Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Pics from yesterday afternoon on Bull Shoals lake Ar.
I went with a buddy in his boat and we caught a few crappie and bass, but had some awesome fellowship. God is good :]

Attachments

• 0527182013.jpg
    0527182013.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 1
  • 0527182013b.jpg
    0527182013b.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 0527182013a.jpg
    0527182013a.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 6
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pics from yesterday afternoon on Bull Shoals lake Ar. I went with a buddy in his boat and we caught a few crappie and bass, but had some awesome fellowship. God is good :]

Awesome brother, I'm within driving distance of Bull Shoals Lake, on the Southern MO side. I've gone fishing with my dad on Bull Shoals many a time. :) We're blessed to live in such a beautiful area.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Awesome brother, I'm within driving distance of Bull Shoals Lake, on the Southern MO side. I've gone fishing with my dad on Bull Shoals many a time. :) We're blessed to live in such a beautiful area.
Amen brother. I fish there a lot and I live about 7 miles from the water. We certainly are blessed :]

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What I wouldn't give to be out there on the water today with my dad just enjoying the surroundings and quiet calm peaceful atmosphere...I get so little of it at home. How I took those fishing trips for granted back then...I'm a sad case.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
What I wouldn't give to be out there on the water today with my dad just enjoying the surroundings and quiet calm peaceful atmosphere...I get so little of it at home. How I took those fishing trips for granted back then...I'm a sad case.
I am sorry brother,
I fish there at least once a week and then tablerock once and often Norfork once a week, Since I am so close to all three, I try not to be prejudiced and fish them all. lol
Bull Shoals is the clearest lake by far and is a little harder to fish on bright bluebird days because you can see bottom in 40 ft of water.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry brother, I fish there at least once a week and then tablerock once and often Norfork once a week, Since I am so close to all three, I try not to be prejudiced and fish them all. lol
Bull Shoals is the clearest lake by far and is a little harder to fish on bright bluebird days because you can see bottom in 40 ft of water.

We used to fish Tablerock Lake the most often, my mom is his fishing buddy these days, I'm happy for her though, it's good for their relationship, and they enjoy it. We have a family friend we used to go fishing with too. Took a trip down to Lake Texoma TX and caught our combined limit of Stripers within an hour or two. Have not had a fishing experience like that since then. Literally would reel one in, bait the hook, cast and another would bite, reel that one in and repeat. Wore me out, glad we had a guide, used his boat and he did the dirty work afterwards of filleting them. Big guy with a nickname "tiny". lol

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pics from yesterday afternoon on Bull Shoals lake Ar.
I went with a buddy in his boat and we caught a few crappie and bass, but had some awesome fellowship. God is good :]

I’m a sooo jealous! I camped a Norfork as a youngster and love it. You are a blessed man. Enjoy, gorgeous pictures.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0