ApocryphaNow

Nov 9, 2005
State College, PA
✟978.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
I kind of wonder how much money stem cell research would have gotten if it didn't become such a big issue. Maybe it was a good thing for the religious right to throw a tantrum over this.

Similarly, I know where the local abortion clinic is in town because the protesters were nice enough to point it out for me.

Reactions: Donkeytron
Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
The founder of Bloomberg LP, a competitor of the Reuters Group as a global distributor of news and financial information, publicly supports abortion and gay rights and has made gun control a major theme of his second term.
Stem cell research is apparently just the icing on the cake for this "philanthropist."

There's not much in the world right now that can stop a billionaire New York Jew with no sense of Christian morality from throwing his stolen shekels at the most corrupt causes of the age. This is where the savings of New York's poor ends up thanks to the sinful usury upon which this city is based.

Upvote 0

hernyaccent

single black female addicted to retail
Dec 27, 2004
New York City
✟2,905.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Defensor Fidei said:
Stem cell research is apparently just the icing on the cake for this "philanthropist."

There's not much in the world right now that can stop a billionaire New York Jew with no sense of Christian morality from throwing his stolen shekels at the most corrupt causes of the age. This is where the savings of New York's poor ends up thanks to the sinful usury upon which this city is based.

Only he didnt make his millions being mayor of NY. Learn a little about the man before assuming!:doh:

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
hernyaccent said:
Only he didnt make his millions being mayor of NY. Learn a little about the man before assuming!:doh:
Here you go putting words into people's mouths again...
I never said he made his money as mayor of New York; I clearly made reference to his economic excess being the result of his involvement in detestable usury.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hernyaccent

Dec 27, 2004
New York City
✟2,905.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Defensor Fidei said:
Here you go putting words into people's mouths again...
I never said he made his money as mayor of New York; I clearly made reference to his economic excess being the result of his involvement in detestable usury.

You made the correlation between that and tax payers money which there is none.:sleep:

Upvote 0

Donkeytron

Veteran
Oct 24, 2005
✟9,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Defensor Fidei said:

What is your major malfunction? Did a jew run over your dog? Foreclose on your house? Nail your girlfriend (or, quite possibly, your boyfriend)?

Upvote 0

hernyaccent

Dec 27, 2004
New York City
✟2,905.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Donkeytron said:
What is your major malfunction? Did a jew run over your dog? Foreclose on your house? Nail your girlfriend (or, quite possibly, your boyfriend)?

At least I am not alone on this one.:sigh:

Upvote 0
B

Bananafish

Defensor Fidei said:

I am disgusted by this post.

First of all WHO CARES IF HE'S JEWISH?

And if he's Jewish then why would he have Christian morality anyway?

Oh, and where has your Christian morality gone? You're being highly offensive.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Bananafish said:
I am disgusted by this post.

First of all WHO CARES IF HE'S JEWISH?

And if he's Jewish then why would he have Christian morality anyway?

Oh, and where has your Christian morality gone? You're being highly offensive.
Well New York Jews are especially notorious for their degenerate liberalism, but when you throw in several billion dollars, things get much more dangerous. Obviously the fact that he is a Jew betrays the reason why he is so heavily involved in so many anti-Christian practices. I am following Christian morality quite well in condemning the murder of children, the support of homosodomy, and the state seizure of Americans' God-given right to bear arms.

Upvote 0

Donkeytron

Veteran
Oct 24, 2005
✟9,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Defensor Fidei said:
and the state seizure of Americans' God-given right to bear arms.

ROFL I must have missed that passage in the bible. I know if theres one thing christ was for, its the unrestricted sale of weapons that can kill from a mile away. Why haven't you been banned yet?

Upvote 0

Defensor Fidei

Jan 8, 2005
New York
✟4,207.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Green
Donkeytron said:
ROFL I must have missed that passage in the bible. I know if theres one thing christ was for, its the unrestricted sale of weapons that can kill from a mile away. Why haven't you been banned yet?
God granted us the right to defend ourselves, our families, and our countries against those who would cause harm. Is it a bannable offense now to say that the government does not have the authority to revoke that right? Are Alberto Gonzales and the F.B.I. listening in to strike against such terroristic actions?

Upvote 0