• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Brexit and its relationship to the Bible

Discussion in 'UK and Ireland' started by seekwn, Dec 5, 2019.

1. seekwn

seekwn Newbie

+1
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Hi.
    Greetings from Newport, South Wales.
    With the election a week away I need to establish what people think about this subject.

I am lead to believe that the concept of Brexit is biblical as it is concerned with Revelation 17.
    Specifically the "ten kings" is reckoned to be what is left of the EU after the UK and other countries have left.

So do you think we need to vote for Brexit so that what is prophesised comes to pass.

I know some churches believe in this- especially those sabbath keeping churches not Seven Day Adventists.

I would welcome some feedback from UK members please. Thank you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Returning adventurer.

+1,229
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Independence-Party
    If you want answers from bible believers, you might be in the wrong section as this is open to unbelievers.
    Nevertheless, speaking from the north of England, I agree that scripture indicates we should get out of the EU.,
    Its not just the book of Revelation that speaks of the ten kings, but Daniel
    in his interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream also reveals the world being divided into ten kingdoms just prior to Jesus's return.

In fact, if you Google "NWO 10 kingdoms map", and click on images, you will get loads of maps showing how the UN wants to divide the world into 10 regions for the world government they are planning.
    And o
    f course that world government will be an anti God tyranny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. seekwn

seekwn Newbie

+1
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Thanks very much. I never thought that the NWO would play a part in this.

4. seekwn

seekwn Newbie

+1
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Thanks very much. I never thought that the NWO would play a part in this

5. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Returning adventurer.

+1,229
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Independence-Party
    The NWO is the core of the final antichrist world government.

6. straykat

straykat Well-Known Member

+631
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I'm not necessarily against globalism or see an inherent evil to it. The Church itself was mobilized through a global culture - with Christ at the center of that culture. First paved by the roads and lingua franca of the day from Alexander/Hellenism, and continued through the Roman Empire. But God subverted the groundwork laid by these empires for his own purpose. This all became the new territory for the Gospel to spread. And for centuries afterwards, all Christians of every locale would signify themselves as "catholic" (not Roman Catholic) - that is, a universal body of believers confessing the same councils and creeds, having a common purpose and culture through the Church. When that is in place, globalism can be a great power for good.

What's evil about the current climate is modern globalism is trying to dilute people through consumerism, Hollywood, and the tyranny of usury and central banks. Like a Bizarro version of the Christian Global Culture, if you will.

Secondly, Britain is only in the right as long as she abides in Christ and adopts a Christian culture. She could do that in a global fashion or a more insular one. What matters is Christ. And I'm not even sure Britain was ever strongly "nationalist" to begin with anyways. The Celts were once a larger segment of the population, and got wiped out by the Norse/Anglo-Saxon era. So who is the actual Brit in this sad picture? I believe Cornwall is the only remaining area with ancient Breton/Celt ties? Not to mention that the UK eventually became an empire encompassing vast parts of the planet up until recently. Indians, Chinese, Canadians, Australians, Americans all sort of have a history tied to Britain, in this sense.