Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I kind of find this story in my Facebook feed amusing. If this happened to Trump, or W there would be a lot of talk about it....

“There was a protocol breach when the front doors were not held open for the first family as they arrived at the North Portico,” Lea Berman, the former White House social secretary for President George W. Bush, told The New York Times.

Meanwhile, former long-serving White House curator Betty Monkman told the paper, “The delay in opening the door did puzzle me a bit.”

The oddity stands to reason.

According to the Daily Mail, perhaps the Bidens had expected a White House support staffer to be there to let them in. The only problem was, they had r
eportedly just fired at least one of them in White House chief usher Timothy Harleth.

After Firing of Trump Doorman, Bidens Promptly Get Locked Out of White House

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
...maybe there's not be much talk about it because that story is from about 2 months ago?
tulc(just a thought)

:) yes good point. I guess the joke is on my me for assuming Facebook feeds are only current events.

Last edited:
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,219.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It is also disputed who actually fired Harleth. Some sources say Trump did, some sources say Biden did. The interesting thing is, he was apparently fired at 11:30 am, which as you recall is before Biden technically had the power to fire him.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...maybe there's not be much talk about it because that story is from about 2 months ago?
tulc(just a thought)

I was unaware of the CF statute of limitations for discussing a topic, I looked and looked and could not find any.

Perhaps you can show us, then close down every thread that talks about anything happening more than 2 months ago.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was unaware of the CF statute of limitations for discussing a topic, I looked and looked and could not find any.
...could you point out where in my post I suggested this topic shouldn't be discussed? Because I can't seem to find that part.

Perhaps you can show us, then close down every thread that talks about anything happening more than 2 months ago.
Actually my post was more of an explanation of why the OP subject wasn't being discussed now, that reason being because it happened two months ago.
tulc(is glad to clear up hislegacy's misunderstanding of his post)

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟370,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
tulc(just a thought)

Trump's idea of getting even. All he had left.

Other than the Oval Office having to be fumigated.

Upvote 0