Oct 6, 2004
Eastern Oregon
Visit site
✟1,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was born in LA and almost all our relatives are still down there.
We moved in '94 afterthe Northridge quake to Texas.
Now I'm up in Oregon.
But I still consider myself as being from Ca, but shh don't tell anyone up here, I here they don't like refugees from LA ;-)

Reactions: Alessandro
Upvote 0

MJS

Seventh Day Adventist
Apr 12, 2004
Tehachapi, California
✟8,081.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wisdom Seeker said:
Hmmm, thank you.I appreciate you going to the trouble.

I live in the Antelope Valley which is located in the westernmost part of the Mohave Desert, and is approximately 3,000 sq. miles in size. We are part of Los Angeles County. L.A. county had a pop. of 9,637,494 people as of 2001. The city in which I live has a little over 127,000 people currently. And is only one of several such sized cities in the valley.

Our elivation is 2,600 feet above sea level. Average annual rainfall is 8 inches per year, annual snowfall is 4 4 inches per year. Quite a lot more arid than your area.

The average winter temperature is 36 degrees F. and summer temperature is 105 degrees F.

Palmdale is the "Aerospace Capital of the World"

Because of the desert winds, there is relatively no polution here. I've gotten very used to the blue skies.

I stumbled upon the San Joaquin Valley when doing a search on the Antelope Valley. You are just northwest of us on the other side of the Tehachapi Mountains. I have been to Tehachapi. Great apple orchards there.

So do you mind my asking? What makes you call it the valley? Seriously...what's there? I could do a search, but it's more interesting to read what people that actually live there think.
LOL I live in Tehachapi...in a gated community but I still there(Or here....), I have been for 4 years!

God bless:amen:

-Matthew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilray

May 3, 2004
✟8,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
heavenlieisland said:
LOL lakesude huh..im in east country too..lemon grove to be exact :)
Woohoo!!! S.D. in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just moved to South Park. I've also lived in Hillcrest, Point Loma, PB, and OB.. S.D. ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love, love it! You surf?

Upvote 0