Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

Evan Briggs

Jul 7, 2017
Mesa
✟17,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to ask, did you have a supernatural experience that was "GOOD" and "PEACEFUL" prior to these attacks?

I am praying for you brother, God will deliver you, just keep resisting the attacks and the devil WILL flee.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all. If you could even ask specifically.. the last few days it has been jerking my head around violently, making it very hard to work. I wish that would stop. I am kind of getting worried about brain damage. Thank you... Everyone have a GREAT day! :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it done miracles all day long. It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!
Jeremy, I am praying that Jesus comforts you and soothes your soul. Jesus loves you very much.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
in the mighty name of Jesus i pray for complete freedom from all that is hindering you and messing with your life

in Jesus name i pray that the only influence in your life will be that of God Almighty as per Psalms 91

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much.. Makes me almost cry! I'm still dealing with this.. please continue to ask God to take it away/send help (like angels) I'm going to church tomorrow and going to be asking more people to ask God to intervene in this spiritual/supernatural attack.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much.. Makes me almost cry! I'm still dealing with this.. please continue to ask God to take it away/send help (like angels) I'm going to church tomorrow and going to be asking more people to ask God to intervene in this spiritual/supernatural attack.

Lifting you to the One Who is a very PRESENT HELP in times of trouble, affliction, oppression, fear, and illness. He is our PROTECTION and our DEFENSE. All darkness flees from His presence. He breaks chains, smashing them to smithereens, and He ousts all darkness and all that hide and lurk in that darkness.

This verse comes to mind:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." ~James 4:7

Praying that you do just as the above verse says, to God, Who IS a VERY PRESENT HELP and our REFUGE in our times of trouble and distress, Jeremy.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. ~Psalm 46:1

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it done miracles all day long. It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!
Father, God, I come to You in Jesus' name. For Your own glory, in trust only in You and what You provide, I pray for deliverance for this one who has posted this request. I rely on Your knowledge of the situation, Your knowledge of what the solution is, and that You would graciously manifest Your power in the way You would select, to defeat the enemy in this situation. I pray that You would do it in a way that is unmistakably from You, that will be long remembered, giving You much glory. I pray that You will enlighten this one to do anything that You first require or desire, so that You can then do what only You can do. Amen. Thank You, Lord.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep asking people for prayer.. It is still happening to me, but some good things happen every time people pray. Please keep praying.. If you're reading this, please ask God to take it away/make it stop happening to me, and anything else that is on your heart. Thank you...

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for Jeremy that he might be delivered from that which afflicts him, that he might know Your peace, and that You would keep him from further harm, surrounding him with Your protecting Presence, and driving all evil spirits from him. I ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much. Today has been so hard! Hard to get anything done. It was a lot of physical stuff. Please pray. I just know it's helping. My dad came over at one point and said he was concentrating real hard and it cleared up when he did this. It really helps.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ralf624

Jul 15, 2017
Hawthorne
✟11,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
You ever wonder why "evil" things have to go through such theatrics? Why they need to haunt? Many depiction of Hollywood or other mediums is always visual to create fear to make us believe to see. Seen is believing. I my self often find myself asking the father "Lord, give me sign be just. If you can appear to your people then as burning bush why not me now" the point is we all have doubts but what I find amazingly interesting the one doing the showing, Hollywood fiction or not is the one who wants us to fall. However, if you notice God never shows up physically he doesn't even speak in fact it's us using his word directly from the Bible or heartfelt speech enough to cast out evil. Do you see that. How powerful is god that he doesn't even need to be physically there or send a advocate but he has bestow his breath of life in you or just read something written thousands of years ago to the beat of our knowledge. While your entity is causing havoc and torment possessing animals and humans giving you fear showing you visibly sign; God is telling you I don't even need to be there when your stronger because I have made you in my image I have given you authority. Speak in my name and that is more than enough, while this insignificant thing is theatrical. God is truth

• Prayers
Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray.. This thing is wasting my life. I'm being possessed instead of able to love the people I love.. It's hurting all of us. I can't work. Something is following my dad, too. Whenever he comes near it gets a lot more power. I don't know what to do but we need more angels or something. Please ask God to send more help. We need way more.

• Prayers
Upvote 0