Aradia

Apr 10, 2003
Visit site
✟16,069.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
"Yeah, and you're perfect! Congratulations. We're all sinners. Bush partied when he was younger. We're talking about something from the 70's? You are REALLY reaching. Why don't we get started on Clinton then, which is more recent. Anyone prefer oral sex in the oval office, and then lie about it. I think he's still in denial about it. But that's ok, because it's not that big a deal, right?"

I'm really reaching? No I'm not. It's just part of a very long trail. Bush, jr hates homosexuals, so why don't you think he's a loser like Eminem? Hmmm? In fact, I have a video clip of Bush, jr spouting homophobic **** in a state of drunkenness. Very amusing, I must say. Someone should remind him that politicians don't have any privacy. =)

You're an ignorant prat, nothing more, nothing less. His mother, from what I know, treated him like ****. I don't know enough to comment on his alleged homophobia. If you think it's easy writing song lyrics, even specifically rap lyrics, give it a whirl. Go right ahead. Let me know when you've gone platinum, ok?

And why the **** do people keep bringing up democrats with me? Who says I'm a democrat? Who says I'm leftist, rightist, liberal, conservative, or republicrat....

You want to know what I'd like to see? Get rid of government programs, get rid of social security for the mentally retarded, get rid of welfare, and get rid of people like you. Postnatal abortion, baby. The world would be a much better place. Sheesh.

Upvote 0
Aradia, you have sorely lost your mind. Bush has been sober for 24 years. He's a born-again Christian, who is deeply religious.

Man, you've been hanging around Al Gore too long. Still bitter about the 2000 election.

Eminem is a heathen of the worst kind. You ought to read Bill O'Reilly's book on the stuff he talks about regarding Eminem. This isn't art - it's complete and utter garbage.

And why is it that how many (I've lost count) rap artists have been murdered in drive by shootings? Why is it that they call it art to call their girlfriends B_____ES, and HO's? Why do they feel the need to say Kill the police,, etc, etc, etc? And wasn't there a riot at one of the most recent awards ceremonies for these rap "artists"?

Show me some of Eminem's lyrics. You'd be REAL hard pressed to find a complete song without the F-Bomb being dropped at least 10 times. That isn't art to me, that's complete an utter garbage. And you are right, I couldn't create a RAP song. I'd have too hard a time trying to fill it in with all of the F-Bombs and the S-Bombs, etc, etc. Sorry, that stuff just doesn't strike me as advancing anything. Don't sweat it though - the entire rap community will eventually kill themselves all off. They are interested in nothing but money anyway. Greedy group of vulchers.

But that's ok, if that's what you want to listen to, go ahead. It's just like drugs, it won't hurt you one bit.

Upvote 0

Aradia

Apr 10, 2003
Visit site
✟16,069.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, obscenities are inherently evil. Whatever you say. Maybe you should write a rap song without obscenities?

You're so far beyond ignorant it's ridiculous. You make sweeping generalisations you know nothing about. The waltz was described as being evil, too. You know, the ballroom dance? Guess who thought it was evil... yep, christians! Rock was also evil according to christians. And now you say rap is evil, too.

There are a number of christian rock groups, though. You realise that, right? And you *do* know that there are a number of christian rappers, right? You didn't? Yes! Christians trying to spread the word of the lord through the evil of rap! Gasp! Will christian rappers kill themselves off? Are they just in it for the money? Or do you not consider them part of the "rap community", just so you can save face? You've never heard any political rap, have you? You know... rap with a message? Public Enemy comes to mind. Chuck D, the lead rapper, began giving talks at colleges and universities about political topics after PE stopped recording. He's very politically motivated. But that doesn't matter, does it? He's probably just a leftist liberal money-hungry gun-packing drug addict anyway. Right?

Right?

"now we got pimps, addicts, thugs and these gustlers at tha altar call,
praying saying things like forgive me for my evil ways then,
get off they knees and be delivered from 12 years of blazing,
praising tha Name of Christ, ain't scared to give to give my life away,
for tha One who died on tha cross and saved me when my life was triff,
now it's alright, God wrote these lyrics peep the copyright" -- T-Bone (a christian rapper, you twit)

"We're gonna do what we wanna do, and if y'all don't like it, well then f*** you too." -- 2 Live Crew

Upvote 0

No gods

Buttercup Atheist
Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
✟1,173.00
Faith
Atheist
Yesterday at 01:36 PM feral said this in Post #12
my problem with the media is usually that there is so much sex. i am sick of sex. it bores me, because it's in everything. when you can't buy a soda without seeing people have sex, then you know it's getting overused.

How does your avatar fit this stance?[

Upvote 0

foolsparade

Jul 12, 2002
Pennsyl-tucky
✟2,584.00
Faith
Atheist
KeysforChrist: your thread is all over the place and I see why. This topic is rather silly, bouncing around from hollywood actors to Jesse Jackson? When was the last time you saw Harry Bela-whatever at the theaters? What movie has he been in recently? You need to understand that some people regardless of their individual fame disagree with certain presidents or foreign policies. Did you just fall off the turnip truck yesterday? This will always be the case, and this is what makes america the land of the free. Do you have one once of individuality in your whole body? Artists are kinda of weird as am I, but I personaly love being weird. Just because some people do not advocate a war does not mean they are un-american! Why do you not understand this. It isn't rocket science for god's sake. :rolleyes:

Pray4Isrel: you write: " Let's keep things civil here... it's like a volcano is about to erupt!
We need not to call right wing conservatives "fascist" and we need not to speak of liberals as ignorant, no matter how we feel."

and shortly after that sincere comment CoHehir writes "Well, I say: 'liberals are stupid and evil.'"

and you say nothing! is this your idea of moderation? :(

Upvote 0

HazyRigby

Bunny Infidel
Aug 4, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟10,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Today at 11:11 AM KeysforChrist said this in Post #42
I said that atheists are self-worshippers. God made us to worship something or someone. If you aren't worshipping God, you are worshipping something else, and the atheists want to be in control of everything, so that would be worship of the self.

Sorry. Some of us don't have to be under the thumb of anyone or anything to be whole. That may be your worldview, but it's not mine.

And I'm curious...exactly how many atheists do you know? Considering that I'm an athiest, and I've met exactly TWO others in my whole life, I'd be willing to bet that it's not a very large number. And yet you feel content to generalize...hmmm...

And considering how self-aggrandizing all of your posts are, I think I'd nominate you for the self-worshipper of the year.

Upvote 0