Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mike (my hubby) & I just got back from Boston.. We went with our pastors & other core members of our church..

We attended last night's conference (there is another tonight - the other members of our body are there tonight again)

We had a blessed time last night in the Lord.. it is the first time I had attended on of Benny Hinn's crusades.. Mike had gone to his church a few times when he was pastoring a church in Florida) & it was awesome.. very Spirit filled.. we were about 5 rows from the platform..

The TD Northbank Garden was full.. over 17,000 people.. Pastor is on the Platform with the other pastors.. He said that Benny Hinn has to watch where he points those fingers.. he could feel the power of the Holy Spirit as he pointed his fingers in the pastors direction..

Judy Jacobs is there singing.. and can that lady belt a song.. Beautiful lady with the voice of an angel..

After praise & worship, Benny preached the Word.. and the cross and who we are in Christ.. then did an altar call.. Over a thousand people came down to the front & received Jesus as their Personal Savior.. it was amazing to watch the streams & streams of people come flowing out of the tiers.. Praise the Lord..

After the offering, Benny moved on the the Healing part of the Service.. He spoke of God's Healing of the Israelites as they crossed through the Red Sea leaving Egypt... Not one of them were feeble...

He spoke of Jesus' Ministry on Earth.. How He healed everyone that came to Him.. saint & sinner alike..

He spoke about Christ's Redemptive work on the Cross.. How He took on our sins.. and our diseases..

Because we are in covenant with Christ sickness has no place in a believer's body..

One thing I will always remember him saying..

The front of the Cross is for sin.. and gives us Salvation.. the back of the Cross is for diseases.. by His stripes, we are healed!

Then Benny prayed for healings.. and started pointing out sections where different healings were happening.. deaf ears opening.. as He cast them out, a demon on one side was calling out for help from the other demom (my pastor HEARD the demon cry out) and both demons were cast out..

Empty wheelchairs (10-12) were placed on the platform.. and testimonies were given.. one woman had breast and spine cancer.. and she was healed.. all pain gone.. she bent over, danced, lifted her arms.. The JOY of the Lord was all over her.. and her son who came to Christ through his mom.. She had been ready to give up.. her son encouraged her to keep fighting.. and she was healed.. tears from mom.. and her son..

And there was a grandma.. and her teenage grandson.. he said.. "I pushed her to the plane in Virginia.. I pushed her off the plane.. I pushed her to the car.. I pushed her to the apartment.. I pushed her to go to eat.. I pushed her back.. I pushed her in here.. " He had never seen her walk.. and walk she did.. across the platform.. up and down the steps.. another lady.. and another..

One 85 year old lady was dancing.. with her leg brace in her hand.. a young fellow was sitting beside her.. he saw what happened to her.. and told her.. "This is real!" and he accepted Christ right then & there.. Alleluia..

A doctor was there who got healed of cancer.. she had large bumps on her neck that went away when she God healed her.. she quoted the verse that speaks of King Asa.. that he got advice from doctors and died.. She went to the Great Physician - Jesus..

A girl healed from heroin addiction.. and on and on..

I can't wait to hear what happened at tonight's service..

All the glory to God! :amen:

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It is easy to criticize a man, it is easy to call someone a false prophet, but I believe we need to be careful before making such accusations of a brother or sister in Christ.

Benny Hinn is doing a work for the Lord. I believe he is a brother in Christ. Is he perfect? No. Are you? Am I?Those who criticize , I wonder if everything you said was put under scrutiny how would you fare?

Upvote 0

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I agree 100%, Irene. As I mentioned in a previous reply, I am truly alarmed for those who criticize him so fiercely and pronounce him a false prophet.

The two scriptures that keep coming to my spirit are:

... Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. (Psalm 105:15 and 1 Chronicles 16:22)

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. (Matthew 12:36)

irenemcg said:
It is easy to criticize a man, it is easy to call someone a false prophet, but I believe we need to be careful before making such accusations of a brother or sister in Christ.

Benny Hinn is doing a work for the Lord. I believe he is a brother in Christ. Is he perfect? No. Are you? Am I?Those who criticize , I wonder if everything you said was put under scrutiny how would you fare?

Upvote 0

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
irenemcg said:
Re false prophet status:
I believe we need to be careful before making such accusations of a brother or sister in Christ.

Since you want to be "careful", it sounds like you may have some standards to suggest for what identifies a false prophet. Would you care to disclose them?

It is a little shocking is it not, all those date based prophecies which haven't happened, let alone the one about Jesus coming on TV to be on his show BEFORE his actual return. :eek:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Benny Hinn recently came to Australia.. Many came to know Jesus and many were Healed..

Halleuiah Praise God \0/

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases. (Ps. 103:2-3)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

semperfi_psalm121

May 18, 2006
Dallas, TX
✟7,806.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Benny Hinn recently came to Australia.. Many came to know Jesus and many were Healed..

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BH BEING THERE! Those people were open to God and God drew them to him. STOP worshipping the man. I'm so sick of hearing BH is coming to town, I need to go to be healed or BH is coming to town I need to bring all my unsaved friends to hear him. 2 things (1) You don't need BH to be healed. (2) How about witnessing and bringing your friends to know Jesus yourself and quit relying on other people to do it for you.

Upvote 0

EbonNelumbo

Hope is a waking dream-Aristotle
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Visit site
✟33,816.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're right, it was brought up before, and it was hilarious.
I think he's a lying scumbag. I think he scams people for money and stuff, but if he gives them false belief, and it helps the smallest inkling of a bit, it's worth it.

Upvote 0

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
But how are people to call upon Him Whom they have not believed [in Whom they have no faith, on Whom they have no reliance]? And how are they to believe in Him [adhere to, trust in, and rely upon Him] of Whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher?(Romans 10:14, AMP)

:prayer: Thank You again, Father, for the obedience of Your preacher, Benny, and his willingness to take up his cross and follow You. Praise You for all my new brothers and sisters whom You have brought into the Kingdom using him. Continue to protect him and prosper him, both physically and spiritually. In Jesus' Name, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Black_Ivy

Jun 25, 2005
✟17,176.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
[SIZE=-1]Hmmm, Benny Hinn.... When I watch his programs, I am convinced that God is with him. I think he really does love God and people. I think that is why he chose to put so much emphasis on healing, because he likes to help people. However, I think he wants to see dramatic results. He wants to see people become saved, but I don't think it is enough for him. He likes to see healing more, because it is so dramatic; that isn't very Christ like.

I think his ministry does good things for mostly the right reasons, but I think he is influenced by the world as well. When he says things like, "I curse that man who dares to speak a word against this ministry," where does that come from?!? He is a good man really, but that is all. He makes mistakes, and some people, I am afraid, act as if he is Jesus! He does not heal, and he is imperfect! The one perfect God sometimes heals through an imperfect man by God's will, and that is all.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
semperfi_psalm121 said:
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BH BEING THERE! Those people were open to God and God drew them to him. STOP worshipping the man. I'm so sick of hearing BH is coming to town, I need to go to be healed or BH is coming to town I need to bring all my unsaved friends to hear him. 2 things (1) You don't need BH to be healed. (2) How about witnessing and bringing your friends to know Jesus yourself and quit relying on other people to do it for you.

You are absolutely right.. all we truly need to be saved and healed is Jesus Christ..

and we should ALL be out on the streets.. not staying inside the walls of our church.. bringing the Good News to the lost.. not just to friends & family.. but to everyone..

but how many are??

I attended the Boston Crusade.. and "the man" was indeed humble.. He took no credit for the lives that were changed.. all the Glory was given to Jesus..

Between the 2 nights, 9000 people accepted Jesus Christ.. and many many people were healed.. a grandma who had not walked for 10 years.. her teenaged grandson testified about how he had had to push her everywhere..

I not only watched the ones that received healing, but also the family with them.

A doctor who had cancer was healed.. she had large lumps on her neck that left.. she said as a doctor, the first thing people thought she would do was to go to a doctor.. but she was standing on

2Ch 16:12 And in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa was diseased in his feet, until his disease was very grievous. Yet in his disease he did not seek to Jehovah, but to the physicians.

And the salvation call came before the healing.. these people streamed out of the seats before the healings.. they came to God through repentance.. not because they were bedazzled b a good show..

No, we don't need Benny Hinn to be saved.. we need Jesus Christ.. but Benny is working for the Lord.. and and millions are being saved around the world through his ministry.. and I commend him for that.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
semperfi_psalm121 said:

Amen you don't need Benny Hinn to be healed.. but thank God he is being used by God.. It brings tears to the eyes to see people so happy to know Jesus... I am so glad God uses people to bring in the lost lambs!!

I have not once worshipped the man so please do not think I have... I have only been glad that he is doing what God wants him to do.. and people are responding..

Can I not be happy people are being healed and saved?? Does it matter how they come as long as they come..

I do tell my friends about Jesus!!! Praise God \0/

God bless you semperfi_psalm121!!!

Upvote 0

joyusdays

Let's keep it real...with God's help!
Nov 12, 2006
✟8,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Seeing as though every prophecy that Benny Hinn has made with a date hasn't come true, I class him as a false prophet.

Same with Nichodemus - every prophecy he's made with a date hasn't come true, so he's not a prophet, just like Benny Hinn.

Some false prophecies from Benny Hinn:

In 94-95, all homosexuals in America will be destroyed by fire - has it come true? Oh no it hasn't.

Fidel Castro will die in the 90's - Seeing as though he didn't, that makes this a false prophecy.

Even if he had made just one false prophecy, Yahuweh tells us that this prophet is not from him.

I believe Yahuweh, and the testimony of those that heard Benny Hinns prophecies and saw them unfulfilled.

Benny Hinn is a false Prophet and there's absolutely no evidence to the opposite.
Just go to youtube and type in benny hinn. You will see TONS of false statements he has made. I think Christians are tired of him using God's name in GREED!

Upvote 0

joyusdays

Let's keep it real...with God's help!
Nov 12, 2006
✟8,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whether Benny Hinn truly moves in the Spirit of God or not is a matter between him and His Maker.

REGARDLESS, I do believe some are healed at his events - but not because of his or anyone else's healing ministry there - but rather because it is God's Sovereign Will to heal or not to heal.

God knows the hearts and circumstances of EVERY person that attends a Benny Hinn service, just as He knows our's at all times. And so, if He wants to heal someone at a Benny Hinn service, HE WILL DO IT, regardless of "who" is ministering.

(And, if He wants to heal someone while they are outside praying alone in a grassy field ... HE WILL DO THAT ALSO! PRAISE THE LORD!)

Almighty God does not need a man or woman thru which to accomplish His healings ... but I think sometimes makes them available to us, to make it easier for us to receive His healing.

In all things, God is Sovereign.

Praise the Lord!
But he gives God a bad name!

Upvote 0