Nov 19, 2004
somewhere on google maps
✟17,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
hello forum

some members might know my story, i posted it some time ago, i overstayed a visa in 2006, got a lawsuit by the nice mormon church that didnt like an ex bible student mixing up their shelters. since 2006 i hve been back in europe, it didnt take 5 years to realize that this place is a museum and that i cannot live here(germany), too crowded, too angry, too humanistic and postchristian.

i am not a rich man, and masonry and money runs the world, so how to get a foot into the door in the good ole USA ? i miss everthing, the wide plains, the hummingbirds, the oatmeal, the snow in winter and hot summers in SLC.

if anybody feels he should IM me or give a hint, please feel free to do so.

I am involved in a really weird Joseph story here, even tho my family does not acknowledge it. just like joseph of old, i was tossed in jail for stalking, it was in the world leading nation USA/Egypt, i got betryed by a noblewoman, and now the famine/recession is on, affecting the entire world. for any who dont know, Joseph is also the name of the profit of the LDS church which runs all of Utah.

I ve been through much abuse in the last years, sometimes i dont know what to do anymore, i guess we all have those moments. the germans are a stiffnecked and proud people they will never learn. even in my own family i encounter incredible antagonism. i hve bridged the time by learning some hebrew.

If you wanna tell me that i am just dreaming, please find another thread to air your "opinion". there must be a way into the states for me.

greetings

MB

PS: called the embassy on january they say no way. I say there must be a way. can´t be true that the goats eat up all the good pasture and i only get to eat the remains and droppings. thats not cool.

PPS: havent been working in quite a while either, dont wanna get involved with the people here too much, they are world class in dragging you down to their spiritual level util u end up being disillusioned and angry just like them, haha. well at least one thing that they´re good for hehe. anbody wanna talk to me about it, we can skype just hit me an IM.