Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you!!!!!! Means everything to me.. I care about my family so much.. I want them to have the best life, which as far as what I can do means being able to work and create these businesses and also getting it to leave me alone so I can be human again.

And thank you to everyone else, too. We're still fighting this thing.. I'm going to a healing/gathering thing on the 22nd someone told me about, so I think that will be another win against this stuff when I tell everyone there and we get to pray together.

Reactions: billiefan2000
Upvote 0

Frank Jennings

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains, Arkansas
✟27,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I've read some of your posts here. If you are indeed a born again Christian then you cannot be possessed. You can be opressed and the enemy does this. If you are a reborn Christian then you need to be, must be baptized in the Holy Spirit of God. I could not make it without the Holy Spirit. As a child I was very troubled as family members had messed with the occult. No spirit filled Christians in my home to pray for me so I suffered. These things I tell you because you need the power of God in your life.

It is not God's will for you to be tormented like this. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and a sound mind. Greater is He who is in me than he that is in the world. Read the Scriptures that proclaim what we are, have in Jesus. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself and home.

Jesus came and saved me then baptized me in His Holy Spirit and gave me the gift of tongues. Praying in tongues, Jude vs. 20, is prayer in the spirit. The devil can't wiretap or understand what we pray. It is part of our spiritual armor described in Ephesians 6th chapter. I pray in tongues every day as dies my wife and grown children. It is a battery charging and both the old and new testaments have many scriptures regarding this wonderful gift from Jesus.

Mark 16:17-18 KJVS
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

When you are saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit then you receive the anointing from the Lord to overcome and do battle with the adversary. We have the blood of Jesus, the cross, the word of God, the in filling of the wonderful Holy Spirit with us. This thing must flee.

He is the one that must fear. You should fast, pray for the lord to fill you with the Holy Spirit and also go to a church or group of spirit filled believers that are on fire for God and have them pray for you. You should not be alone in this.

Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father in Heaven,

We come before you in prayer.
Please help Jeremy with his problem, banish the evil that is with him.
Help him to recover and live a honest & meaningful life.
Father we pray, that you destroy the wicked, and protect the Good.

All these, we pray in the name of our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Jeremy, hope you get better. Put three fingers together, your thumb, forefinger and your middle finger.
Make the mark of the cross on your forehead, chest, left shoulder, right shoulder saying
Father, Son, Holy Spirit, in this order. Do it three times at least, forever.
And pray constantly, learn the 'silent prayer'.

You will be fine.

God Bless. :amen:

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Need prayer! Am being tortured. It turned off my christian worship music while I was sleeping. It's touching me repeatedly and feels so uncomfortable I could SCREAM. Can't sleep. Need to work tomorrow. Been extremely slow since Oct 1st. Physically stopping me from working.

• Prayers
Reactions: KayJoy
Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray. It was getting better and now it is getting worse since Saturday when I had a deliverance session at a Catholic church. Praying together always helps much more so if you have a minute, PM me so we can pray together over the phone. Thank you.

• Prayers
Reactions: KayJoy
Upvote 0