Politics
US-Others
Bad habit:
Digging up the lawn

Quirk:
I only like females shorter that me!

Pet Peeve:
Other dogs trying to sniff my butt!

Are there any females shorter than you?---Yah -- like you don't sniff! You just have to stand on your back legs to get a good whiff!

Last edited:
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Pet Peeve:
Other dogs trying to sniff my butt!

Have you ever noticed that while those other dogs are sniffing your butt, you are sniffing theirs. Funny thing that.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Rose,

Bad Habit: Planners. I love them! I prefer daily planners but they weren’t an option for awhile. Weekly versions didn’t have the writing space I needed. Clever Fox created one which fit the bill. I had two at that point (daily and weekly).

When I signed up for life coaching a planner was included in the bundle. Then I received a fourth from Cultivate What Matters. Now I’ve found a prayer planner that’s ideal! And I forgot about the budget planner. See what I mean? :D If you’ve lost count that’s four! The new prayer planners are due in November.

Quirks: I love projects! Decluttering, organizing and decorating bring me joy. I keep a yardstick near the nightstand. I whip it out to measure the walls and space for my next idea. And I like tools too. Power tools.

Pet Peeves: They’re all related to cleanliness. I don’t like untidy or cluttered spaces. I won’t sit in someone else’s mess. I don’t care for public rest rooms or potluck.

But I would enjoy a supper club. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Wow, you wouldn't like the condition of my bedroom at all then lol and I can sort of see how pet peeves and quirks fit,.. but not all that sure about the bad habit part. :/

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow, you wouldn't like the condition of my bedroom at all then lol and I can sort of see how pet peeves and quirks fit,.. but not all that sure about the bad habit part. :/

Rose,

I have no opinion about anyone’s personal space. But the idea of sitting in someone’s untidiness is uncomfortable. We all have moments when our surroundings aren’t their best. Life happens.

However, I’m home all day. That carries a different degree of responsibility. I have the resources to maintain my home and provide a welcoming atmosphere for my spouse and visitors if I make it a priority. God is glorified through hospitality and fellowship.

He didn’t put this in place for me to be lazy. Everything has a purpose. Each area of my life is an opportunity for ministry. That’s intentional.

As for the planners, I can’t use them all at once. :p

I like this...
D5F63946-8192-4845-BB86-77DE116FF0FD.jpeg

And this...

59FADF03-50F0-4CD8-940A-F94FC0E4D1D6.jpeg

And this too. :D

169665FB-BB57-4A63-91EB-DAE6ADEC967A.png

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay, well that's not really a bad habit it just sounds rather complicated to me. :scratch:

Rose,

Overconsumption isn’t good. ;)

Wise stewards consider their spending. I’m not thrifty or a minimalist but I’m conscious nonetheless. Do I need this may seem minor. But its easy to fill your life with stuff if your spending is unchecked.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,428.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Okay, so I have this weird habit of only watching half of a tv show that is an hour long, switching to something else, and then later coming back and watching the second half. I just can't watch it straight through. :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums