Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

I really wonder what is in the classified version of this report that they are not telling us in the unclassified one. I feel like writing my US Congressman and Senator to demand to know what is missing. If its limitations of our sensors or US weapons systems, such as emitter frequency and modulation of a synthetic aperature radar, that is one thing and understandable and should be classified and not published, but I want to know that is the case. What if the classified version spells out we think its a Chinese or Russian technology that makes us techologically obsolete? I'm less concerned about it documenting ET on board, than finding out we are far behind in some flight control system. Supposedly the F18s documented speeds and flight patterns beyond anything we think is aerodynamically possible, so exactly what does it mean?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,763.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I really wonder what is in the classified version of this report that they are not telling us in the unclassified one. I feel like writing my US Congressman and Senator to demand to know what is missing. If its limitations of our sensors or US weapons systems, such as emitter frequency and modulation of a synthetic aperature radar, that is one thing and understandable and should be classified and not published, but I want to know that is the case. What if the classified version spells out we think its a Chinese or Russian technology that makes us techologically obsolete? I'm less concerned about it documenting ET on board, than finding out we are far behind in some flight control system. Supposedly the F18s documented speeds and flight patterns beyond anything we think is aerodynamically possible, so exactly what does it mean?
Most Christians refuse to acknowledge that what Lord Jesus referred to..."as in the days of Noah"... is that the fallen angels were causing problems in Noah's day. But that requires another thread to discuss.

• Informative
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Most Christians refuse to acknowledge that what Lord Jesus referred to..."as in the days of Noah"... is that the fallen angels were causing problems in Noah's day. But that requires another thread to discuss.

I would love to have you start this thread!

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
upload_2021-6-29_19-51-16.png

https://www.justinweather.com/2021/...-locally-and-historic-temperatures-in-nw-usa/

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
108 in Seattle. I didn't think that was possible.

My son told me that 44% have air conditioning, so 56% do not.

Upvote 0