Taylor Evangelist
Feb 20, 2002
Valencia CA USA
Visit site
✟7,765.00
Faith
Christian
renaistre said:
Hey everyone! (if anyone is still here, that is :D )

It's the Santa Clarita Valley calling, north-east side. And by the way, THE VALLEY is the San Fernando Valley. I think that might have even been one of the choices on the ballot when they tried to secede from LA. :p

-Evan
Hey there Evan!

i hail from Stevenson Ranch... from your description, i will assume you live either in Valencia, Saugus, Santa Clarita or Canyon Country

i LOVE the Santa Clarita Valley. Such a nice place to live :)

Upvote 0

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Valley? It's the San Fernando Valley of course...everybody knows that. :D Of course when you move up here...everything down there is affectionately known as "Down Below" (sounds almost Australian doesn't it? )

I'm up in the Antelope Valley...but my dentist is in Canyon Country...does that count for anything? (besides a half an hour drive on the 14) And I used to live in North Hollywood...(the dregs of the San Fernando Valley now)

So, anyway....Hi :wave:

Upvote 0

renaistre

The mountains are calling...
Jan 15, 2004
Santa Clarita, CA
Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Taylor 310 said:
Hey there Evan!

i hail from Stevenson Ranch... from your description, i will assume you live either in Valencia, Saugus, Santa Clarita or Canyon Country

i LOVE the Santa Clarita Valley. Such a nice place to live :)

Yep, I live in Canyon Country.

Stevenson Ranch... I was pretty nervous for a while. You really got to hand it to the fire fighters and the planners who put in all of those green belts.

-Evan

Upvote 0

renaistre

Jan 15, 2004
Santa Clarita, CA
Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lil_Miss_Fire said:
Im From Ontario, California. About 30 miles east of LA

I have a sort-of step-aunt-in-law who lives in Ontario. I'm also always hearing commercials for Ontario International Airport on the radio. :)

It looks like you haven't been here at CF long, so welcome! :D

-Evan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

renaistre

Jan 15, 2004
Santa Clarita, CA
Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
cataplum!rocker said:
Hey, im from Fairfield! But i go to school in fresno.

Welcome to CF :wave: I work with several guys who go to Fairfield all the time to work at the A-B Plant there. I've only been through there once, but I really liked what I saw.

-Evan

Upvote 0

JunkyardGospel

Recycled Child of God
Mar 8, 2004
Rochester, MN
Visit site
✟130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
San Jo' all the way! (or at least used to live there...) I'm an ex-NorCal Minnesotan soon to be SoCal. Born and raised in San Jose, moved back and forth between there and Minnesota (IBM <-- I've Been Moved) and will (God willing) be attending Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta Springs next fall. God Bless!

Upvote 0

Ceris

I R the Nutness (and I love sedatta )
Mar 10, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,150.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I live and was raised in Orange County (Laguna Beach to be exact). Right now I am going to Santa Clara University (right next to San Jose Airport). Interesting Californian fact= I'm a second generation Orange County person (both my parents were born in Anaheim, you know next to Disneyland).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seek

sanctified by Christ
Jan 12, 2004
CA
✟7,891.00
Faith
Christian
Ceris said:
I live and was raised in Orange County (Laguna Beach to be exact). Right now I am going to Santa Clara University (right next to San Jose Airport). Interesting Californian fact= I'm a second generation Orange County person (both my parents were born in Anaheim, you know next to Disneyland).

i currently live 10min from disneyland, attending Long Beach State....although i was born and raised in the Bay Area (Antioch)...about 30min East of S.F. :)

Upvote 0