✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You can't learn, and share the task?

I'm not going to debate you further in a forum where both of us are guests. I have simply made clear to everyone what your agenda is. Then I'll get back to my busy day running a parish...

You could close this thread, we have answered all the questions and it's starting to repeat itself now.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
By the way, my wife thoroughly dislikes cooking. I cannot cook. So there is no alternative left for her.

Yes, you may lead among women. It has to be only one way.

That is outstanding as an insult. We can debate issues in scripture all day long but to tell another poster what she can or cannot do, according to your limited vision of what G_d intends for her, is beyond belief.

I'm out of this debate, it has become personal judgement on another poster, which is not permitted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
That is outstanding as an insult. We can debate issues in scripture all day long but to tell another poster what she can or cannot do, according to your limited vision of what G_d intends for her, is beyond belief.

I'm out of this debate, it has become personal judgement on another poster, which is not permitted.

It's not worth continuing to respond to someone who so far shows no fruit of the Spirit and only derision and hatred towards other people. He's plainly admitted he's unteachable and is blinded by his biases and bigotry. His agenda from the very beginning has been harmful and damaging. I pray that God will soon turn his stony heart into flesh and that he is one day able to see God's holy image in all people, not just those who are like himself or who meet with his personal approval.

• Winner
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

That is what you have done. Replying on text meant for another!

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's not worth continuing to respond to someone who so far shows no fruit of the Spirit and only derision and hatred towards other people. He's plainly admitted he's unteachable and is blinded by his biases and bigotry. His agenda from the very beginning has been harmful and damaging. I pray that God will soon turn his stony heart into flesh and that he is one day able to see God's holy image in all people, not just those who are like himself or who meet with his personal approval.
I am against attempts to puff up someone to catch power and approval.
Matthew 6
33 But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That is what you have done. Replying on text meant for another!

When it gets personal, which is against the rules anywhere on CF, it needs to be pointed out to the poster who, in this instance is guest on this forum, as is the person to whom you addressed the comment, whereas I am a member on this forum pointing out an abuse of the rules.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When it gets personal, which is against the rules anywhere on CF, it needs to be pointed out to the poster who, in this instance is guest on this forum, as is the person to whom you addressed the comment, whereas I am a member on this forum pointing out an abuse of the rules.
Sorry, I was not aware of that. Will you please take a look at reply no.217 asking for some clarification on Rabba women?

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If he questions the TaNaKh (Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim) as being untrustworthy WHY is he even allowed to continue posting (6+ thread pages) in this MJ forum? He apparently believes that a Hebrew woman of that time should not be a so-called "Judge" of Israel. He has expressed his biased opinion(s) as if he knows what's better for Israel than does the LORD God in selecting Deborah for "leading Israel at that time" as a "Judge" of Israel ...

Judges 4:4-9 (Israel undisturbed by its enemies for 40 years ~ Judges 5:31)
4 Now Deborah, a Prophetess, wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time.
5 She would sit under the Date Palm Tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the Ephraimite hill country. The Israelites would come up to her to have their disputes settled.
6 She summoned Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali. She said(prophecy) to him (Barak),

(6 cont.) "Is it not true that the LORD God of Israel is commanding you? Go, march to Mount Tabor! Take with you 10,000 men from Naphtali and Zebulun!
7 I will bring Sisera, the general of Jabin’s army, to you at the Kishon River, along with his chariots and huge army. I will hand him over to you.” 8 Barak said to her, “If you go with me, I will go. But if you do not go with me, I will not go.” 9 She said, “I will indeed go with you. But you will not gain fame on the expedition you are taking, for the LORD will turn Sisera over to a woman ... .”

The woman being Jael (
Judges 4:17-22).

bible-archeology-exodus-route-date-chronology-of-judges-1350-1004bc.jpg

Apparently he questions whether or not the above Prophecy by Deborah (Judges 4:4-9) is from the LORD God Himself, and therefore questions Deborah's legitimacy as a Judge capable of "leading Israel at that time." His comments/opinions in this MJ forum are evident after 6+ pages in this thread. As such his opinions seem to question Deborah as a Prophetess of the LORD and Deborah's legitimacy as a "Judge" as chosen by the LORD Himself.

It has become quite evident that he hasn't taken to heart the trustworthiness and authenticity of the Book of Judges. He apparently believes a Hebrew woman who is capable of "leading Israel at that time" isn't qualified to be a "Judge". In effect he is questioning Holy Scripture that both Judaism and Christianity considers to be the WORD OF GOD.

I pray that God will soon turn his stony heart into flesh and that he is one day able to see God's holy image in all people, not just those who are like himself or who meet with his personal approval.
Possibly he is not even willing to study the above mentioned link (Solution to the Chronology of the Book of Judges!) as plausible information. As such then your post is well-worth considering when you say that, "He's plainly admitted he's unteachable and is blinded by his biases and bigotry."

It's quite apparent he really isn't interested in doing his due diligence or he would have previously researched available resources such as: 8. The Prophetess Deborah (Judges 4-5) as just one source of several. Therefore, it is not a stretch to assert that he is in fact biased("unteachable"). So, why is he even allowed to continue to post his biased replies in this MJ forum? Isn't it quite obvious after 6+ pages of his thread that he still does not believe Deborah was qualified to be a Judge of Israel as ordained by GOD.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Good question.

Has he been reported?

Not yet - but if you want to...
Paidiske can't because she has posted as a guest - the thread needs closing or others will start him off again.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good question.

Has he been reported?
I've never reported anyone (edited addition) ... mainly because i've never taken the time to figure out how. Also assume other more noted MJ members are well aware by now of his unreceptive acceptance of Deborah as one of Israel's "Judges" when Israel was at rest from it's enemies for 40 years.

Has any women member yet posted in this thread as finding his replies unjustified? Maybe, it will take a man to lock this thread.

Edit: My apology to bekkilyn for having mistakenly assumed that post (#225) was by a male possibly due to "celibate" under avatar. In back tracking i see previous posts by other women (#s 2, 6, 9, 10, 28, 33, 40, 51, etc, etc ... that see his posts to be unjustified and offensive in this MJ forum.​

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If he questions the TaNaKh (Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim) as being untrustworthy WHY is he even allowed to continue posting (6+ thread pages) in this MJ forum? He apparently believes that a Hebrew woman of that time should not be a so-called "Judge" of Israel. He has expressed his biased opinion(s) as if he knows what's better for Israel than does the LORD God in selecting Deborah for "leading Israel at that time" as a "Judge" of Israel ...

Where do you find a verse that calls Deborah a judge? No doubt she was a prophetess and calls herself a mother in Israel? Do you question that?

She summoned Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali. She said(prophecy) to him (Barak),

(6 cont.) "Is it not true that the LORD God of Israel is commanding you? Go, march to Mount Tabor! Take with you 10,000 men from Naphtali and Zebulun!
7 I will bring Sisera, the general of Jabin’s army, to you at the Kishon River, along with his chariots and huge army. I will hand him over to you.” 8 Barak said to her, “If you go with me, I will go. But if you do not go with me, I will not go.” 9 She said, “I will indeed go with you. But you will not gain fame on the expedition you are taking, for the LORD will turn Sisera over to a woman ... .”

Deborah is telling that to Barak which he was not prepared to accept. He had his own doubts. So he puts a condition that she should take the risk of accompanying him for the battle. Only when she agrees, he proceeds.She was not capable of leading an army.

Why Barak is not mentioned here? Was his contribution trivial? Why Hebrews 11:32 leaves such a unique personality, like, Deborah and mentions Barak only?

Apparently he questions whether or not the above Prophecy by Deborah (Judges 4:4-9) is from the LORD God Himself, and therefore questions Deborah's legitimacy as a Judge capable of "leading Israel at that time." His comments/opinions in this MJ forum are evident after 6+ pages in this thread. As such his opinions seem to question Deborah as a Prophetess of the LORD and Deborah's legitimacy as a "Judge" as chosen by the LORD Himself.

I have not questioned her legitimacy as a prophetess? Judging is different from being a required judge of that time before kings. I can also judge.

It has become quite evident that he hasn't taken to heart the trustworthiness and authenticity of the Book of Judges. He apparently believes a Hebrew woman who is capable of "leading Israel at that time" isn't qualified to be a "Judge". In effect he is questioning Holy Scripture that both Judaism and Christianity considers to be the WORD OF GOD.
I am not questioning the Bible, but only people's interpretations.

It's quite apparent he really isn't interested in doing his due diligence or he would have previously researched available resources such as: 8. The Prophetess Deborah (Judges 4-5) as just one source of several.

No dispute regarding her as prophetess. I have researched other sources too.

Isn't it quite obvious after 6+ pages of his thread that he still does not believe Deborah was qualified to be a Judge of Israel as ordained by GOD.

God never ordained Deborah as a judge. That is an interpretation without considering the context and the work of the other judges of that period.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not yet - but if you want to...
Paidiske can't because she has posted as a guest - the thread needs closing or others will start him off again.
I am really interested in truth. Please answer my reply no. 217.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've never reported anyone.

Has any women member yet posted in this thread as finding his replies unjustified? Maybe, it will take a man to lock this thread.
Yes, a couple of women who are not interested in seeking His kingdom and His righteousness, but after power on their own!

Matthew 5
6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

10 "Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
1 "Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

33 But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.