✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our 2 main stores here are home depot

We also have Menards around here which are pretty much the same as either Lowes/Home Depot, but they carry more things in their stores including dry goods groceries.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I look at Chick-fil-A years ago. Groups called for a boycott years ago, and it backfired.

The Chick-fil-a close to me is still experiencing that surge in business, it never dissipated. Everytime I drive by there both drive thru's are busy and the parking lot is at least 3/4 full.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think it's pathetic that Trump is whining about the boycott after having literally called for boycotts as part of his temper tantrum meltdowns for things not going his way. But it's also kinda funny.

You got them all worked up Trump.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You got them all worked up Trump.
M-Bob

iu

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why Coca-Cola?
They've been a financial supporter of LGBTQ agenda for a long time. I know there are probably plenty of companies out there who do, but since I actually know that, I will go with other brands if I have the option.

Anyway, I like RC Cola (Royal Crown) better than Coke or Pepsi.

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Chick-fil-a close to me is still experiencing that surge in business, it never dissipated. Everytime I drive by there both drive thru's are busy and the parking lot is at least 3/4 full.
The one near me definitely needs to add another loop to the drive-thru. The line already goes around the building more than once, and that's just a normal off-hours time... Not even the peak of the day. :eek:

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The one near me definitely needs to add another loop to the drive-thru. The line already goes around the building more than once, and that's just a normal off-hours time... Not even the peak of the day. :eek:

Ours has 2 lanes and instead of ordering at a speaker they have girls come up to the car and take your order and you can pay them if you're using a card, if using cash you pay at the window.

Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ours has 2 lanes and instead of ordering at a speaker they have girls come up to the car and take your order and you can pay them if you're using a card, if using cash you pay at the window.
That's a good idea! Maybe they'll implement that soon. They definitely need another lane at the very least.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think it's pathetic that Trump is whining about the boycott after having literally called for boycotts as part of his temper tantrum meltdowns for things not going his way. But it's also kinda funny.

I'd take Trump's tantrums over any of the Fantastic Four's virtue signaling propaganda any day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'd take Trump's tantrums over any of the Fantastic Four's virtue signaling propaganda any day.

What a silly false dichotomy way of looking at it but whatever. Trump's tantrums, misinformation & propaganda are malignant.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't base my shopping on the political donations of a company. I don't care which presidential candidate they supported. Some statements I've seen online where people boycott companies they disagree with remind me of bullying pressure.

Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0