Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear family,

Please pray for me and my baby, due soon according to the doc this morning, maybe a couple of weeks. Am delighted, but a lot of things on my mind. It is going to be a uphill experience with some elders in the family wanting to have the child brought up as a hindu, even naming the child might become a challenge. This is a cultural thing as I was born into a hindu family myself. I am confident that I can prevent that from happening but will mostly cause problems in the family. I need strength to keep my testimony. Am praying hard that the Lord will hedge in the baby against any attack from the enemy. He is faithful, I know He will do it. He called me out of darkness, and I can surely trust Him with the child He has given me.

Also, personal issues continue on but am totally leaning on God to get us thru this time and to a better place. We both need a lot of prayer. Thank you for your kindness in praying for us.

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi dear one, you're a professed Christian, and it's your baby. While I've been married (and widowed) twice, I've never been a mom. But if it were me, I'd seek or would have already sought serious Biblical counsel on this one, while knowing innately that I must go in the direction of my first love. I pray for you and your child's health, two weeks away wow... :) ... please keep us posted, blessings!

Reactions: vcs
Upvote 0

Elyalan

Jun 25, 2012
✟7,697.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
Father, I pray for vcs' unborn child, that he or she is born 100% healthy, and to help calm the mother-to-be's nerves as she is preparing to welcome her child into this world. Father, I also pray to protect her unborn child from attacks from the spiritual enemy. With You anything is possible. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Lifting you and yout li'l one up to our Abba, our God, Who is a very PRESENT Help in our times of trouble. Praying that He surrounds both of you with His protection and inexplicable grace that flows ever more abundantly during uncertainty and trials and hardship. May He shield you both and bring you both through the storm to His oasis of refreshment, blessings, and plenty, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Love,
Brenda ((((hug))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Dear family,

Please pray for me and my baby, due soon according to the doc this morning, maybe a couple of weeks. Am delighted, but a lot of things on my mind. It is going to be a uphill experience with some elders in the family wanting to have the child brought up as a hindu, even naming the child might become a challenge. This is a cultural thing as I was born into a hindu family myself. I am confident that I can prevent that from happening but will mostly cause problems in the family. I need strength to keep my testimony. Am praying hard that the Lord will hedge in the baby against any attack from the enemy. He is faithful, I know He will do it. He called me out of darkness, and I can surely trust Him with the child He has given me.

Also, personal issues continue on but am totally leaning on God to get us thru this time and to a better place. We both need a lot of prayer. Thank you for your kindness in praying for us.

Praying for a normal delivery and normal, healthy baby that will be brought up knowing & loving Messiah. Praying for you to be given compassion and tact and angelic help in dealing with the Hindu relatives. Praying for all issues to work out well for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
praying, luv. He LOVES you and your li'l one SO much. He is such a GOOD Shepherd. Father be with our precious sister and Your beloved daughter in these moments, hours, days, and months, and shine your Light on her path before her. Thank You that You are a Lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Father You are soooo GOOD. We love You and we praise Your name with all that is in us. Bless our sister and her precious li'l one, in the name of Jesus, amen.

He LOVES you sooo much, dear heart, and so do we. Praise His name for the internet, amen? (((hug)))

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” ~Joshua 1:9

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.