Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you guys. I've been asking people at church to pray. Seems this last half of the day it is just keeping me in a trance to stop me from working. Please pray God send help and do all he can. Thank you... means the world because I am working to help people that I love.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone for all the prayers. Wanted to stop by and ask again, just ask God to make it stop or send angels for help! I'm having a lot of trouble getting work done. At the computer all day, frozen or being forced to do other things probably 90% of the time.

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started putting on Christian music and it might be helping. It seems to be kicking my butt much less and putting its energy into stopping me from working, but I haven't been trying it very long. Please say a prayer.. Ask god so it can allow me to work. I would rather get my butt kicked than be physically stopped from working all together. I am desperately trying to set up a new business and get my family a house (currently living with a relative).

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please continue to pray. I think the music is doing something but not enough.. I want this thing to go away entirely and forever. This thing has eaten me alive, and then chewed on me for months on end. With all the prayers and music, it is not torturing me anywhere, anywhere near as much as it was 3-4 months ago. But it is still stopping me from working, and that's what really matters to me. We really need this thing to completely disappear ASAP.

Thank you for everyone who has been supporting through prayer.

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you guys for your prayers! My work is nearing paying off so I am going to be able to put more time into dealing with this thing. Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. Again, it means the whole world to me. THANK YOU! It really matters every time anyone prays.. so please continue, whenever you think about this stuff. I am SO grateful!!!!

As for 29.. It is not like a temptation or something. It is literally just a guy who shows up to beat me up for no reason and possess me. Asking god, others asking god and christian music seem to be all that has worked so far. Thank you for your support!

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for this.. from the bottom of my heart. We have been making GREAT progress with this lately.. Please continue to pray until it's all gone!

Me and my parents have said that instead of continuing to say so.. We declare this prayer constant... God please do everything you can to make this stop in Jesus' name. And that has been helping a lot.. that way there is no break in power! It is working. A lot!

Thank you...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for this.. from the bottom of my heart. We have been making GREAT progress with this lately.. Please continue to pray until it's all gone!

Me and my parents have said that instead of continuing to say so.. We declare this prayer constant... God please do everything you can to make this stop in Jesus' name. And that has been helping a lot.. that way there is no break in power! It is working. A lot!

Thank you...
God please do everything you can to make this stop in Jesus' name

See posts #29 and #48.

Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Brinny, but it's literally just some guy beating me up.. there is nothing to resist. Those verses do not apply to this situation. I am literally being physically and mentally tormented by the devil. Think about how can you resist someone sucker punching you? See what I mean? Much less when it is invisible and can do anything, including control you/your experience and others.. There is no escaping it. There is just some invisible guy torturing me, for no reason as far as any one of us humans knows. That's all it's doing. Anyhow, I'm doing all I can to resist it (in what way being attacked like this can be) by being in constant prayer, playing christian music loudly non-stop and getting prayer with/from christian friends often. Appreciate the support.

Please say a prayer anyone who thinks of it -- this thing is still torturing me and slowing my work. Seems I make some progress in my life and it shows up with more force to break through what we've built up. Thank you all.. means the world to me.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks Brinny, but it's literally just some guy beating me up.. there is nothing to resist. Those verses do not apply to this situation. I am literally being physically and mentally tormented by the devil. Think about how can you resist someone sucker punching you? See what I mean? Much less when it is invisible and can do anything, including control you/your experience and others.. There is no escaping it. There is just some invisible guy torturing me, for no reason as far as any one of us humans knows. That's all it's doing. Anyhow, I'm doing all I can to resist it (in what way being attacked like this can be) by being in constant prayer, playing christian music loudly non-stop and getting prayer with/from christian friends often. Appreciate the support.

Please say a prayer anyone who thinks of it -- this thing is still torturing me and slowing my work. Seems I make some progress in my life and it shows up with more force to break through what we've built up. Thank you all.. means the world to me.

You're not describing "just some guy". You're describing, and have stated, that Satan is attacking you.

It is GOD WHO is our HELP. Not "prayers", as if they are some sort of magic, or "by being in constant prayer, playing christian music loudly non-stop and getting prayer with/from christian friends often".

It's the ONE we pray TO WHO Is our HELP and Who this verse is about (GOD). It is in "submitting" ourselves to GOD that we "resist" Satan.

It is GOD Satan flees from, not "our" efforts. It is in "submitting" ourselves to GOD, that we "resist" Satan.

Again, posting God's own remedy here:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." ~Jam 4:7

Praying.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for clarifying, Brinny. I realize we are all asking Him to help us, and he honors that, not relying on magic, as you have said... I am submitted to God, I don't do anything wrong. In fact, I do nothing else besides help others all day long.. literally every waking moment, I am doing my best to help. I never even do anything for myself, and I ignore every bad thing this guy does. And yet what I'm doing is not only being majorly opposed by this thing, but it still tortures me on top of it when it can. I don't even care if it hurts me.. I just want to be able to work and make better lives for the ones I love. I don't seem to be able to choose what it does, but it certainly knows that being able to help others and work is what matters to me.

Another thing is.. not only do I not do this -- but people sin, have fights and get mad at each other all day long.. Heck, people come up with sick stuff to torture others for control of a population or in war, or for sickness or mental illness, and yet, Satan is not unleashed on them to torture them until they're not even a person anymore, not even human anymore, until there is no shred of identity left in them, and beyond and beyond and beyond unending.. I don't know why this is happening, but it's not because I haven't forgiven someone or did something wrong or something, or opposed God, which I haven't, but this just doesn't happen. Maybe Satan just chose me but there's nothing in me that's bad, and I really don't think it's going to depend on anything I do to make it stop, we're all just asking God to do it, to send angels, or however it gets done, He knows and we're asking Him to do it.

The only thing that's ever really worked is asking others to ask God and playing this music. So I'm continuing to do that and thank you so much for your continued support as we try to figure this out and get through it.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for clarifying, Brinny. I realize we are all asking Him to help us, and he honors that, not relying on magic, as you have said... I am submitted to God, I don't do anything wrong. In fact, I do nothing else besides help others all day long.. literally every waking moment, I am doing my best to help. I never even do anything for myself, and I ignore every bad thing this guy does. And yet what I'm doing is not only being majorly opposed by this thing, but it still tortures me on top of it when it can. I don't even care if it hurts me.. I just want to be able to work and make better lives for the ones I love. I don't seem to be able to choose what it does, but it certainly knows that being able to help others and work is what matters to me.

Another thing is.. not only do I not do this -- but people sin, have fights and get mad at each other all day long.. Heck, people come up with sick stuff to torture others for control of a population or in war, or for sickness or mental illness, and yet, Satan is not unleashed on them to torture them until they're not even a person anymore, not even human anymore, until there is no shred of identity left in them, and beyond and beyond and beyond unending.. I don't know why this is happening, but it's not because I haven't forgiven someone or did something wrong or something, or opposed God, which I haven't, but this just doesn't happen. Maybe Satan just chose me but there's nothing in me that's bad, and I really don't think it's going to depend on anything I do to make it stop, we're all just asking God to do it, to send angels, or however it gets done, He knows and we're asking Him to do it.

The only thing that's ever really worked is asking others to ask God and playing this music. So I'm continuing to do that and thank you so much for your continued support as we try to figure this out and get through it.

You are correct. It has nothing to do with "you". It's about "submitting" to the living God. And as the verse says, in "submitting" to God, THAT is "resisting" the devil. And when we "submit" to God, and thus by doing so, "resisting" the devil, the devil "flees".

"Trying to figure this out and getting through it" is NOT "submitting" to God.

It's your choice.

Praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ca1987

Jul 9, 2017
California
✟18,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well obviously my choice is not to be tortured.. If you have any ideas on how you might submit to God beyond what I'm already doing, let me know! However, I think those verses pertain to making the right choice instead of the wrong one, then the devil will give up tempting you because he isn't going to waste his time/energy on you once he is reasonably sure you won't submit to him (that you're staying on the good side). How to get the guy to stop physically torturing me for no reason.. I've never seen a verse about that -- besides it shows people are able to get these guys to go away by Jesus' authority, which we're taking full advantage of.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well obviously my choice is not to be tortured.. If you have any ideas on how you might submit to God beyond what I'm already doing, let me know! However, I think those verses pertain to making the right choice instead of the wrong one, then the devil will give up tempting you because he isn't going to waste his time/energy on you once he is reasonably sure you won't submit to him (that you're staying on the good side). How to get the guy to stop physically torturing me for no reason.. I've never seen a verse about that -- besides it shows people are able to get these guys to go away by Jesus' authority, which we're taking full advantage of.

No. The verse specifically says that the devil will "flee".
people are able to get these guys to go away

Are "people", God?

I've said all i can say on the matter.

I don't play games.

Leaving you to your own devices.

Leaving it all in the hands of the living God.

God help us.

Praying.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it done miracles all day long. It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!
In my ignorance, I pray to You, God, for Jeremy. If he is not born again, not saved, I pray that he will come to realize his need, and how to be saved, inviting Jesus to save him from his sins and come into his life. I pray that whatever he is describing will be defeated, ordered by You to stop bothering him. I pray for Jeremy's deliverance from this thing, in a way that will give him eternal peace, not just temporary peace. May he look to You in the right places of Your word, and find how You are to be the answer to this problem. May he access Your power, and the life You want him to have through knowing You well. Amen.

Reactions: ca1987
Upvote 0