Signs Are Another Great Tool For Evangelism

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Howdy! I'd like to share with you how signs can have a huge impact on evangelism and sharing the Gospel. I was out with some friends yesterday & Friday evangelizing & one of my friends brings signs & even wears a sign that has a message on the front & back (see below). Well, yesterday afternoon a husband, wife & their son (probably around 12) were walking by & I went to give them a tract & the husband says, "go away" without even looking at me. They then stood around (probably deciding where to go next) & their son stands about 8-10 feet in front of my friend reading the sign he's carrying. We couldn't help but pray that God will give that seed growth in that boy & that through him his parents will come to repentance & put their trust in Christ. So even though a tract was denied a sign was read.
20231118_125132.jpg

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,360.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Signs and wonders...

They see the sign, and wonder what you are on about... :)

Seriously though, one of the most effective efforts in evangelism went like this.

Folks with sandwich boards inviting the public to a cafe with good food and a warm atmosphere, live music, family dynamic.

The venue was easy to lease as most places closed at night so the whole place was already set up.

Love, and the gospel combined, opens hearts.

I ended up getting married in the Cafe 38 years ago - wonderfully blessed.

You see we represent a kingdom in which God is Love.

That is what folks respond to.

Upvote 0