Buy Your Heirloom Non-Hybrid Seeds Now!

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Heirloom Organics was the best deal that I found. Non-Hybrid Seeds | Non-Hybrid Vegetable Fruit Grain Herb Seeds The family seed vault is the best buy for me. They took forever to process my order tho, took a few weeks to get it, slow service, but overall decent product and good value if you don't mind the wait.

But, you can google it and see what you can find out there, there are alot of sites that sell them. As long as they are non-hybrid heirloom seeds, that's all you need. They are all pretty much the same, so just price shop it as best as you can to get the most value for your money. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:wave:Thanks sis!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of our democratic senators, or congressmen (I'm not sure which one)..accidentally left his microphone on. He was discussing this Food Supply Bill under discussion here and said...it is all rigged!

If there was no problem with this...nothing to worry about then, why "rig it?"

Yeah I heard it. I bet we'll never see that one on CNN:D

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lisa what you are saying is very believable given the Government's Agenda. This is something that you guys in the U.S in particular should take careful note of. People need to realize that the government does not care about them and the U.S government in particular is corrupted to the core.
So true:thumbsup:

Keep preaching this PK, as a believer that lives outside our country, in hopes that these hardheaded Americans may one day pull their heads out of the sand and be prepared.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why does this article not surprise me in the least? Does everyone here know that pigs and other animals won't get GMO food because it's not really food???????

Vatican scientists urge support for engineered crops - environment - 30 November 2010 - New Scientist
Havn't tried it, but I've heard this example given. Set any healthy food out and some animals and insects will come along and start devouring it. BUt set out a container of margarine and it will rot Well errr if it does breakdown.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know about y'all...but this type of evil makes me angry. I'm sorry Paul...but I'm not going to submit to this authority when push comes to shove...some things ARE worth standing up for. Is God's creation worth it?

CC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
They screwed up! HAHAHA!! Now it has to go back for another vote. Let's pray it doesn't pass the second time! Read the article at the link below.

Before It's News

Looks like it slows 'em down a little ... Gonna have to choose between ram-rodding S.510 through in the lame-duck session, or proceeding to their next agenda item ...

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Senate Bill S510 passed this morning. If you don't know about it, better google it and learn.

It is now illegal to grow your own food and sell it or give it away to friends, family or neighbors. It is also illegal now to collect and store heirloom non-hybrid seeds.

The Bill passed this morning. I don't know how long it will take to go into effect, but it's been passed.

In these last days, if you don't have the mark of the beast, you won't be able to buy and sell. Growing your own food is going to be the only way you will be able to feed your family. They are putting the laws into place now to prevent you from doing that.
Strange, I still see the roadside stands selling home grown food, no police shutting them down.
My wife gave my neighbor food yesterday, no one came and arrested her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Strange, I still see the roadside stands selling home grown food, no police shutting them down.
My wife gave my neighbor food yesterday, no one came and arrested her.

... and the birds still chirp in Cuba and Venezuela as well.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
... and the birds still chirp in Cuba and Venezuela as well.

Yes, but no one is saying that birds chirping is illegal.
You can tell the difference right?
OP States that What I posted was illegal (even though it's not)
What you responded with no one has stated is illegal.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:thumbsup:
No the NWO couldn't have us thinking and figuring out their plans then the people might actually rise up and do to them what has been done to us. Take away human rights, subject them to their mindless media and , take control of their wealth and spend it with abandon and feed them lab created food. Hmmm Did I leave anything out:confused:

the NWO has already enslaved much or the world through debt. the edomites controll the cenral banks including the federal reserve. the fed is a private bank witch has stolen the wealth of usa produced by its good people.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What he said. :thumbsup:

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

From: http://www.dayofreading.org/DOR09HO/Teaching the Skill of Inference.pdf
Inferential Thinking
1. Inferring requires higher order thinking
skills, which makes it a difficult skill for
many students.
2. Inferential thinking skill:when a reader
combines clues from the text with their
own background knowledge or from
other parts of the text in order to draw
conclusions.

Questions?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dearest brothers and sisters,

The time is not yet right for these laws to become enforcible except through commercial sales.
When the mortal wound is struck, and the world is searching for solutions, these "gardening laws" could become an obstacle.

Thank the Lord Jesus for showing His sealed servant the manna from heaven.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0