[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] in heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres somthing ive been thinking about lately.
Can a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] or Sadist make it to heaven?
why or why not?
Backward in time

bjh

Bible Student
Jul 28, 2003
St. Louis
Visit site
✟8,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Definitely!

Entrance into heaven is not based on the works we have or have not done.

If the greatest of all sinners is in heaven, how can we refuse entrance to anybody else? In 1 Timothy 1:15, the Apostle Paul calls himself the foremost of all sinners (the absolute worst).

Christ died for Paul's sin. He died for my sin. He died for yours (1 Cor 15:3-4; 1 John 2:1-2).

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

Upvote 0
Masochism - hurting others for sexual pleasure: the gaining of sexual gratification by causing physical or mental pain to other people, or the acts that produce such gratification
or
enjoyment of hardship: the tendency to invite and enjoy misery of any kind, especially in order to be pitied by others or perhaps admired for forbearance

Sadism - hurting others for sexual pleasure: the gaining of sexual gratification by causing physical or mental pain to other people, or the acts that produce such gratification
or
being cruel for fun: the gaining of pleasure from causing physical or mental pain to people or animals

There are other definitions but this is what i learned that they are.
Backward in time

Upvote 0

Slave2SinNoMore

May 30, 2002
Visit site
✟947.00
Faith
Christian
Actually, according to the Bible, a Sadist or [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] cannot make it into Heaven. A liar can't either. Neither can an adulterer. Or even a coveter, for that manner. In fact, sinners cannot enter Heaven.

God identifies you as a "sinner" or "sadist" or "liar", etc. only if you are not reborn. If you are a Christian, you are a new creation with a new self, a new nature. God now identifies you as a saint, for when he looks at you, he sees the Holiness of Christ, not sin - for it has been covered in the blood. And if God identifies you as a saint, that's good enough for me, I call you saint, also.

I'm not saying that Christians don't sometimes to decide to sin, using their flesh as "instruments of unrighteousness", but that is not who a Christian is. It's worse when a Christian sins, because a Christian can't fall back on the excuse "oh well, it's just my nature", because it's not. If a Christian sins, he is going against his own new nature. God judges people based upon the condition of the spirit, and a Christian's spirit is perfect.

Upvote 0

Krystina661

- Everyday is a new beginning -
Dec 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟11,676.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
backward in time said:
Heres somthing ive been thinking about lately.
Can a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] or Sadist make it to heaven?
why or why not?
Backward in time

For my sake I hope so! :sorry:

Just playin..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.