His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
snopes.com: Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009

Just so that nobody else is fooled by the silly conspiracy nonsense proposed in the OP.

Critical thinking = good.

-CryptoLutheran

Snopes has been proven to lie and deceive. I used to believe them, until I learned the truth about one of the things they wrote, now I don't listen to them at all. I only listen to God because He never lies.

But, don't believe, I really couldn't care less. :wave:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Snopes has been proven to lie and deceive. I used to believe them, until I learned the truth about one of the things they wrote, now I don't listen to them at all. I only listen to God because He never lies.

But, don't believe, I really couldn't care less. :wave:

Patience, Lisa ... it's not personal ... some things take time ...

Stages of grieving:Kübler-Ross model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1) Denial – "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of positions and individuals that will be left behind after death.
2) Anger – "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.
3) Bargaining – "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."
4) Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die... What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.
5) Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, the individual begins to come to terms with his mortality or that of his loved one.
Lisa*Lisa, you are already at the acceptance phase. Not many are. Many never will be ... Sad, but true.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lisa*Lisa, you are already at the acceptance phase. Not many are. Many never will be ... Sad, but true.
Hey, here's an idea that will get me to bypass all of those messy stages and get me straight to the "acceptance" phase: post the portions of Bill S510 stating that it is now illegal for American citizens to grow their own food and sell it or give it away to friends, family or neighbors. Post the portions that state that it is also illegal to collect and store heirloom non-hybrid seeds. If the OP is correct, this should be a very simple request. If this cannot be done then those of us who are skeptical of internet claims will be justified in this instance.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Patience, Lisa ... it's not personal ... some things take time ...

Stages of grieving:Kübler-Ross model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1) Denial – "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of positions and individuals that will be left behind after death.
2) Anger – "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.
3) Bargaining – "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."
4) Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die... What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.
5) Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, the individual begins to come to terms with his mortality or that of his loved one.

You're so right. I've never seen it laid out before like that. Excellent post! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One of our democratic senators, or congressmen (I'm not sure which one)..accidentally left his microphone on. He was discussing this Food Supply Bill under discussion here and said...it is all rigged!

If there was no problem with this...nothing to worry about then, why "rig it?"

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
snopes.com: Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009

Just so that nobody else is fooled by the silly conspiracy nonsense proposed in the OP.

Critical thinking = good.

-CryptoLutheran

Huzzah for snopes! Excellent site!

Hey, here's an idea that will get me to bypass all of those messy stages and get me straight to the "acceptance" phase: post the portions of Bill S510 stating that it is now illegal for American citizens to grow their own food and sell it or give it away to friends, family or neighbors. Post the portions that state that it is also illegal to collect and store heirloom non-hybrid seeds. If the OP is correct, this should be a very simple request. If this cannot be done then those of us who are skeptical of internet claims will be justified in this instance.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

QFT!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yea, but that 5 months is just a theory, other theories are 3.50 years, and other theories are 7 years.

You're taking a big chance............I'm not going to risk it because nobody knows for sure when we will get off this planet.
a....5 months is not a theory...read Rev9

b....no one is leaving the planet...see Rev5/Rev14/Zec14

Christ is Coming here forever..why would any one want to leave?

Upvote 0

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For some reason, the government has decided to regulate food. For some reason, the government decided to regulate and control banking, car companies, insurance companies, healthcare, oil drilling, airplane travelers, and now the internet and on and on...

Don't think that this food bill is benevolent. Just like everything else, it is a means and mechanism to control the population.

Just like the Democrat senator said, "it's all rigged". This agenda is bigger than the Congress.

It's no coincidence that there is a seed vault, inflation on food and governmental laws controlling food supply WORLDWIDE. This is by design.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Huh?

From The essential Ronald Reagan: a ... - Google Books
"When Ronald Reagan took the office of governor in January 1967, California was spending a million dollars more each day than it was taking in. When he left office in December 1974, he turned over to his successor a surplus of $554 million. Under Reagan, California's bonds were upgraded to the highest possible rating-Moody's Triple-A-for the first time in thirty-one years. "We exaggerate very little," editorialized the San Francisco Examiner, "when we say that [Reagan] has saved the state from bankruptcy."
Reagan was the biggest tax-cutter in the state's history, enacting over $5.7 billion in tax relief, despite the almost $1 billion tax increase in his first year. His measures included the first comprehensive property tax relief program in California history, the elimination of taxes on families earning less than $8,000 a year, the reduction of taxes on lower-to-middle wage earners, and reduction of the business inventory tax by half. California is in good financial shape today," stated the veteran legislative analyst A. Alan Post, "because Reagan gave it a sound tax base."

Please let me know if any of this is incorrect, Charles ...

I meant during his presidential administration. Since then it has run a deficit ranging from 10 million to 20 billion. At least those are figures reported on a major news network.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I meant during his presidential administration. Since then it has run a deficit ranging from 10 million to 20 billion. At least those are figures reported on a major news network.

... hehehe ..., gotcha

So, you were trying to change the subject off the California bankruptcy to the national bankruptcy ...

OK. But, ya know federal spending under Reagan was set by the Democratic controlled congress which tried desperately to bankrupt the nation then. Only thing is the Gross Domestic Product, GDP, doubled under Reagan. That allowed much greater total tax receipts, thus largely offsetting the out-of-control spending. Neat, huh? Bet ya never heard that on your news channels.

Questions?

Don't believe me. Look it up. The info is readily available ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lisa what you are saying is very believable given the Government's Agenda. This is something that you guys in the U.S in particular should take careful note of. People need to realize that the government does not care about them and the U.S government in particular is corrupted to the core.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lisa what you are saying is very believable given the Government's Agenda. This is something that you guys in the U.S in particular should take careful note of. People need to realize that the government does not care about them and the U.S government in particular is corrupted to the core.

AMEN to that brother! :amen::amen::amen::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I hate to think our entire government is corrupt but some terrible things go on. One question I have is....why is Wesley Snipes going to jail for tax evasion when Congressman Charlie Rangle, in charge of tax laws, gets censured with the terrible (gasp, gasp, woe is me) penalty of having to stand before members of congress and get his wrist slapped. Then...back to business as usual.

Isn't it odd how Republicans, and there are many that go to the dark side, but...they quit, go to jail, or get canned. Not the Demoncrats.

And, what this has to do with heirloom seeds...I don't know? ^_^

As long as I'm off on a tangent let me throw in another one. This morning Fox News announced that Nasa will make an announcement about ET's this afternoon. Probably no more than they've discovered some type of life in a rock from a planet far, far away but....ya' never know.

As I read over the over the above I realized, both tangents have to do with heirloom seeds for it's all about the end of days. Corruption in government, the need to prepare with food saving, and alien lifeforms.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice thread sis. Btw, do you have knowledge of the best quality LEGAL seeds for planting, and re harvesting the seeds.?

Heirloom Organics was the best deal that I found. Non-Hybrid Seeds | Non-Hybrid Vegetable Fruit Grain Herb Seeds The family seed vault is the best buy for me. They took forever to process my order tho, took a few weeks to get it, slow service, but overall decent product and good value if you don't mind the wait.

But, you can google it and see what you can find out there, there are alot of sites that sell them. As long as they are non-hybrid heirloom seeds, that's all you need. They are all pretty much the same, so just price shop it as best as you can to get the most value for your money. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0