Biden VP hopefuls speak out: Bass says she is 'ready'; Duckworth challenges Trump on violence

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article-
Bass and Duckworth are rumored to be on Biden's shortlist

Possible Joe Biden running mate Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., addressed her differences with Biden on "Medicare-for-all" and expressed regret over a controversial comment she made about Fidel Castro. Meanwhile, another potential Biden pick, Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., issued a challenge for President Trump in light of recent violent protests.

Bass and Duckworth are among several women rumored to be up for the position of Biden’s running mate, and in an interview with “Fox News Sunday” Bass explained why she would be right for the job.

“I think anybody that is willing to become vice president, if they’re invited, should be ready and I think that I am,” Bass said.

Continued below.
Biden VP hopefuls speak out: Bass says she is 'ready'; Duckworth challenges Trump on violence

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
After her performance today on Chris Wallace, Biden will most likely pass on Karen Bass.

If he chose her, Trump would win for sure.
Choosing her would be to serve up a wonderful campaign issue to Trump, that's for sure. What's more, the choice of a VP is more critical to the Presidential nominee's election prospects than is often thought.

Think of how such VP nominees as Henry Cabot Lodge, Sarah Palin, and Dan Quayle worked out--or didn't.

Yet all of these looked good on paper before they were chosen, which is more than can be said for most of the people supposedly being considered by Biden at the present.

Upvote 0