caution them(Hebrews 10:25). The order of the day is believers are churning out believers! No disciples!

I'm not seeing a lot of fruit of the Spirit coming from your posts here. You may want to rethink where you have put your focus.

I get mad when convenient concepts are cooked up twisting scripture.

Is this how you would describe God as well? The Hebrew word used for "helper" is the exact same Hebrew word used to describe God in the other parts of scripture. Is God so inferior and insignificant then that you put yourself greater in importance even to him?

This is another low level feminist garb to elevate woman to the status of God! A blasphemy! By the way, are you a lady?

Are animals of greater value than humans considering that they were created before us?

Don't you know the best came at the end: the image of God!

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As theologian who has been been following Yeshua slightly longer than you, you do surprise me, with the amount you clearly have not learned. You should be learning by what G_d has done over the years, and teaching others by now. Instead you are arguing about what G_d has written in Scripture, and not accepting correction from other Christians, who have studied the word more comprehensively, some for a living, than you appear to have done. A load of chutzpah!
I am trying to practice. Learning is for scholarship or for eking out a living, that is, professionalism. I am not interested in 'knowledge factories'. I don't claim to be a teacher. There is only one Teacher, that is, Jesus. My focus is on Jesus and His words, not cooked up stories based on pick and choose verses or part of verses!

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
God hates wickedness. Remember Jesus whipping out business people and His woes against hypocrites and religious people? Out of love we need to caution them(Hebrews 10:25). The order of the day is believers are churning out believers! No disciples!

Jesus disagrees.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 28:19)

"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another." (John 13:34)

Plenty more where that came from and you don't even have to take them out of context.

I get mad when convenient concepts are cooked up twisting scripture.

"Now the works of the flesh are obvious: fornication, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, anger, quarrels, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these. I am warning you, as I warned you before: those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

This is another low level feminist garb to elevate woman to the status of God! A blasphemy!

It wasn't feminists who used the same word to describe God that also described Eve. It's there clear as day in the original Hebrew manuscripts for any who care to look at them and study them. If you believe that Eve is without value because she is described by a word translated as "helper", then you must also believe that God is without value being described as the same.

By the way, are you a lady?

I am primarily a follower of Jesus Christ.

"Whoever says, “I am in the light,” while hating a brother or sister, is still in the darkness. Whoever loves a brother or sister lives in the light, and in such a person there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates another believer is in the darkness, walks in the darkness, and does not know the way to go, because the darkness has brought on blindness." (1 John 2:9-11)

"There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28)

Don't you know the best came at the end: the image of God!

So Eve is the only image-bearer of God because she came at the end? Wow, animals coming first and Eve coming at the end? Apparently poor Adam got in line at the wrong time, being the "middle child" that he is. :)

Or maybe God found ALL of his creation to be good. Imagine that!

Is there even a single verse anywhere in scripture that you aren't prone to mangle and distort in your hatred and bitterness? Have you even listened to yourself? Do you have these sorts of issues with people away from the internet as well?

I will pray for your healing and wholeness because you seem so very broken.

• Winner
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus disagrees.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 28:19)

Yes, Jesus disagrees because believers are churning out believers! Do you know the qualifications to become disciples? Please read Luke 14:26,27 &33

"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another." (John 13:34)

Plenty more where that came from and you don't even have to take them out of context.

Do you know there are three types of love according to Bible. Is it one concocted term?

"Now the works of the flesh are obvious: fornication, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, anger, quarrels, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these. I am warning you, as I warned you before: those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

So you continue to love and encourage these attitudes with the people you interact?

It wasn't feminists who used the same word to describe God that also described Eve. It's there clear as day in the original Hebrew manuscripts for any who care to look at them and study them. If you believe that Eve is without value because she is described by a word translated as "helper", then you must also believe that God is without value being described as the same.

Same word may mean differently in different contexts. Don't drag down God to the level of sinner Eve! That is definitely blasphemy of the highest order!

I am primarily a follower of Jesus Christ.

"Whoever says, “I am in the light,” while hating a brother or sister, is still in the darkness. Whoever loves a brother or sister lives in the light, and in such a person there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates another believer is in the darkness, walks in the darkness, and does not know the way to go, because the darkness has brought on blindness." (1 John 2:9-11)

"There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28)
You did not answer my specific question of whether you being a lady or gentleman. Beating around the bush is escapism, trying to hide like Adam and Eve after committing sin!

So Eve is the only image-bearer of God because she came at the end? Wow, animals coming first and Eve coming at the end? Apparently poor Adam got in line at the wrong time, being the "middle child" that he is. :)
It is not the order that counts. It is 'being'! Man was made in the image of God. A part of it is taken out to help him out, not to sit on his head!

Or maybe God found ALL of his creation to be good. Imagine that!

No imagination! He did find that good.
Genesis 1:31 God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
Please go through Genesis 1,2 and 3 carefully.

I will pray for your healing and wholeness because you seem so very broken.

That won't help because I am not a vessel made out of adulterated stuff!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Yes, Jesus disagrees because believers are churning out believers! Do you know the qualifications to become disciples? Please read Luke 14:26,27 &33

Do you know there are three types of love according to Bible. Is it one concocted term?

So you continue to love and encourage these attitudes with the people you interact?

Same word may mean differently in different contexts. Don't drag down God to the level of sinner Eve! That is definitely blasphemy of the highest order!

You did not answer my specific question of whether you being a lady or gentleman. Beating around the bush is escapism, trying to hide like Adam and Eve after committing sin!

It is not the order that counts. It is 'being'! Man was made in the image of God. A part of it is taken out to help him out, not to sit on his head!

No imagination! He did find that good.
Genesis 1:31 God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
Please go through Genesis 1,2 and 3 carefully.

That won't help because I am not a vessel made out of adulterated stuff!

g1335936233290502300.jpg

No more feeding the troll for me.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am trying to practice. Learning is for scholarship or for eking out a living, that is, professionalism. I am not interested in 'knowledge factories'. I don't claim to be a teacher. There is only one Teacher, that is, Jesus. My focus is on Jesus and His words, not cooked up stories based on pick and choose verses or part of verses!

But that is precisely what you have done with Deborah. You made up a series stories, chosen verses and parts of verses, to make the scripture fit a preconceived view that you want to hold on to come what may. Then you came on this site asking us to agree with you, and when we didn't you berated us.

Something about log in your own eye?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
By the way, there are four loves shown in the Bible - C S Lewis will tell you all about them!

Another mistake.

(Thankfully there's someone able to tell you on this site, so you can give G_d the credit for what you have learned, and repentance for 'correcting' someone incorrectly)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I admire your spying ability! I might have overstepped in my zeal to gather the truth!

Some of us pay attention to what is posted on here - I am used to students who 'face both ways' when writing a paper I have to plough through!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But that is precisely what you have done with Deborah. You made up a series stories, chosen verses and parts of verses, to make the scripture fit a preconceived view that you want to hold on to come what may. Then you came on this site asking us to agree with you, and when we didn't you berated us.

Something about log in your own eye?
No, I have not come to this site to seek agreement, but to know other aspects of the issue. I am really interested in knowing what Jews (not Messianic) think about this.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
By the way, there are four loves shown in the Bible - C S Lewis will tell you all about them!

Another mistake.

(Thankfully there's someone able to tell you on this site, so you can give G_d the credit for what you have learned, and repentance for 'correcting' someone incorrectly)
For sure, there are only three types of loves according to the Bible. The fourth one is cooked up conveniently unsupported by the Bible!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.