Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
dont get me wrong,im no hinn supporter.
but when you say ,why doesnt a person go to such and such a hospital
...should you not also do that?
healing is always done by any believer.

I pray for a lot of things but, I always ask God if it be his will.

Benny comes on as if he is some exclusive source of healing and claims to do it most every time, no I don't believe in that.

I call it hokey Pokey with a little smokey.

Can you heal anyone that you pick at Children's Hospital?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for a lot of things but, I always ask God if it be his will.

Benny comes on as if he is some exclusive source of healing and claims to do it most every time, no I don't believe in that.

I call it hokey Pokey with a little smokey.

Can you heal anyone that you pick at Children's Hospital?

M-Bob
we are to learn to become like our master.
if not then we cant be his disciple.

we are to follow JESUS and become like him.
is it his will to heal?
Always !
do we see all we pray for get healed?
no.
one of us there for is getting somthing wrong ,and it is Not Jesus!
he healed ALL who came to him .

and therein may lay a clue,
the majority of people laying in hospital are not going to Jesus ,they are not seeking for him to heal them.

but this situations differs in extremly poor places .

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and therein may lay a clue,
the majority of people laying in hospital are not going to Jesus ,they are not seeking for him to heal them.

And many more laying in hospital rooms do pray for Jesus to heal them but, the truth is we don't live here forever and some will die and yet others will have their life's extended by Jesus. Do you remember the man in the Bible who asked for extra years and I believe he was given something like 12 extra years?

Do you have any power?
Do you claim to be like Benny?
Do you think Benny has healed one person?

Three simple questions shouldn't take that long.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And many more laying in hospital rooms do pray for Jesus to heal them but, the truth is we don't live here forever and some will die and yet others will have their life's extended by Jesus. Do you remember the man in the Bible who asked for extra years and I believe he was given something like 12 extra years?

Do you have any power?

Three simple questions shouldn't take that long.

M-Bob
what do you think M-Bob?
do you believe?

these signs shall follow them that believe,they shall lay hands on the sick they will recover . true or false?
its true.

now to address your 3 questions
remembering im Not a hinn supporter .
but i fully support belief proven by the action of Faith.
not the inaction of unbelief.

-No
-Quite likely ,the lord Jesus honors his name,not so called ministries(they shall say lord lord we healed the sick in your name etc )

Do you have any power?
-if by power you mean authority ,then YES absolutely.
any repentant belever baptised in water and the Holy spirit has been annointed into the preisthood of all believers and is given the authority to be his witnesses and do the great commission .
(those who dont step out to Do as jesus said but are content with only hearing it are in self deception already and by way of disobedience are not saved.)
we are his disciples only if we are folowing him,if not then we are disciples of whatever we are being obedient to.
we are learning,so if a person does not get healed we Do Not say God doesnt heal,we say lord you change not,so what am I getting wrong.

yesterday our neighbors daughter had to be taken out of school with fever.
we picked her up and she looked terrible.
we took her home to rest but before she went in we laid hands on her and commanded the fever to leave her.
it left.
shortly after she came over for fellowship time and ate with us fully healed.
it would take too many pages to write of the things iv seen GOD do when we Do what he said to do.

but the point is, to all sunday club attendees,instead of pointing fingers of doubt at the dubious high profile few,
Go out and DO oneself,what JESUS says to do :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,855.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Humanism can be very deceptive. When viewing these healing evangelists, the question has to be asked, "Who is being glorified here?" Look at the example where the elders of Israel under Moses all got filled with the Spirit and prophesied. Then two other guys went into the camp and prophesied there. Joshua wanted Moses to stop them because they were not prophesying before Moses. Moses, said no, and said that he would that everyone would be a prophet. The lesson in this is that Moses, although a great leader, did not want to promote himself, but rather remained humbled and gave God the glory that two others were prophesying. Jesus was the same, when the disciples came to Him and complained that others not of their party were casting out demons. Jesus said forbid them not because whoever is for me is not against me. Jesus was not there to put Himself on pedestal but gave glory to His Father, whose will He came to fulfill.

If people have greater faith in the ministry of Benny Hinn and others like him, instead of their own church elders for healing (as is outlined in James), then they are putting more faith in Benny Hinn than in Jesus Himself for their healing. This is an unfounded existential leap of faith (humanistic philosophy) not based in God's Word, because it is Jesus who heals, not Benny Hinn. But the person who would rather go to a Benny Hinn meeting because he or she believes that healing will come more readily there is actually using humanistic faith instead of true faith in Christ.

Unfortunately, this is the infection that is invading even the evangelical and charismatic Church. It is faith in faith; that is, putting more faith in big name ministries instead of true New Testament faith in Christ. There is no foundation in the New Testament for the type of healing ministry performed by Benny Hinn and people like him. Therefore, putting faith in Benny Hinn is a mis-guided and non-Scriptural, humanistic faith that is just a leap in the dark without foundation. There is more likelihood for a person to receive healing by going to the elders of his or her own church and getting them to anoint with oil and pray the prayer of faith, because that is solidly founded in New Testament Scripture.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0