Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
that is not the seal of God spoken of in scripture...

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Meanwhile all are sinners, so let us not get too high falutin here. Simply finding the word seal as applied to some aspect of life of believers does not mean that the scriptures are not sacred. When we see something encased, enshrined in scripture, then we can know that every jot and tittle is to be considered sealed by God. In no way was Enoch not His!!!! Nor was the amazing prophesy of the return of Christ quoted from Enoch in any way iniquity!!! Talk about spamming bible verses that don't address the topic.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Meanwhile all are sinners, so let us not get too high falutin here.
oh dear ...I have to break the good news to you that Jesus showed mankind how to live without sin :-

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

also no-one can undo their past sin, but those few under the new covenant have past sins remitted when they stop sinning and follow Jesus way of no further sin :-

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Ezek18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

- so you see tens of thousands of saints [Jude 1:14] have already followed Jesus in sinless life SINCE water baptism [commitment to stop sinning]

also Jesus has stated that he can take no-one who is still sinning by time of his return, can't get more definitive than that about the necessity of Love, of ceasing all sin, before being acceptable to God as OBEDIENT to Him... for the LOVE OF GOD is to not sin, but Love all folks , to OBEY Him... His commandment to Love repeated by Jesus Christ ... one cannot get to God by disobeying Jesus and God , surely you can see that ?

I cannot make any sense of the rest of your post, but note that you still refuse to cite any evidence whatsoever for your wild assertions and I do not understand how you missed the relevance of my posts except if you are in denial because the scripture doesn't actually say what you want it to say......

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

the scripture says nothing about the scripture being sealed, and indeed we know that all copies of scripture have been edited and mistranslated , so clearly there is no seal... as all supposed copies are different, as are all supposed translations [and some VERY DIFFERENT form literal translations , highly misleading of whole sects of religion]

so you are widely mistaken friend and need to reprove your beliefs to scripture about sin as it is all that stands in your way of knowing Jesus and God from God Himself as promised by Jesus -John 16:13 and in the new covenant -Jer 31:31-34

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

so you see even the scripture says God alone will do the teaching of all who are His ... not men, not the scripture, not religion...

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
that is not the seal of God spoken of in scripture...

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this
seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

All scripture is given by inspiration

2Ti 3:16 -All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That is sealed as far as I am concerned.

Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
since the bible states that the 'tree of life' is both in the 'garden of Eden' and in the third heaven, paradise of God ... we can be sure it is not on this earth, confirmed by the destruction of this earth and heavens :-

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up...
2 Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

so indeed even Jesus kingdom come is not in this earth as he says, but in the new earth :-

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world

Correct. The flaming sword is the gate between the laws and elements of this reality and the throne of God.

Job 38:
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

What shall the new creation be like? Consider this. Currently there are four foundations, the new will have 12. How much more shall it glorify the Lord?

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Correct. The flaming sword is the gate between the laws and elements of this reality and the throne of God.

Job 38:
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

the flaming sword is in the mouth of all cherubim, the words of Christ, the words of the final Antichrist ...these are what divide mankind into saints and sinners ... most believe Satan is God -Rev 13:3-4 , a few find the way now [Matt 7:13-14] to immortality of the spirit, the tree of life, the garden of Eden, the third heaven, the paradise of God ...

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on [Note: THIS!] earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

the MANY are destroyed [Matt 7:13] the few create the kingdom come in the new earth where even by judgement day countless many billions have been saved [Rev 7:9-10] ... clearly the spirit is indeed capable of resurrecting the soul , the 'dead soul' of a man is simply his spirit that is of God so is indestructible , it is the spirit alone which can effectively 'transfer' the soul from one life to the next, from this universe to the new heavens and new earth... so destruction was inevitable because God could not persuade all men to love one another in time to prevent mankind breaking teh web of life and destroying himself with sin against one another... senseless greed for more that delivers less, nothing... God makes His point about sin being worse than Love by far...

What shall the new creation be like? Consider this. Currently there are four foundations, the new will have 12. How much more shall it glorify the Lord?

well the saints are indeed the new foundation of Love , laid a thousand years before Satan and billions of sinners are resurrected [Rev 20:13]to the new earth

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

so that is an awesome new beginning based upon the pure Love of the few saints of this earth... Jesus followers... who are then menifested immortal kings and priests over the masses in the kingdom... but God kills any who still follow Satan AFTER death frees them from past sins [Rom 6:7] ... so the pure Love continues right up to judgement day when billions have proved their Love in baptism of fire and so are saved [Rev 7:9-10]

nice when a Plan comes together :)

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where can we see this sword? You said it is.....a gate....
What shall the new creation be like? Consider this. Currently there are four foundations, <edit>
the new will have 12.
The new..what??? The new walls of the new city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Where can we see this sword? You said it is.....a gate....
<edit>
The new..what??? The new walls of the new city.
<edit>
You want to see the sword, you will need to be taken up into the spirit like Ezekiel , John, Enoch and the others who God has shown.

The new city is the new creation. It will be based on an entirely different set of laws:

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 21
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

God asks us a question in Job. Along with much other important information, he asks:

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

In Revelation the new creation has 12 foundations, and describes "precious stones" there also.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

The four rivers in Genesis are the current foundations. What are they garnished with?

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

These rivers are also the "four beasts" or spirits of God. The laws of this creation, which they uphold, are described also as the "sea of glass" or "crystal". Thats why it turns into the lake of fire and is removed from the throne.

Understand these things and you will see where the flaming sword is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
the flaming sword is in the mouth of all cherubim, the words of Christ, the words of the final Antichrist ...these are what divide mankind into saints and sinners ... most believe Satan is God -Rev 13:3-4 , a few find the way now [Matt 7:13-14] to immortality of the spirit, the tree of life, the garden of Eden, the third heaven, the paradise of God ...

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on [Note: THIS!] earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

the MANY are destroyed [Matt 7:13] the few create the kingdom come in the new earth where even by judgement day countless many billions have been saved [Rev 7:9-10] ... clearly the spirit is indeed capable of resurrecting the soul , the 'dead soul' of a man is simply his spirit that is of God so is indestructible , it is the spirit alone which can effectively 'transfer' the soul from one life to the next, from this universe to the new heavens and new earth... so destruction was inevitable because God could not persuade all men to love one another in time to prevent mankind breaking teh web of life and destroying himself with sin against one another... senseless greed for more that delivers less, nothing... God makes His point about sin being worse than Love by far...

well the saints are indeed the new foundation of Love , laid a thousand years before Satan and billions of sinners are resurrected [Rev 20:13]to the new earth

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

so that is an awesome new beginning based upon the pure Love of the few saints of this earth... Jesus followers... who are then menifested immortal kings and priests over the masses in the kingdom... but God kills any who still follow Satan AFTER death frees them from past sins [Rom 6:7] ... so the pure Love continues right up to judgement day when billions have proved their Love in baptism of fire and so are saved [Rev 7:9-10]

nice when a Plan comes together :)

The love you speak of is not comprehended by many these days as it is stamped out by the teaching to love worldly things.

Matthew 24:
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
The love you speak of is not comprehended by many these days as it is stamped out by the teaching to love worldly things.

Matthew 24:
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

God requires only few [Matt 7:14, Rev 7:3-8, Jude 1:14] to set up teh kingdom come in the new earth , and these few He teaches to Love :-

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

1 Thessalonians 4:9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nonsense mountain? I see your studies are lacking.
You want to see the sword, you will need to be taken up into the spirit like Ezekiel , John, Enoch and the others who God has shown.
I do not doubt there was one in the time of Adam. So? How is this sword the same one that is all you say it is now?? I mean says who?
The new city is the new creation. It will be based on an entirely different set of laws:
But it has foundations.

God asks us a question in Job. Along with much other important information, he asks:

Right. I agree the earth was founded. So?

In Revelation the new creation has 12 foundations, and describes "precious stones" there also.

Foundations are something one expects in anything that will last. What the foundations of the earth exactly are I don't think is known.
The four rivers in Genesis are the current foundations. What are they garnished with?
No a river is a river. Why try to hammer the bible to fit your pet theology?
These rivers are also the "four beasts" or spirits of God.
No. Says who? So is a creek an elephant too? What a pebble really a lion? Why make stuff up?
The laws of this creation, which they uphold, are described also as the "sea of glass" or "crystal". Thats why it turns into the lake of fire and is removed from the throne.
Or there really is a sea of glass, and you know not a thing about it.
Understand these things and you will see where the flaming sword is.
Made up then. OK.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But this is a thread about the book of Enoch. And if you read this book, you see almost everything described in the bible , but with more accuracy. The sea of glass before the throne as described by Ezekiel and John:

And the vision was shown to me thus: Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its portals blazed with fire.

And, hey, look....its the cheribum described by Ezekiel and John,too:

And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of cherubim.

And looky, looky here....Ive been made fun of concerning the 4 beasts being the 4 foundations of creation....but what do we read in Enoch?

I saw the treasuries of all the winds: I saw how He had furnished with them the whole creation and the firm foundations of the earth. And I saw the corner-stone of the earth: I saw the four winds which bear [the earth and] the firmament of the heaven. And I saw how the winds stretch out the vaults of heaven, and have their station between heaven and earth: these are the pillars of the heaven. I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and all the stars to their setting. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw the paths of the angels.

Now who in Revelation holds back the winds? Thats right the four angels, the same ones in Zecheriah who stand before God of all the earth.

So, Dad, Enoch has some good information in it. Id say its pretty close to what one can glean from the Bible alone.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, Dad, Enoch has some good information in it. Id say its pretty close to what one can glean from the Bible alone.

What do you do about the 2nd temple Jewish sectarianism in the book? Do I really get punished for not using the solar calendar outlined in the book? Do the wicked priests in the temple get punished?

Here's what I see about Enoch: some Protestants like certain parts of the book, but ignore the work as a whole (which is decidedly a Jewish sectarian work from the 2nd temple period).

Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What do you do about the 2nd temple Jewish sectarianism in the book? Do I really get punished for not using the solar calendar outlined in the book? Do the wicked priests in the temple get punished?

Here's what I see about Enoch: some Protestants like certain parts of the book, but ignore the work as a whole (which is decidedly a Jewish sectarian work from the 2nd temple period).

Well, not sure how to answer that. Ill be a wise guy and say, I dont know everything but Im working on it? :p

Ill give your point serious thought.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The issue then is whether the work as a whole is genuine. The stuff quoted in Jude is.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On
dr-seuss-cat-in-hat-2.jpg

This thread has been cleaned.
Please discuss things civilly and cut out the personal insults.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
But this is a thread about the book of Enoch. And if you read this book, you see almost everything described in the bible , but with more accuracy. The sea of glass before the throne as described by Ezekiel and John:

And the vision was shown to me thus: Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its portals blazed with fire.

And, hey, look....its the cheribum described by Ezekiel and John,too:

And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of cherubim.

And looky, looky here....Ive been made fun of concerning the 4 beasts being the 4 foundations of creation....but what do we read in Enoch?

I saw the treasuries of all the winds: I saw how He had furnished with them the whole creation and the firm foundations of the earth. And I saw the corner-stone of the earth: I saw the four winds which bear [the earth and] the firmament of the heaven. And I saw how the winds stretch out the vaults of heaven, and have their station between heaven and earth: these are the pillars of the heaven. I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and all the stars to their setting. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw the paths of the angels.

Now who in Revelation holds back the winds? Thats right the four angels, the same ones in Zecheriah who stand before God of all the earth.

there is no doubt that the original book/scroll of Enoch is scripture of God, it is validated in the Bible as such... the problem is that teh supposed copies we have are so very different that we know there has been major editing and no saint will step up to validate which are original and which is added/modified...

that said, all one has to do to validate it with God is to stop sinning so God can baptise with His spirit without killing one... it is free and guaranteed 100% PURE Truth , Jesus died just to bring it to anyone prepared to stop abusing others in obedience to his command to Love everyone, echoed by God... it is that easy, far easier than discussing things here and getting nowhere, easier than living one's life as a sinner...

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

so that is easily the best answer anyone can give to life, but also to this question.... :)

Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On
dr-seuss-cat-in-hat-2.jpg

This thread has been cleaned.
Please discuss things civilly and cut out the personal insults.

Mod Hat Off

You know what? Just forget it. Im cancelling my account here. This place is giving me bad vibes. Good luck with your moderating. For some reason I cant find where to cancel my subscription. Perhaps you can tell me how or do it for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
that said, all one has to do to validate it with God is to stop sinning so God can baptise with His spirit without killing one... it is free and guaranteed 100% PURE Truth , Jesus died just to bring it to anyone prepared to stop abusing others in obedience to his command to Love everyone, echoed by God... it is that easy, far easier than discussing things here and getting nowhere, easier than living one's life as a sinner...

Book of Enoch 99:12:15

Woe to you who make deceitful and false measures,
And (to them) who cause bitterness on the earth;
For they shall thereby be utterly consumed.
Woe to you who build your houses through the grievous toil of others,
And all their building materials are the bricks and stones of sin;
I tell you ye shall have no peace.
Woe to them who reject the measure and eternal heritage of their fathers
And whose souls follow after idols;
For they shall have no rest.
Woe to them who work unrighteousness and help oppression,
And slay their neighbours until the day of the great judgement.

Most of the 2.5 billions Christians if they read these verses think it's for someone else.:doh:

These verses judge both the godless and those who run after delusions - as what 'Christianity' have become! Self has become the god of deluded Christianity.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Book of Enoch 99:12:15

Woe to you who make deceitful and false measures,
And (to them) who cause bitterness on the earth;
For they shall thereby be utterly consumed.
Woe to you who build your houses through the grievous toil of others,
And all their building materials are the bricks and stones of sin;
I tell you ye shall have no peace.
Woe to them who reject the measure and eternal heritage of their fathers
And whose souls follow after idols;
For they shall have no rest.
Woe to them who work unrighteousness and help oppression,
And slay their neighbours until the day of the great judgement.

Most of the 2.5 billions Christians if they read these verses think it's for someone else.:doh:

These verses judge both the godless and those who run after delusions - as what 'Christianity' have become! Self has become the god of deluded Christianity.

the irony is that it is so-called 'Christian' nations of sinners that exported capitalism and its lies worldwide to destroy all viability of the earth in the name of 'profit'... but there is no profit in destroyng life on earth, breaking the web of life and destabilising even the earth's crust so she eventually blots out the sun in vulcanism and kills almost all life , the rest to die more slowly when it has finished eating the dead and has no more food [plants cannot live without sunlight] ...

however it is exactly what scripture describes must be the end of this earth, and even with thousands of years notice, mankind still chooses the evil to lead in both religion and politics... so one must accept it , and listen to God's solution, try Love and if one overcomes the world by Loving all now then one is worthy to lead the many under Jesus in the new earth when the many are saved from the mesmerising lies of the evil under Satan which destroy this earth... God will allow no evil in Jesus' kingdom and many will freely come and choose Love and be saved at judgement day having perfected their Love by works after death frees them from sin....
Rev 7:9-10, Rev 20:13, Romans 6:7 ... etc]

Upvote 0