United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Defensor Fidei said:
Stem cell research is apparently just the icing on the cake for this "philanthropist."

There's not much in the world right now that can stop a billionaire New York Jew with no sense of Christian morality from throwing his stolen shekels at the most corrupt causes of the age. This is where the savings of New York's poor ends up thanks to the sinful usury upon which this city is based.

And if stem cell research ends up providing us with cures to MS or other diseases, can I presume that you will never take advantage of those cures for yourself or your children?

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Donkeytron said:
What is your major malfunction? Did a jew run over your dog? Foreclose on your house? Nail your girlfriend (or, quite possibly, your boyfriend)?

Use the report button. It's there to squash racist insects who don't seem to learn from their past mistakes. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Halruaa said:
Use the report button. It's there to squash racist insects who don't seem to learn from their past mistakes. :thumbsup:
I'm not going to hide the truth; throughout history Christians have gone through much worse and stood for righteousness. Certainly neither they nor I would fall to an arrogant Jew who only seems to pop up here to call for the stifling of truthful discussion he doesn't like.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Halruaa said:

You are need to do that
Just squash them and squash them
Until they are all gone!!:amen:

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
I'm not going to hide the truth; throughout history Christians have gone through much worse and stood for righteousness.

Trust me, plenty of people here are aware of your warped view of reality.

Certainly neither they nor I would fall to an arrogant Jew who only seems to pop up here to call for the stifling of truthful discussion he doesn't like.

It's like, while Im reading the thread, I scroll down and see your name--and ready myself for the incredibly stupid and baseless claim about the Jews im about to read. Even though the thread has nothing to do with the Jews, you just cant help yourself--and have to get that bigoted comment off your chest.

You're physically incapable of writing a post on these forums without throwing an insult or generalization towards Jews. Its quite remarkable that you seem incapable of learning from your past about making these bigoted responses, just how many bans must you be given before you learn from your mistakes?

Donkeytron said:
Why haven't you been banned yet?

He's working on it. Give him time.

Upvote 0

Caylin

Formerly Dracon427
Feb 15, 2004
Olympia, Washington
✟16,514.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Defensor Fidei said:
I'm not going to hide the truth; throughout history Christians have gone through much worse and stood for righteousness. Certainly neither they nor I would fall to an arrogant Jew who only seems to pop up here to call for the stifling of truthful discussion he doesn't like.

Hey, 1943 called... Your boss is looking for you.

Reactions: SisterGeoff
Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Halruaa said:
It's like, while Im reading the thread, I scroll down and see your name--and ready myself for the incredibly stupid and baseless claim about the Jews im about to read. Even though the thread has nothing to do with the Jews, you just cant help yourself--and have to get that bigoted comment off your chest.
This thread never had anything to do with Jews and I definitely did not make any bigoted comments. You and a few certain others are simply trying to derail this thread.

If this were a Christian billionaire mayor donating to the Christian Coalition, nobody would have a problem with a comment like:

There's not much in the world right now that can stop a billionaire fundamentalist Christian with no sense of religious tolerance from throwing his tithes to make this country an evil intolerant police state theocracy.

Yet merely mentioning the word "Jew" strikes so much fear into the minds of the masses. People here are allowed to call Hitler a "devout Catholic" without any issues, but point out somebody doing evil actually is a Jew, and that's the end of it.

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Defensor Fidei said:
This thread never had anything to do with Jews and I definitely did not make any bigoted comments. You and a few certain others are simply trying to derail this thread.

No one is derailing this thread but yourself. You're incapable of writing a reply in any thread without mentioning the Jew's in some negative way. Even if its completely out in left field, you'll get that zinger in there somehow.

but point out somebody doing evil actually is a Jew, and that's the end of it.

You. Do. This. In. Every. Thread. Regardless of what the OP is about.

The article in this thread doesnt say anything about this man being Jewish, but something clicked in your brain, and you just had to mention it. Heck, about 2-3 posts later you brought out the broad brush:

"Well New York Jews are especially notorious for their degenerate liberalism, but when you throw in several billion dollars, things get much more dangerous. Obviously the fact that he is a Jew betrays the reason why he is so heavily involved in so many anti-Christian practices."

We get it.

We get your point.

You think Jews are evil, and hate them.

We get it.

Lets see if you can realize that your actions have consequences before you get banned. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Defensor Fidei said:
Stem cell research is apparently just the icing on the cake for this "philanthropist."

There's not much in the world right now that can stop a billionaire New York Jew with no sense of Christian morality from throwing his stolen shekels at the most corrupt causes of the age. This is where the savings of New York's poor ends up thanks to the sinful usury upon which this city is based.

Bloomberg made his billions by starting a financial information media service. None of the subscribers was 'held up for shekels.' They subscribed to his service of their own free will because it gave them valuable information.

Here are some of the 'corrupt causes' he has supported, according to his biography:

He funded relief programs for victims of domestic violence in New York City, sponsored the Children's Health Fund's Mobile Medical Unit which serves the children of homeless families, and supported construction of new athletic fields at city high schools throughout the five boroughs. He also served on the boards of 20 different civic, cultural, educational and medical institutions, including: the High School for Economics and Finance; Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts; Metropolitan Museum of Art; Police & Fire Widows' & Children's Benefit Fund; S.L.E. (Lupus) Foundation and Prep for Prep.

It sounds like he is one of the good guys to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Defensor Fidei said:

:eek: How do you know he is Jewish?? Frankly his personal faith is irrelevant and your need to point this out is highly offensive.

Why would you condemn anyone giving money to help all of mankind?

Upvote 0

simplicity

incredibly ordinary member
Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You know I have nothing but praise for this very generous gift by Mr. Bloomberg. We need more research in this area. What a solid and thoughtful individual.

While we're at it I offer my wholehearted support and praise to Bill Gates for his truly substantial charitable contributions. I've almost forgiven him for all the times my W98 system crashed on me.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
simplicity said:
You know I have nothing but praise for this very generous gift by Mr. Bloomberg. We need more research in this area. What a solid and thoughtful individual.

While we're at it I offer my wholehearted support and praise to Bill Gates for his truly substantial charitable contributions. I've almost forgiven him for all the times my W98 system crashed on me.

W98?:eek:

Upvote 0

simplicity

Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I've reinstalled everything on my harddrive about fifteen times on my Windows 98 computer. It's kind of irritating. Thank God XP is more stable.

I know that most of us could only wish to have as many resources as a relatively affluent individual like Mr. Bloomberg. It's not the amount of money a person has that distinguishes him from others but rather what he does with his available resources. Some might want to live in lavish surroundings in decadence and privilege. But how many dig deep to give to good and worthwhile causes that benefit all of us? Not many.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
simplicity said:
I've reinstalled everything on my harddrive about fifteen times on my Windows 98 computer. It's kind of irritating. Thank God XP is more stable.

I know that most of us could only wish to have as many resources as a relatively affluent individual like Mr. Bloomberg. It's not the amount of money a person has that distinguishes him from others but rather what he does with his available resources. Some might want to live in lavish surroundings in decadence and privilege. But how many dig deep to give to good and worthwhile causes that benefit all of us? Not many.
Supporting the murder of children in the womb is a "good and worthwhile cause?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

simplicity

Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hopefully with adequate research funding we can find answers to all of our many problems. I definitely would like to see us preserve the lives of the unborn. Perhaps it's only a matter of time before different avenues are found.

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
CCGirl said:
Bloomberg supports this?:scratch:
Quoting my own post quoting the article...

The founder of Bloomberg LP, a competitor of the Reuters Group as a global distributor of news and financial information, publicly supports abortion and gay rights and has made gun control a major theme of his second term.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Defensor Fidei said:
Quoting my own post quoting the article...

Your article only says he supports the RIGHTS of people to have access to abortion and the RIGHT to equality for all peoples!

HUGE difference. I too support these rights, however I would never have an abortion myself!:)

Upvote 0