Certified Flunky
Jul 5, 2014
Right here, right now
✟43,136.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This will change soon. (or may change soon)

It's better I think to let you do that, if you are wrong.
If you are right, Yhwh will speak for you.

If Yhwh Permits: To be seen..... ... ... (tested to see what is true, according to Scripture)...
4OVLKQc.gif

Upvote 0

Sovereign Grace

Certified Flunky
Jul 5, 2014
Right here, right now
✟43,136.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Can be, Yhwh willing and submitted to and seeking Him, Yes.
However, much has been very restricted by rules everywhere we live.
(Have you watched what happened to most "whistle-blowers" all over the world in the last 150 years ? ) (It's often NOT GOOD).....
does-not-get-it.gif

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
whistleblowers are not permitted.
In any group.
Those who learn of the total lies within a group,
if they reveal them,
are labeled lots of things , like "whistleblowers",
but almost never welcome;
this includes Jesus. Remember what the official religious liars in the system called Him ?

Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
In any group.
if they reveal them,
this includes Jesus. Remember what the official religious liars in the system called Him ?
WHAT? You make no sense.

Upvote 0

Sovereign Grace

Certified Flunky
Jul 5, 2014
Right here, right now
✟43,136.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In any group.
if they reveal them,
images

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: MechPebbles
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We all should agree God is omnipotent.

I would disagree that God does not have free will.
Simply by his mercy,grace,and love we see God's freewill.
Remember the verse: Jacob I have loved Esau I have hated.

We know God's will through his love for mankind.
But God is not bound by time he created it and he chose to create the Heavens and earth.
God is not predestine because he is omnipresent.

But thanks for the conversation,
God Bless all here.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

Jul 19, 2005
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We all should agree God is omnipotent.

I would disagree that God does not have free will.
Simply by his mercy,grace,and love we see God's freewill.
Remember the verse: Jacob I have loved Esau I have hated.

We know God's will through his love for mankind.
But God is not bound by time he created it and he chose to create the Heavens and earth.
God is not predestine because he is omnipresent.

But thanks for the conversation,
God Bless all here.

Phew, right over my head.

Perhaps I missed it, but show me where there was an argument that God does or does not have a "freewill"?

Yes, God is omnipotent. And yes, I agree that God created man.

God is the absolute Master and Ruler of the universe. But to deny that God can do with His creation anything He wants is to deny Him.

Scriptures plainly say that God created Pharaoh specifically so that His power could be manifested in him. And yet, scriptures also say that before both were born, before they had a chance to do good or evil, God loved Jacob and hated Esau.

I'm a Born Again Christian. And yet, on that great day when I stand before the Lord God Almighty, if He decides that I deserve to go to the Lake of Fire forever, God would still be a righteous God. God hates divorce. Yet God once "divorced" Israel. (cf. Jer. 3:8)

I just don't understand people.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Reactions: MechPebbles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MechPebbles

Oct 24, 2007
✟15,712.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private

Perhaps I missed it, but show me where there was an argument that God does or does not have a "freewill"?

Don't worry about it. I'm just as flabbergasted as you are.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

God is the absolute Master and Ruler of the universe. But to deny that God can do with His creation anything He wants is to deny Him.

Scriptures plainly say that God created Pharaoh specifically so that His power could be manifested in him. And yet, scriptures also say that before both were born, before they had a chance to do good or evil, God loved Jacob and hated Esau.

I'm a Born Again Christian. And yet, on that great day when I stand before the Lord God Almighty, if He decides that I deserve to go to the Lake of Fire forever, God would still be a righteous God. God hates divorce. Yet God once "divorced" Israel. (cf. Jer. 3:8)

God Bless

Till all are one.

Deacon I was replying to the other post by Convicted 1, maybe I did not include his comment.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You are ascribing to man something that God Himself does not possess, a free will. God can not sin, so He can not will Himself to sin. Why? His nature precludes Him from sinning. He can not lie because every word He says is truth. No matter how hard He would try, He can not sin. Man does not possess this mythical free will because they are bound by their nature. If a man puts a gun up to your head and says "your money or your life", you'd freely give it to him, because, even though you don't desire to lose your money, your life is more important to you than your wallet. So you will choose that which is most pleasing to you. Not that being robbed at gunpoint is a pleasnt thing, but it sure beats being shot in the coconut. ;)

Deacon,here was what I was referring to.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

God Bless

Till all are one.

I agree ,His ways are certainly not our ways.
I hope next time I will include the comment I am posting about.

As far as determining if God has a Freewill, we simply need to use deductive reasoning.

In the beginning God..
Ask yourself was God compelled by another means to create the Heavens and Earth?
How about man?
Let us go down and make man.

We can certainly reason by the syntactic sentence structure as well and reason before creation nothing could have predestined God.

But a theroy is a supposition based on ignorance of fact,because I was not there before creation.
God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE "DeaconDean, God is the absolute Master and Ruler of the universe. But to deny that God can do with His creation anything He wants is to deny Him. Scriptures plainly say that God created Pharaoh specifically so that His power could be manifested in him. And yet, scriptures also say that before both were born, before they had a chance to do good or evil, God loved Jacob and hated Esau.
I just don't understand people.QUOTE
. .
Do you want to understand people ?
(3 paragraphs, or 4, below are left blank on purpose)
. (one put back due to the next post)

Yhwh knew before He created anything, what Jacob and what Esau would do all the days of their lives on earth(no, they were not alive before being conceived; Yhwh KNOWS PERFECTLY everything FUTURE AND PAST without any deviation or trouble knowing it all. ) His Judgment of them and of everything everywhere and everyone for all time IS PERFECT AND JUST. No iniquity is ever found in Him, nor could there be any.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeaconDean

Jul 19, 2005
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As far as determining if God has a Freewill

You know, now that you mention it, that is a good question.

But to tell you the truth, it is also one I have never personally questioned or even looked into.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

Sovereign Grace

Certified Flunky
Jul 5, 2014
Right here, right now
✟43,136.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You know, now that you mention it, that is a good question.

But to tell you the truth, it is also one I have never personally questioned or even looked into.

God Bless

Till all are one.
To have free will is to choose good or bad...iow...sin or not to sin. God can not sin. He can NOT choose to sin. God does NOT possess a freewill. So to say we have free will is wrong. We always choose according to our nature.

Upvote 0