Married

Letter or Spirit of the Law?
Topic - Letter or Spirit of the Law?
Message #2 - August 26, 2020

JESUS warned His people about the signs:
(1) signs of His coming ; and

(2) signs of the END of this world.

Matthew 24:v.1-7
Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. (This prophecy of the LORD fulfiled LITERALLY in the year 70AD)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying :
Tell us, when shall these things be?
and what shall be the sign of thy coming,
and of the END of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END (of the current world of Devil) is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

and there shall be FAMINES,

and PESTILENCES,

and earthquakes in divers places.

COMMENTS:
- For nation shall rise against nation; and kingdom against kingdom -

It seems is starting to fulfil; I think that in more severe manner Entites like UNO, or G-7, EU, among others, will be DISSOLVED by complete, the Power of the Word of God may be suggesting this as Peter Apostle said. 2Peter 3:v.10-11:
10 But the Day of the Lord (the seventh and last Day) will come...in the which...the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness;

- and there shall be FAMINES; -
The case of refugees, and now the dissolution of the global economy as a result of the pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19), causing high rates of bankruptcy in the business world, and unemployment, difficulties to develop activities in an environment totally adverse and dangerous to the health of people, in a totally disorganized world, certainly the most serious occurrence of FAMINES will be very hard for multitudes in this present time and in days ahead. Terrible.

- and PESTILENCES; -
The PESTILENCE that is running in whole Earth, is the GREAT first signal of JESUS's coming, and of the END of this world-Matt.24:v.7.Habakkuk also prophesied, saying: Before Him went the pestilence,..Hab.3:5.
JESUS is already fulfilling LITERALLY His words, and He sent first the PESTILENCE as we have seen, by the way, Habakkuk 3:v.5-6 prophesied saying:
5 Before him went the PESTILENCE, and burning coals went forth at his feet.
6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.

- and earthquakes in divers places. -
In accord the word of JESUS there will be earthquakes in divers PLACES now in the END of the world. Honestly, I do not know what places will be chastised with earthquakes, but I am sure that they can happen even in any place where there is not tectonic plates.
These earthquakes that will be caused by the Power of JESUS from now on, will not be equal as natural phenomena through movements of tectonic plates, no, they will not be by natural phenomena. These earthquakes IN DIVERS PLACES that will be caused by JESUS, they may occur even in places where nature does not offer conditions to happen, and where it never happened, for example, Brazil is one of these places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Luke 21:v.26 - 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
In fact, all environment was dominated by the spirit of Devil. All things that happened there they were in the way that Satan likes, do you and all understand?

It was an act of unspeakable evil, so Satan's influence was IMHO directly involved.

Please read the OP. This is not a discussion or debate thread. I answered because after a thread clean up of off topic posts was completed, your question remained, so i answered it to the best of my ability without inviting a debate or further dialog. You are free to start a new thread on the topic if you like.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Climate change is going to mess stuff up.
(But as an Amil / non-futurist - I think Revelation's curses are broad enough to describe the last 2000 years - and even have something to say to us if we enter some kind of robot-driven post-scarcity techno-utopia.)
ab5akk5xucfcmg3slcs5.jpg

Upvote 0