Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Up next: Try BK's new "Necrophilia Burger"! Made from 100% semi-decayed horsemeat!

"Come into the houuuuuuse, Wiiiiilbuuuurr!"

mred.jpg

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
@hetta Typical Liberals who don't even know what they are talking about. Birth control wasn't the issue, but Abortifacients were the issue. But in any case why should people pay for the choices of others? It is a choice to have sex, so why should I be paying for that? But anyway it was about 4 possible choices that can prevent a fertilised egg from implantation and that is abortion.
You think that my insurance company didn't pay for birth control when I needed it? Yes it did. It paid for my depo shots. Why would one company get to opt out of that? Do companies pay for men's vasectomies via their insurance? You betcha.

And you're in Australia so you don't pay for anything for me.

I guess you're never going to get married and have sex. LOL.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's likely only a short matter of time until we hear about incest and polygamy burgers.

How? I mean that's just silly. Animals don't care whether another creature is their "sister". They don't have such rules. And they do live in polygamous communities. LOL.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It's likely only a short matter of time until we hear about incest and polygamy burgers.

I'm surprised they don't already have one for polygamy--with all the popular TV shows about it.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm surprised they don't already have one for polygamy--with all the popular TV shows about it.
And since polygamy is still practiced by Muslims. Liberals could declare anyone who opposes it to be "Islamophobic." For incest, liberals could argue that there's the pill and abortion if the woman gets pregnant. And pregnancy wouldn't be a factor at all if it's homosexual incest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
And since polygamy is still practiced by Muslims. All they would have to do is declare anyone who opposes it to be "Islamophobic."

The thing that irks me is that I've had to walk through gay-pride festivals and they're XXX rated. I don't understand Burger King siding with that. And the wrapper saying "we're all the same...". I don't walk around naked in public, so I don't agree with that phrase. (Not saying this about gays in general, I'm talking about the "gay pride participants"--which these wrappers are geared toward.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The thing that irks me is that I've had to walk through gay-pride festivals and they're XXX rated. I don't understand Burger King siding with that. And the wrapper saying "we're all the same...". I don't walk around naked in public, so I don't agree with that phrase. (Not saying this about gays in general, I'm talking about the "gay pride participants"--which these wrappers are geared toward.)
They also get naked when they protest. In the book of Revelation, Jesus says:
"Lo, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake, keeping his garments that he may not go naked and be seen exposed!” - Revelation 16:15

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Chick-fil-a's chicken is free range, antibiotic free.

Major US food chain to switch to antibiotic free chicken

Within five years. That is better than nothing.

I understand that the tremendous volume of people "cannot be realistically fed" by the slow process of making sure meat and vegetables are grown for quality instead of quantity, but it isn't impossible. And, while political campaigns may be heralded, it shouldn't be without scrutiny the practices of how the product of said political campaign is created.

In Texas, the cows are fed refried beans, chocolate (as in, their "own milk" chocolate,) and tortilla chips given to farmers by restaurants with waste to give. Really?

But, back to the OP. Is it just the wrappers? I thought at least there would be red tomatoes, and/or orange tomatoes, yellow mustard, green lettuce (not translucent,) and colored blue and purple items. Shame on BK.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because it's silly.
That's what most people said about so-called same-sex "marriage" before the public opinion polls changed. But I guess you haven't noticed that "marriage equality" activism now includes arguments for polygamy.

Upvote 0

FlaviusAetius

Nov 17, 2012
✟18,998.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That's what most people said about so-called same-sex "marriage" before the public opinion polls changed. But I guess you haven't noticed that "marriage equality" activism now includes arguments for polygamy.

Quite honestly the ignorance of believing this stops with homosexuality is amazing. I mean if the sterile relationship of homosexuals is deemed worthy of praise then it would be hypocritical to say that you're against polygamy or incest.

When the polygamy or incest minority start whining to be tolerated by society I honestly hope that big corporations that supported gay marriage don't become giant hypocrites and not celebrate those two unions too. I've given up on the West ever lifting itself up from degeneracy, all I care about at this point is that people aren't acting like giant hypocrites saying ok to homosexuals but denying polygamists or incest.

Reactions: Lollerskates
Upvote 0