Which drink do you prefer when you aren't drinking hard liquor?

• Beer

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Wine

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Which drink do you prefer when you aren't drinking hard liquor? ;) Beer or wine?

If you don't see a poll up, it's because I just posted this and am still working on the poll part. It'll be up shortly.

I'm voting for beer. :)

I just realized I excluded all sorts of things like mixed drinks and irish cream and... Just pretend you are in a world with only beer and wine, and pick one on that basis. ;) You can add in disclaimers about how in reality all you drink are strawberry daiquiris and eggnog in a posted reply. ;)

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Which drink do you prefer when you aren't drinking hard liquor? ;) Beer or wine?

If you don't see a poll up, it's because I just posted this and am still working on the poll part. It'll be up shortly.

I just realized I excluded all sorts of things like mixed drinks and irish cream and... Just pretend you are in a world with only beer and wine, and pick one on that basis. ;) You can add in disclaimers about how in reality all you drink are strawberry daiquiris and eggnog in a posted reply. ;)

Neither, I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

Reactions: Kiterius
Upvote 0

Kiterius

CF's Favorite Member
Dec 24, 2016
Earth
✟32,893.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Big8 Cola.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
For me, giddy and light like a giggly little schoolgirl.
Guess I mean the next day. From my experience, alcohol heightens the mood. if you are in a good mood, its better. If you are sad, better not to drink at all.

Reactions: Kiterius
Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟20,669.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Czech beer. I'm not a drinker. I never was. I hate alcohol and I throw up immediately. I can only consume beer in small quantities. And for me, beer tastes like garbage too.

But man, nothing better than Staropramen or Starobrno. If you never tried that, you should try it before you die. Czechs know how to make some beer to be remembered.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
Guinness , brewed in more than 150 countries , 40 percent sold in Africa , over 10 million glasses sold every day , the perfect diet drink , a pint containing 198 calories , that’s less than most light beers, wine, orange juice or even low fat milk .

Upvote 0