✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
:confused:
I am truly wondering if he ever had Covid19 and had a faulty test or maybe he's delirious.
Should this be in the conspiracy theory part of the forum? LOL.

The stories, speculation, comments and predictions are going to get even more numerous in the days to come.

• Haha
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Should this be in the conspiracy theory part of the forum? LOL.

The stories, speculation, comments and predictions are going to get even more numerous in the days to come.

Who knows?
I just find the whole thing bizarre as compared to anyone else who had Covid19.

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Who knows?
I just find the whole thing bizarre as compared to anyone else who had Covid19.
Lots of people have had COVID19 and not even known. The range of symptoms and severity is huge...

Some die... some are oblivious... that's the two extremes.

Of course he's going to put up a show of "healthy".. No matter who the POTUS is.. they well never ever state their true health.. never have... never will...

Just like an athlete.. They will say.. "he has an upper body injury" Never the details.. never show their hand.

They do not do this just for the people of the US... nor the people who hate him... Those people are so self absorbed that they think that all these things that Trump and his advisors do.... is about them..

They need to get over themselves.. It is always the optics of POTUS on the world stage...that comes first...

The left is so narcissistic that they always think that Trump is up to something in concerns to them... pffft.

If he came out and said he was really sick and they had him on an oxygen mask.. on a gurney.. and wheeled him to a transfer vehicle.... the left would be headlining that he was faking it for sympathy votes....

I've said it before.. I'll say it again.... If Trump developed a cure for cancer.. He would be blamed for doing it too late..

The man cannot win.. The vocal minority.. will always find fault... If they gave the man a compliment.. their heads would explode.

Trump has COVID19... He is standing strong for his country.. It can take 5 to 10 days for the virus to get a good hold on you.. He has the best treatment available (which, again, people complain about ) Listen people.... If Trump was to die.. tomorrow.. the political vacuum would set off world events that you don't even think about..

You think you have chaos now??? Pense would become President.. then the left would have to get out their play book and start digging in on his past and find all kinds of reasons to impeach him... Then.. there would be the whole "who is going to run against Biden"?

Anyway.. He is doing what all the poo whoo people would expect if they had their guy in office.
He's doing what any leader would do...

Get over the news... most of it is fake anyway.

Upvote 0