Georgia
✟27,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
K, in this beauty pageant you will only have to change once. This a beauty pageant with only one category - formal. So, dress up as beautifully as you can, because if you win first place you will receive 500 blessings, a beautiful sash, a crown, and a surprise item. I will be needing judges and contestants...the judging will begin on October 10th, so hurry up and join! (I will be updating a list of entered contestants in this post as the contest progresses.)

I will need about 5 judges for this contest. The day of the judging you will need to stay in your clothes, because I do not have the program you need to take screenshots. Thanks!

Prizes (Other than first place) -
Second place - 300 blessings and a surprise item
Third place - 100 blessings and a surprise item

Honorable Mentions - 50 Blessings

Contestants

Christian_Babe234
Tariel
Godslilgurlalways
Savvy24
Eyleira
lily00
Rut
HeavenzAngel
ChristianSwimmr92504
GodAlwaysGracious
BMW88
Jasma
littlemrs
blue waterfall
Ruth~
Darrions

Judges
GrammarGrl712
Simply_Me
lilymarie
Jonnyboy12
Darth_Klim

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GrammarGrl712

A Candle Burning Against the Wind
Jun 29, 2005
Georgia
✟27,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think I'd prefer to be a judge. How many judges would you like? And, would you be able to send me a pm on the day of the judging to remind me?
Awesome! I think I'll need about 5 judges...sure, I'll PM the day of judging as a reminder! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.