Waco
✟11,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
That's option 1. If they didn't know how to do that, they are idiots.

That is a possibility. Michael Cohen, after all, chose Lanny Davis, lol...

Two assertions there:
1. It's not legal that way.
2. It was done that way.
Assertions found in the Mike Roger's NSA report to the FISA court in October 2016.

So far, no one's supported those beliefs. You keep skipping over this fact.
Except for numerous members of Congress who want a deeper investigation of how this all started as well as numerous journalists, Mike Rogers from the NSA, etc. So "no one" is a far stretch here.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Except for numerous members of Congress who want a deeper investigation of how this all started

Numerous members of Congress wanted a "deeper investigation" of Hillary Clinton. They were also convinced that she had to be guilty of something or other. And yet, after four years of partisan inquisition, and tens of millions of tax dollars, they had.... absolutely nothing.

So republican congressmen aren't exactly the most reliable indicators.

It all started with one of the most criminal-ridden administrations in American history. Would you like to see the numbers?

Upvote 0

Catfisher

Apr 29, 2019
Waco
✟11,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Numerous members of Congress wanted a "deeper investigation" of Hillary Clinton. They were also convinced that she had to be guilty of something or other. And yet, after four years of partisan inquisition, and tens of millions of tax dollars, they had.... absolutely nothing.

Being investigated by a DOJ that meets the suspect's husband on a tarmac just doesn't give a lot of us the warm and fuzzies that the investigation was conducted seriously. We know Hillary mishandled classified information, destroyed government property, and violated campaign finance law.

So republican congressmen aren't exactly the most reliable indicators.
I think Devin Nunes has seen quite a bit. So has Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch. They're pretty reliable. So has John Solomon at The Hill.

It all started with one of the most criminal-ridden administrations in American history. Would you like to see the numbers?
Also the most spied-upon administrations in history. Apples and oranges.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Being investigated by a DOJ...

...by a partisan republican Congress that spent four years and tens of millions of our tax dollars, to conclude that... Clinton didn't do anything indictable. On the other hand...

To summarize:
benghazi-4-years-zero-indictments-clinton-emails-2-years-35757814.png

Upvote 0

Justified112

Jan 15, 2019
Midwest US
✟25,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Learn the dif between predictive and opinion polls.

The polls predicting Clinton would win were correct: she won the PV by more than 2mm.

Did you know that 14mm voted against Trump than for him?

That last figure may grow to 20mm in 2020.
Popular vote doesn't matter. We use the electoral college. That is the constitutional means of winning the general election and Trump won by a landslide per the law of the land.

Upvote 0

Justified112

Jan 15, 2019
Midwest US
✟25,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Trump has a lot of advantages now that he didn't have last time and the issues that will define 2020 probably haven't happened yet.

It's really premature to start picking winners and losers.

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that Bernie probably has the best chance though.
Bernie shot himself in the foot when he advocated for letting people in prison, even those guilty of the most heinous crimes, vote in our elections. His numbers have never recovered after that declaration. When he said that even the Boston Marathon bomber should be allowed to vote, his numbers basically tanked and now Biden in the last poll I saw, is 20 points ahead of Bernie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bernie shot himself in the foot when he advocated for letting people in prison, even those guilty of the most heinous crimes, vote in our elections.

His numbers have never recovered after that declaration. When he said that even the Boston Marathon bomber should be allowed to vote, his numbers basically tanked and now Biden in the last poll I saw, is 20 points ahead of Bernie.

Bernie also has some other pretty crazy plans in store for us if he would be elected. I think there would be pain as not seen in a long time for us citizens?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Popular vote doesn't matter. We use the electoral college. That is the constitutional means of winning the general election and Trump won by a landslide per the law of the land.
cdsg1-727x662.jpg

304 to 227 A landslide?

This is a landslide: 365 to 173

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Justified112

Jan 15, 2019
Midwest US
✟25,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Bernie also has some other pretty crazy plans in store for us if he would be elected. I think there would be pain as not seen in a long time for us citizens?
M-Bob
Yep. I agree. I would also say that Bernie is just not electable from the standpoint of common sense.

Biden is the Democrats' safe bet. They might date around with the other far leftwing candidates, but come time to pick a nominee, they are going to go with Biden.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bernie's big appeal is the fact that he draws much of his support from former Trump followers. Followers that Trump has to win back in order to have a chance of winning.

Yep. I agree. I would also say that Bernie is just not electable from the standpoint of common sense.

That's what they said about Trump. Common sense isn't as common as some people think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The sheer decency of the man, given the ugliness of contemporary politics, is a breath of fresh air. Trump mocked him as "middle-class Joe", and he characteristically accepted it as praise. To Biden, being middle-class is high praise. And it is.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How many middle class people have a $3 million, six-bedroom ocean view vacation home?

How many middle-class people get elected to the Senate? I think Trump realizes that he made a huge mistake trying to make "middle-class" into an accusation. In fact, Biden moved up to middle-class; he comes from a working-class family.

Trump sneers at anyone who became successful on his own, because every person like Biden is a hit on his huge and delicate ego.

The difference between Trump's lavish homes and Biden's home (aside from the tacky gold decorations in Trump's) is that Biden earned them.

Trump's tacky Apartment:
Trump-Tacky-Penthouse.jpg

Looks like Dolly Parton's trailer. But being tacky ostentatious is her shtick; she knows better.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0