This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
On the clock we are 1 second to midnight. The 7 years of tribulation are literally on our front doorsteps. The locusts needed to fulfill the prophecy in Revelation were put in place last year and are still at the ready. The middle east is ready to erupt, setting the stage for the antichrist to force Israel into a peace treaty. We even have alligators now in my part of the USA for the first time, so the beasts are ready to attack at command. I was in a Boy Scout men's only area at summer camp a few years back when a Colonel in the US Army was the only other person in there with me in the one A/C cooled building just for us adult volunteers, and he said this world cannot go on much longer, having just returned from deployment in Afghanistan. He said when we pull out of there Armageddon will begin, and as best I coud tell, he wasn't a believer in Christ despite using these words, though I cannot completely rule that out for I am a mere man. But the fact that even a non-believer can see it was quite compelling for me, and at the time I didn't believe we were this close to the end either, and thought we were decades away, but not anymore. Man now has the ability to burn the planet to the ground which has only been in place since the early 1950's with the hydrogen bomb. We have genius astronomers saying AI is the existential threat to human life. We have a new digital currency controlled by China that could easily be turned into a one world currency at any time (bitcoin, etc). We have the worst plague in modern history with no signs of it retreating, with new variants coming out faster than we can develop even mRNA vaccines. We even have UFOs under investigation but the US Congress, global warming on a scale never before seen regardless of your political ideologies, knowledge is virtually unlimited and on demand on the internet with enough patience and effort, and we even broke the human genome code in the last couple decades and are messing around with the design fabric of life itself using genetic alterations to DNA. Islam is rising to become the number one global religion in mere years from now. I don't know what else one would need to see beyond this to be convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that time is almost gone.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
When I saw this headline last year and the COVID-19 cranking up, it really got my attention. Especially coming from secular news sources like BBC and CNN:
The Biblical locust plagues of 2020

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Did you know that Muslims think the end is here too? I was looking through their insights and they claim earthquakes are happening at such an accelerating pace that it has to be very close to the end. Some chart they had indicated about 300 major quakes between the middle ages and 1900 AD, then about 300 majors in the 20th century, and in the first 20 years of the 21st century, we have already passed 300.

I think the weather folks are expecting the first Cat 6 hurricane anytime soon, or whatever is beyond anything ever seen before.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 16
1Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came and tested Jesus by asking Him to show them a sign from heaven. 2 But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red,’ 3 and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times.

4 A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Then He left them and went away.
Man swallowed by whale off Cape Cod; lobster diver survives humbpack

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeffwhosoever

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States