Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Musk to buy Twitter. Twitter refuses to provide Bot information. This is required because Twitter fabricated their over all customer base. that drove their value higher than the company actually is.

Twitter refuses to cooperate. Musk says no deal.

Twitter threatening a lawsuit.

Twitter must provide the actual total customer count during Discovery.

If they fabricate information, they are guilty of perjury.

End game coming .....Musk buys Twitter for a lot less than his offer and Twitter gets WOKE big time.

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty sure that's not how it works. Musk wouldn't be able to buy Twitter at a lower stock price unless the Twitter board allows it, which is unlikely.

Especially if they don't want the truth revealed. I think Musk has someone on the inside that has a pretty good idea of just how bad the bot problem is. Twitter already blinked once ...We'll see just how good they are at playing hardball. I believe that the Musk legal team is a whole lot more savvy than the Twitter team.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,459.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Especially if they don't want the truth revealed. I think Musk has someone on the inside that has a pretty good idea of just how bad the bot problem is. Twitter already blinked once ...We'll see just how good they are at playing hardball. I believe that the Musk legal team is a whole lot more savvy than the Twitter team.
When did they blink? Musk is the one who wants to back out of the deal and Twitter is trying to hold him to it.

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When did they blink? Musk is the one who wants to back out of the deal and Twitter is trying to hold him to it.

They blinked and dropped their price from 54 billion to 44 billion. They've already voted a downgrade on the purchase price.

I truly believe Musk has a rat in the closet and Musk knows the extent of the bot population that is claimed as customers.

Twitter didn't want to be bought, agreed to be bought, dropped their pants when it was revealed that bots took a big portion of the population. It's possible they will blink again in this round. Someone's playing chess while the other is playing Tic Tac Toe.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,459.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
They blinked and dropped their price from 54 billion to 44 billion. They've already voted a downgrade on the purchase price.
Uh, no they didn't. You might be confusing the price per share with the total price. Elon is supposed to buy the remaining shares at $54 dollars per share for a total of $44 billion.

Upvote 0