London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the next election the choice will be between Jeremy Corbyn and a criminal anarchist.

Or a Marxist Leninist pro CND, Republican, atheist throwback to the anti Thatcher era versus Boris Johnson.

If BREXIT has already happened when an election comes then Corbyn does not stand a chance. If it has not happened before the election then Boris will win the Leave vote and the remain vote will be split between multiple parties. Either way Corbyn will lose. Which is the main reason, unless he goes, BREXIT is going to happen and get set in stone for the next 5 years.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Suspending Parliament was unlawful, court rules

This is quite massive and the scale of the decision quite unprecedented as a judgment on the sitting government and means that there is now time for parliament to call a referendum. So guess we do have the rule of law in the UK and parliament is where the decision should be taken about our BREXIT future

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Suspending Parliament was unlawful, court rules

This is quite massive and the scale of the decision quite unprecedented as a judgment on the sitting government and means that there is now time for parliament to call a referendum. So guess we do have the rule of law in the UK and parliament is where the decision should be taken about our BREXIT future
I'm waiting to see what Boris says.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm waiting to see what Boris says.

Given the paralysis in parliament giving the choice back to parliament has to mean a referendum or election. Hopefully before time runs out.

Boris wants to resign and call an election. But Corbyn is blocking this. Whatever Boris says will probably be with that election in mind whether it comes sooner or later,

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I've been watching House of Commons debates for a while now and I think I understand how the parliament works. I think the first one to actually answer a question posed by the other party loses. Is that correct?

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I've been watching House of Commons debates for a while now and I think I understand how the parliament works. I think the first one to actually answer a question posed by the other party loses. Is that correct?
I keep getting confused between parliament and Panto. I keep wondering when the ugly stepsisters turn up.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Given the paralysis in parliament giving the choice back to parliament has to mean a referendum or election. Hopefully before time runs out.

Boris wants to resign and call an election. But Corbyn is blocking this. Whatever Boris says will probably be with that election in mind whether it comes sooner or later,
Well it’s clear now that ‘no deal’ is going to happen. The deal that Boris is planning to put to parliament is nothing more than an end run around the Benn Act. It has enough support from the brexiters, the DUP and Labour Party turkeys, that it is Likely to pass despite the EU clearly rejecting it. The Benn act does not require EU approval of the deal, so it would be null and void.

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I said the morning after the Brexit referendum that we will never leave the EU. Of course I maye be wrong, but I believe Luciferians are trying to construct a single government in preparation for the anti-Christ and that this will hamper their efforts as it may disrupt the entire EU project.

Alternatively, it could be part of the plan. Perhaps if the UK is severely punished for leaving and experiences a harsh recession and the 'doomsday' predictions that have been made come to pass - the collapse of the NHS, army on the streets, lack of food and medical supplies, etc - then it might actually serve the Luciferian agenda.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
If BREXIT has already happened when an election comes then Corbyn does not stand a chance.

A no-deal Brexit before an election is precisely what Corbyn, if not all his colleagues, wants. He calculates that the economic an political chaos following a no-deal Brexit, with shortages of food and medicine, and perhaps no chemicals to sterilise water supplies, would give him an easy victory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A no-deal Brexit before an election is precisely what Corbyn, if not all his colleagues, wants. He calculates that the economic an political chaos following a no-deal Brexit, with shortages of food and medicine, and perhaps no chemicals to sterilise water supplies, would give him an easy victory.

Not sure where Corbyns faith for that victory comes from since he is an atheist. It is definitely not bourne out by opinion polls. Though a Tory victory would hinge on Farrage supporting Boris ( something which I am 90% sure will happen in the event of an election in these circumstances where the Tories are the BREXIT party).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I said the morning after the Brexit referendum that we will never leave the EU. Of course I maye be wrong, but I believe Luciferians are trying to construct a single government in preparation for the anti-Christ and that this will hamper their efforts as it may disrupt the entire EU project.

Alternatively, it could be part of the plan. Perhaps if the UK is severely punished for leaving and experiences a harsh recession and the 'doomsday' predictions that have been made come to pass - the collapse of the NHS, army on the streets, lack of food and medical supplies, etc - then it might actually serve the Luciferian agenda.

Oh the devil is on both sides and none. I can respect that the bulk of the British church voted for BREXIT while disagreeing for Christian reasons.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Johnson 'very confident' MPs will back deal

This does offer an answer to the Irish problem. But do not see it get past parliament. Of course there is the possibility that the EU will not give us an extension in which case would we have a temporary no deal situation moving towards this deal after the voters have voted. Why is revocation not possible when a majority of British people support it. There is something deeply wrong with this picture and personally I blame Corbyn.

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Johnson 'very confident' MPs will back deal

This does offer an answer to the Irish problem. But do not see it get past parliament. Of course there is the possibility that the EU will not give us an extension in which case would we have a temporary no deal situation moving towards this deal after the voters have voted. Why is revocation not possible when a majority of British people support it. There is something deeply wrong with this picture and personally I blame Corbyn.

The majority of British people voted to leave. That was three years ago. If we cannot agree on a deal we should leave.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Why is revocation not possible when a majority of British people support it. There is something deeply wrong with this picture and personally I blame Corbyn.
The majority of the British people do not support revocation!
Maybe that's what your news reports in Germany say, but its not what is happening on the ground.

• Agree
Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
We hear an incessant moan that people didn't know what they were voting for in the referendum.
But its an interesting statistical fact, that most people in an unknown situation, vote for the status quo!

Therefore its quite reasonable to say that those who voted for the status quo, ie. wanting to stay in the EU, did so because they didn't really understand, whereas the Brexiteers knew what was going on, and voted accordingly.

Now, after 3 years of complete proven obfuscation and lies, the population is far more knowledgeable on the issues, and are thinking completely differently.
And as a Brexit campaigner, I am astonished how much things have changed.

Many Remain voters now see the argument primarily about Democracy, not just Brexit. "We lost, get over it, its democracy that's at stake now. If the parliament won't enact the spoken will of the people, what else will they do against the people?"

I am personally delighted by parliament's constant betrayal of the people. It has thoroughly woken the people up to the complete dishonesty of the Westminster Elites. People know for sure that they can no longer trust our current lot of out of touch MPs.

That means they will be a great purging of Parliament at the next General Election, and hopefully we might see some new blood.

• Agree
Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We hear an incessant moan that people didn't know what they were voting for in the referendum.
But its an interesting statistical fact, that most people in an unknown situation, vote for the status quo!

Therefore its quite reasonable to say that those who voted for the status quo, ie. wanting to stay in the EU, did so because they didn't really understand, whereas the Brexiteers knew what was going on, and voted accordingly.

Now, after 3 years of complete proven obfuscation and lies, the population is far more knowledgeable on the issues, and are thinking completely differently.
And as a Brexit campaigner, I am astonished how much things have changed.

Many Remain voters now see the argument primarily about Democracy, not just Brexit. "We lost, get over it, its democracy that's at stake now. If the parliament won't enact the spoken will of the people, what else will they do against the people?"

I am personally delighted by parliament's constant betrayal of the people. It has thoroughly woken the people up to the complete dishonesty of the Westminster Elites. People know for sure that they can no longer trust our current lot of out of touch MPs.

That means they will be a great purging of Parliament at the next General Election, and hopefully we might see some new blood.

I agree that this parliament is getting purged next election and also about the anger against the Westminster elites. But there is a majority for remain in recent polling. The reason is not that people have changed their minds but rather that old people who voted leave are dying off and the new young voters are overwhelmingly for remain.

EURef2 Poll of Polls

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I agree that this parliament is getting purged next election and also about the anger against the Westminster elites. But there is a majority for remain in recent polling. The reason is not that people have changed their minds but rather that old people who voted leave are dying off and the new young voters are overwhelmingly for remain.

EURef2 Poll of Polls
Ha.
Don't forget the pollsters got it hugely wrong 3 years ago.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Young voters turned out in low numbers, which suggest not so much support for remain, but rather indifference.

Upvote 0