Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
WASHINGTON - President Bush finds the world around him increasingly "unacceptable."

In speeches, statements and news conferences this year, the president has repeatedly declared a range of problems "unacceptable," including rising health costs, immigrants who live outside the law, North Korea's claimed nuclear test, genocide in Sudan and Iran's nuclear ambitions.

http://www.newsobserver.com/114/story/498346.html

BeamMeUpScotty

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Kanagawa, Japan
✟18,437.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
WASHINGTON - President Bush finds the world around him increasingly "unacceptable."

In speeches, statements and news conferences this year, the president has repeatedly declared a range of problems "unacceptable," including rising health costs, immigrants who live outside the law, North Korea's claimed nuclear test, genocide in Sudan and Iran's nuclear ambitions.

http://www.newsobserver.com/114/story/498346.html

All those here who find BushCo. unnacceptable, raise your hands.

:wave:

Upvote 0

night2day

Sola Scriptura~Sola Gratia~Sola Fide
Aug 18, 2004
Home
Visit site
✟2,758.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
WASHINGTON - President Bush finds the world around him increasingly "unacceptable"...

And? I would think anyone realizing how worse things are getting on a world-wide scale would find those situations "unacceptable".

*shruggle*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LovesTruth

May 22, 2006
✟2,092.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A bunch of sour grapes goes to the losers of the last election. Get over it!

I celebrate the victory of our President over two of the liberal party's most bizarre candidates in 2000 and 2004, one of whom claims he invented the internet and the other claims to be a hero, and both wanted to raise taxes... yet again. Now I find THAT really "unacceptable"!

Upvote 0

ElvisFan42

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟11,203.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A bunch of sour grapes goes to the losers of the last election. Get over it!

I celebrate the victory of our President over two of the liberal party's most bizarre candidates in 2000 and 2004, one of whom claims he invented the internet and the other claims to be a hero, and both wanted to raise taxes... yet again. Now I find THAT really "unacceptable"!
What do sour grapes have to do with the OP?

So you support the president spending like mad, just not raising the funds to do so?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DhaliClone

Oct 28, 2004
✟17,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Look at all the "unacceptable" activity God has to put up with!

I went to church the other day and you'd be surprised how many people confuse the two (Bush and God). It was definitely very sad to see people vote and support someone who says they're a Christian, despite what he actually does.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0