BIGGEST SIN FOR A GRACE BELIEVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not loving fellow brethren

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love [action 1john 4:11, john 13:5-12] one another; as I[JC] have loved you[romans 5:8], that ye also love one another.[gal 6:10]

john 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

1 john 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and [mild] hatreth his brother, he is a liar: for he that [agape..gift from God] loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God loveth his brother also.

If one does not love a brother but is in Christ he is CARNAL....1 cor 3:1-3 and thus an enemy of God romans 8:5-7, Gal 4:29 on earth yet IN CHRIST he is not condemned since that is in heaven in our security ........

since the church cannot do this simple commandment

God will bring judgement by RAPTURING us out of here...

..............pure grace

hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as yee see the day approaching

zao77

i'm addicted to oxygen
Sep 8, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
how can you say what the BIGGEST sin is? are guaging it by earthly consequences or are you guaging it by what god thinks? cause if i understand it well.....god looks on all sin as the same. going over the speed limit is the same as murdering a person in god's eyes. so i don't understand how you can guage sin like that. saying which is the biggest or which is the smallest unless you are talking about the earthly consequences of that sin......

now about the hate thing. god doesn't have the capacity to hate. it isn't of his nature. he can't coexist with sin which would appear to us that he hates it. hate is a form of sin as we all know. so that is why those that hate are god's enemies.... he can't have them in his presence. like oil and water... they don't mix.

Upvote 0

herev

CL--you are missed!
Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Didn't Paul* say that if you are guilty in one part of the law, you are guilty of it all--ranking sins is not for us mere mortals. God calls us to "be perfect, even as our heavenly Father is perfect." Any thing short of that, we're guilty--equally guilty
*edited for: It was James, not Paul

Upvote 0

herev

CL--you are missed!
Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A Brethren IN CHRIST said:
Forgive me, it was James :doh:
James 2
9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11For he who said, "Do not commit adultery,"[1] also said, "Do not murder."[2] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

Upvote 0
herev said:
Forgive me, it was James :doh:
James 2
9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11For he who said, "Do not commit adultery,"[1] also said, "Do not murder."[2] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.
1 tim 1:But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully 9 knowing this, that the law was not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobiedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and porfane..ect ect

and what are we romans 4:5 ...righteous in our postion in Christ

Gal 5:23 meekness , temperance against such there is no law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

herev

CL--you are missed!
Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A Brethren IN CHRIST said:
1 tim 1:But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully 9 knowing this, that the law was not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobiedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and porfane..ect ect

and what are we romans 4:5 ...righteous in our postion in Christ

Gal 5:23 meekness , temperance against such there is no law.
OK, and?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.