Bladder/Prostate infection

BakoGuy

What have you done for your fellow man today?
Apr 14, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
✟15,519.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello everyone,

I have been going through urinary infections off and on for the past 5 years or so, (prostatitis). They're very painful and not fun at all!

It just started again and I'm on antibiotics, so I'm asking for prayer for a speedy recovery, and good night rests.

Thank you so very much and Godbless! :)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kens48884

Oct 19, 2014
✟7,710.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Merciful Father, Great Creator, I come before You in intercession for this man who You know better than I. I ask that You would pass Your healing hand over him even as Your Son did here on earth during his sojourn with us. I pray that You would have mercy on this man who has had these infections for several years. I pray, loving God, that You would heal him and give him relief from its effects that he may sleep and rest. In Jesus holy and precious name, I ask this. So be it.

Upvote 0
K

Kingsdotter

Merciful Father, Great Creator, I come before You in intercession for this man who You know better than I. I ask that You would pass Your healing hand over him even as Your Son did here on earth during his sojourn with us. I pray that You would have mercy on this man who has had these infections for several years. I pray, loving God, that You would heal him and give him relief from its effects that he may sleep and rest. In Jesus holy and precious name, I ask this. So be it.

Praying in agreement

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everyone for your kind words and prayer!
I'm still in a lot of pain and discomfort but I'll get there!
Thanks again!
Continued prayers for a speedy and complete recovery :pray:

Upvote 0