Living Sacrifice
Dec 1, 2011
California
✟15,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suffered prolonged anxiety attacks which elevated into brief psychosis. I know how you feel.

I felt like it was the end of the world for me.

But embrace the Word of God in these times. Embrace your family, friends, SPIRITUAL support. Nothing can tear down the words of God and God will NEVER fade from your life.

Take hope in the promise that God gives us: "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I need prayers. I am battling a very major situational depression, and can barely eat or get up off the floor. Please pray for God to make me strong so I can function for my husband and friends and family. And for myself. I am afraid if this goes on much longer, I may die...

Take it one minute at a time, Megs. Just keep going, step by step, and don't try to do too much; just concentrate on staying there.

When you start to feel stronger, think about your life. It is sometimes said that depression is a sign that something needs to change; consider what you can change to make your life more bearable, and make a plan to achieve that change, even if it takes years and years.

Meanwhile, hold on; you can do this; you really, really can. One minute at a time.

Lord, have mercy,
Christ, have mercy,
Lord, have mercy.

:crossrc:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,090,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I need prayers. I am battling a very major situational depression, and can barely eat or get up off the floor. Please pray for God to make me strong so I can function for my husband and friends and family. And for myself. I am afraid if this goes on much longer, I may die...

Though you may be having some strong situational stressors, still sometimes one has hidden health reasons for being depressed. The most common health problem in America is hypothyroidism and it is certainly associated with depression. Other symptoms: Loss of hair at outer edges of eyebrows, dry skin, cold hands & feet. Then hormonal imbalances can lead to depression.

Sometimes just avoiding things like sugar & caffeine & additives, getting lots of fresh air & sunshine &, as studies show, exercise, can help one get rid of depression. I personally find that singing and dancing withi praise music works wonders, along with some gentle stretches.

Whatever, of course I don't really know what the underlying factors are. Just some thoughts.

Your Heavenly Father knows and I will pray that He shows you exactly what is right for you and will pray for all good things for you and your family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟735,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Just praying for you. Know you are not alone. He's with you. Please tell him how you feel. Let him take some of it. He will bear some of it. I know please believe me, I know that just crushing feeling sweet lady. You deserve to feel better. And please, when you feel like you can, get to the doc and see if you feel ok to just tell doc what you're going through. I pray you have someone you trust you can talk to to share that load. Imma say a prayer. There.....I hope he's on his way.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.