Biden Not Doing Well With Regard To COVID

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
“On January 12, 2018, Ali called me “Maa” again and by that time she started to remember a few words again. She waved at someone at the hospital and said “hello” after three months. I was so happy that she was getting better and we will soon be going home. Still scared, but was hopeful. By noon, Ali started to seize again and that was the end of her little life. She seized through the rest of the January, February, and until March 26th 2018, the day she died. Ali died in my arms in a fairy garden at the hospital. I held a very cold stiff body of my baby — instead of a warm, soft, wriggly baby. But no one dared to call it or admit that the MMR Vaccine killed my baby.”
MMR Vaccine Causes Loss Of Speech & Appetite, Horrendous Seizures and Then Her Death

Over 1,135,000 COVID vaccine injuries reported to VAERS including:
Anyone know why there's a story from 2018 leading up to questions about covid vaccine safety? Seems like a totally random change of subject, makes the post look like it is just flailing around trying to find reasons to continue to feel that vaccines are dangerous rather than anything fact-based.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Anyone know why there's a story from 2018 leading up to questions about covid vaccine safety? Seems like a totally random change of subject, makes the post look like it is just flailing around trying to find reasons to continue to feel that vaccines are dangerous rather than anything fact-based.

That's all they have. It's what's known as the Squirrel Tactic.

Look, Squirrel!

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Over 1,135,000 COVID vaccine injuries reported to VAERS including:

24,400 deaths

27,800 life-threatening events

34,500 myocarditis/pericarditis

40,000 severe allergic reactions

44,500 permanently disabled

120,00 urgent care visits

133,000 hospitalizations

176,000 Dr office visits

Buried Halfway Into a 40-Page Report, WHO Reveals New Vaccine Side-Effect Many Have Yet to Recover From

Exclusive: 34-Year-Old Died After Pfizer Shot, Mother Shares ‘Ridiculous’ Letters From CDC

Two teen boys die in their sleep days after their second Pfizer vaccine. Epidemiologist confirms the injections were fatal and caused the death. Peer reviewed study by College of American Pathologists also confirm the vaccines killed the boys.

Report: 13-year-old dies in sleep after getting COVID-19 vaccine; CDC investigating | WFLA

Michigan boy dies days after getting Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Interesting. You present an unverified laundry list of hundreds of thousands of deaths and permanent injuries and present an article annotating 376 cases of (perhaps temporary) hearing loss and another citing 2 deaths.

Where is the proof of the other hundreds of thousands?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Interesting. You present an unverified laundry list of hundreds of thousands of deaths and permanent injuries and present an article annotating 376 cases of (perhaps temporary) hearing loss and another citing 2 deaths.

Where is the proof of the other hundreds of thousands?
Where is the evidence that Tinnitus is related to the vaccine? The link thus far appears to be 376 cases reported very shortly after vaccination but 9.6% of Americans ~21.4 million experience tinnitus within the last year. That is 58 thousand people per day. What this says to me is that tinnitus is common and only a very few people were surprised and obsessive enough to report it.

Either that or the vaccine prevents tinnitus since only 376 people got it out of the several hundred million vaccine administrations in the last year. :)

source

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,202.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Where is the evidence that Tinnitus is related to the vaccine? The link thus far appears to be 376 cases reported very shortly after vaccination but 9.6% of Americans ~21.4 million experience tinnitus within the last year. That is 58 thousand people per day. What this says to me is that tinnitus is common and only a very few people were surprised and obsessive enough to report it.

Either that or the vaccine prevents tinnitus since only 376 people got it out of the several hundred million vaccine administrations in the last year. :)

source

I'm a senior citizen and know lots of other vaccinated seniors--and I am sure we would be more likely to get side effects of the vaccine. Not one has gotten tinnitus--or anything else.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm a senior citizen and know lots of other vaccinated seniors--and I am sure we would be more likely to get side effects of the vaccine. Not one has gotten tinnitus--or anything else.
Likewise with comorbidities and intermittent tinnitus like 21 million other people, I don't think that I would even think to relate a bout to the vaccine so maybe 375 people had their first episode coincidentally. But that is what VAERS is there for and they are looking at it, but the constant misreading of data by anti-vaxers is just annoying at this point.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not more at risk than I would be getting a COVID vaccine, when I continue how I have been living since COVID was an issue, avoiding public gatherings and being masked when going out where others are, and remaining alone from others most of the time. I am being cautious knowing my vulnerability.

From my friend Gumby Montgomery
Last few months:
- My mom died after a stroke. Vaccinated.
- 2 months later, her boyfriend has a heart attack. Vaccinated.
- one week later, the guy who called the ambulance for him has a stroke. Vaccinated.
These are facts. Now you can argue that they’re unrelated facts, like the fact that all these people are white so... is whiteness bad for your heart? And they all have pre-existing health problems. Valid points. But if I’m being scientific, it seems mighty strange to me that this is all happening now, to so many people within such a short span of time, so soon after their vaccinations. I also heard from a student that she knows two other kids that are having serious health problems right now... both right after receiving vaccinations. I can’t say the vaccines are the cause. But something is going on. And whatever it is... the vaccines damn sure don’t seem to be protecting against it.

Report: 13-year-old dies in sleep after getting COVID-19 vaccine; CDC investigating | WFLA

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am not more at risk than I would be getting a COVID vaccine, when I continue how I have been living since COVID was an issue, avoiding public gatherings and being masked when going out where others are, and remaining alone from others most of the time. I am being cautious knowing my vulnerability.

From my friend Gumby Montgomery
Last few months:
- My mom died after a stroke. Vaccinated.
- 2 months later, her boyfriend has a heart attack. Vaccinated.
- one week later, the guy who called the ambulance for him has a stroke. Vaccinated.
These are facts. Now you can argue that they’re unrelated facts, like the fact that all these people are white so... is whiteness bad for your heart? And they all have pre-existing health problems. Valid points. But if I’m being scientific, it seems mighty strange to me that this is all happening now, to so many people within such a short span of time, so soon after their vaccinations. I also heard from a student that she knows two other kids that are having serious health problems right now... both right after receiving vaccinations. I can’t say the vaccines are the cause. But something is going on. And whatever it is... the vaccines damn sure don’t seem to be protecting against it.

Hey Fred,
My father had a stroke, No vaccine
My mother had a heart attack and died, no vaccine
My brother developed a rare blood cancer. no vaccine

These things happen and scientists have been monitoring them since before the vaccine was available.
With hundreds of millions of doses administered, strokes, heart attacks and cancers have not increased.
You are not being scientific because while you might have gotten to the hypothesis stage, you have not made an effort to look at all the data from the millions who have been vaccinated and you are still just posting anecdotes. Well here is mine, nobody has died in my family since we got vaccinated, must be the vaccine is good. see how dumb that is without more data.

As to your specific situation, unless you have a history of specific reactions to vaccines or your doctor can tell you why you specifically should not have it, you are one of the people who can benefit most and should be fully vaccinated. Otherwise you are relying excessively on everybody around you being vaccinated.

Please get an education on this, talk to your doctor, and stop spamming the board with drivel.

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My own perspective with my very real concerns is not spam and it is abusively dismissive to call it so. I am quite sure you are not a doctor. The doctor who diagnosed me gave me the information that getting a cold could have me die sooner. You can't just judge my risk yourself when you are not knowing the circumstances. This is why mandates for vaccines are totally inappropriate. You don't know circumstances of others. If you are safer being vaccinated, it should not concern you if I am not. And I am avoiding what is riskier with how I live. I shelter myself for my safety, and have minimal contact with others. This has worked for the past two years, well before any vaccines were avaliable, and I will continue with it.

Upvote 0