Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
praying, too.

Might want to think about Yahweh and His Word more often such as:
""Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition(definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7 amp

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful." Col 3:5

Yeshua said "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,788.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings and spiritual strength in Jesus name I pray. We also rebuke such evil in the name of Jesus.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

My advice is to continue if faith teachings...

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do pray for you to be totally freed. Since you asked for advice I will give you 2 kinds.
First, when you feel attacked, sing or even hum Christian praise songs. Check out how singing is spiritual warfare as in the stories of David singing for Saul, Paul and Silas singing in prison and Jehoshaphat sending his priests, not any armies, to sing before the armies surrounding Israel.

2nd, I would check out Derek Prince. I feel l need to give a disclaimer in that there are a couple of areas where I think, personally, that he is missing it in regard to the Bible. But...I also think he was very sincere and has a ton of good advice on how to cast out demons. Youtube has many videos on that topic from him.

Upvote 0