Levin New Zealand
✟15,369.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi.
Greetings from Newport, South Wales.
With the election a week away I need to establish what people think about this subject.

I am lead to believe that the concept of Brexit is biblical as it is concerned with Revelation 17.
Specifically the "ten kings" is reckoned to be what is left of the EU after the UK and other countries have left.

So do you think we need to vote for Brexit so that what is prophesised comes to pass.

I know some churches believe in this- especially those sabbath keeping churches not Seven Day Adventists.

I would welcome some feedback from UK members please. Thank you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Hi.
With the election a week away I need to establish what people think about this subject.

I am lead to believe that the concept of Brexit is biblical as it is concerned with Revelation 17.
Specifically the "ten kings" is reckoned to be what is left of the EU after the UK and other countries have left.

So do you think we need to vote for Brexit so that what is prophesised comes to pass.

I know some churches believe in this- especially those sabbath keeping churches not Seven Day Adventists.

I would welcome some feedback from UK members please. Thank you.
If you want answers from bible believers, you might be in the wrong section as this is open to unbelievers.
Nevertheless, speaking from the north of England, I agree that scripture indicates we should get out of the EU.,
Its not just the book of Revelation that speaks of the ten kings, but Daniel
in his interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream also reveals the world being divided into ten kingdoms just prior to Jesus's return.

In fact, if you Google "NWO 10 kingdoms map", and click on images, you will get loads of maps showing how the UN wants to divide the world into 10 regions for the world government they are planning.
And o
f course that world government will be an anti God tyranny.

Upvote 0

seekwn

Feb 8, 2014
Levin New Zealand
✟15,369.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If you want answers from bible believers, you might be in the wrong section as this is open to unbelievers.
Nevertheless, speaking from the north of England, I agree that scripture indicates we should get out of the EU.,
Its not just the book of Revelation that speaks of the ten kings, but Daniel
in his interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream also reveals the world being divided into ten kingdoms just prior to Jesus's return.

In fact, if you Google "NWO 10 kingdoms map", and click on images, you will get loads of maps showing how the UN wants to divide the world into 10 regions for the world government they are planning.
And o
f course that world government will be an anti God tyranny.
Thanks very much. I never thought that the NWO would play a part in this.

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not necessarily against globalism or see an inherent evil to it. The Church itself was mobilized through a global culture - with Christ at the center of that culture. First paved by the roads and lingua franca of the day from Alexander/Hellenism, and continued through the Roman Empire. But God subverted the groundwork laid by these empires for his own purpose. This all became the new territory for the Gospel to spread. And for centuries afterwards, all Christians of every locale would signify themselves as "catholic" (not Roman Catholic) - that is, a universal body of believers confessing the same councils and creeds, having a common purpose and culture through the Church. When that is in place, globalism can be a great power for good.

What's evil about the current climate is modern globalism is trying to dilute people through consumerism, Hollywood, and the tyranny of usury and central banks. Like a Bizarro version of the Christian Global Culture, if you will.

Secondly, Britain is only in the right as long as she abides in Christ and adopts a Christian culture. She could do that in a global fashion or a more insular one. What matters is Christ. And I'm not even sure Britain was ever strongly "nationalist" to begin with anyways. The Celts were once a larger segment of the population, and got wiped out by the Norse/Anglo-Saxon era. So who is the actual Brit in this sad picture? I believe Cornwall is the only remaining area with ancient Breton/Celt ties? Not to mention that the UK eventually became an empire encompassing vast parts of the planet up until recently. Indians, Chinese, Canadians, Australians, Americans all sort of have a history tied to Britain, in this sense.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,456.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi.

Hello seek. There was an English Spirit Filled speaker of the 1980s called Roger Price, he argued that the European Union would be the forerunner to the revised Roman Empire, it would not be the EU itself. Some people at the time argued that the EU itself would be this Empire, until the number of member countries exceeded the biblical number. The EU itself seems loose and unwieldly, financially wasteful, not what the bible describes.

Therefore I would think the important fact will be what relationship will England have with this Empire that succeeds the EU. Will England remain on the sidelines, will England be at it's core? What will the post-Brexit relationship be like? All remains to be seen.

Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, definitely in.

How long before it appears would be another interesting Q.

God Bless :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alex Reynolds

Jan 18, 2021
Winchester
Visit site
✟9,676.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I believe there is a picture of a piece of advertisement for the EU which depicts the tower of babel being built, giving the impression that the tower of Babylon = EU, I think that this says an awful lot, emphasis on the awful.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I believe there is a picture of a piece of advertisement for the EU which depicts the tower of babel being built, giving the impression that the tower of Babylon = EU, I think that this says an awful lot, emphasis on the awful.
The EU has loads of imagery, architecture, and sculptures relating to Babel and other antichrist regalia. The EU parliament building in Strasbourg is based on the Tower of Babel, which is why the top looks deliberately unfinished.
europe-many-tongues-one-voice-parliament-building-tower-of-babel-babylon-1.jpg

european_union_parliament_03__tower_of_babel__by_nixseraph-d5ttxao.jpg

Upvote 0

Alex Reynolds

Jan 18, 2021
Winchester
Visit site
✟9,676.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Thank you Francis, although many Christians are part of the truth movement I always feel it's best to be as down to earth and rational when explaining as to not scare people away, as it is very important we have the numbers on our side, and I remember that poster from my old research, I completely forgot about the upside down pentagrams, and I never saw the Parliamentary building before, all I can say is plain sight, I think even non-Christians would double take this! Thank you again for bringing it back to light.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Thank you Francis, although many Christians are part of the truth movement I always feel it's best to be as down to earth and rational when explaining as to not scare people away, as it is very important we have the numbers on our side, and I remember that poster from my old research, I completely forgot about the upside down pentagrams, and I never saw the Parliamentary building before, all I can say is plain sight, I think even non-Christians would double take this! Thank you again for bringing it back to light.
The other aspect of end times biblical stuff is the EU obsession with "The Woman riding the Beast" taken from the Book of Revelation. Both woman and beast representing the resurgence of Babel/Babylon.
Statues and images of the woman riding the beast are all around the EU buildings, a vivid reminder that the EU is driven by the Satanic spirit of Babel.
maxresdefault.jpg

And again
thewildvoice-woman-riding-beast-300x250.jpg

Not just sculpture, but postage stamps.
A-Women-Rides-The-Beast-European-Stamp.jpg

European publications.
WomanBeast-DerSpiegel.jpg

The European Currency Unit, the precursor to the Euro.
A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-German-Phone-Card.jpg

The Euro coinage.
euro-woman_riding_beast.jpg

OIP.EcsRwTc9IqMOq7-sDTkWygAAAA

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello seek. There was an English Spirit Filled speaker of the 1980s called Roger Price, he argued that the European Union would be the forerunner to the revised Roman Empire, it would not be the EU itself. Some people at the time argued that the EU itself would be this Empire, until the number of member countries exceeded the biblical number. The EU itself seems loose and unwieldly, financially wasteful, not what the bible describes.

Therefore I would think the important fact will be what relationship will England have with this Empire that succeeds the EU. Will England remain on the sidelines, will England be at it's core? What will the post-Brexit relationship be like? All remains to be seen.

Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, definitely in.

How long before it appears would be another interesting Q.

God Bless :)

I love Roger Price! Glad to meet someone else who is a fan!

wonderful man. It was his ministry tapes that taught me the basics of slavation, atonement etc

• Friendly
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The EU has loads of imagery, architecture, and sculptures relating to Babel and other antichrist regalia. The EU parliament building in Strasbourg is based on the Tower of Babel, which is why the top looks deliberately unfinished.
europe-many-tongues-one-voice-parliament-building-tower-of-babel-babylon-1.jpg

european_union_parliament_03__tower_of_babel__by_nixseraph-d5ttxao.jpg
I

Yeah I had been taught this. I very much believe in these insights about the EU

Not sure where America fits into bible prophecy like some are saying, but that's another thread, I reckon.

Upvote 0

Alex Reynolds

Jan 18, 2021
Winchester
Visit site
✟9,676.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I personally think America will be the ones who fight the EU's revised Roman Empire, hence the war of independence separated them from the prophesy and thus is still a land of God. Thank God for that I say.

• Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0