Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The atheist Darwinist agenda is to establish their gospel in the schools and society.

What "gospel" is that? And where can I find a copy of this agenda?

The atheist philosophy is that humanity is a relatively meaningless life form produced by a series of random, mindless and directionless mechanisms.

That would actually be existential nihilism.
Existential nihilism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Science' is addressing the question of God, determining it's all in the mind of the individual and that God doesn't exist.

Science might be investigating whether humans are hard-wired for belief, but it simply cannot address the "question of God". This is just another phantasmal straw man on your part.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The problem is that the atheist Darwinist agenda is being taught in schools as fact, when it's actually just another atheistic philosophy.

And it's time 'scientific' journals stop pretending they're neutral on God, they're not.

But it is fact.

Or did I miss the Eighth day when God made 3.5-billion-year-old fossils?

Upvote 0

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So you are complaining about something when you don't even know what it says.
It's what religious people do. I remember when "The Life of Brian" was released, there were folks picketing outside the theater, protesting the "blasphemous" movie. I talked with several of them, on the way in, and on the way out. NONE OF THEM had seen the movie.

I do not think that atheism is a religion, but for the sake of this discussion we shall assume it is.

When religious people want to criticize non-theists, they accuse atheists of being religious. They claim that science is religion, and relies on "faith".

" Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." --- Hebrews 11:1 NIV

So, by their own inerrant WORD OF GOD, "faith" is wishful thinking and certainty without evidence.

And when they wish to condemn science or atheism, they say, essentially, "You're just like us!"

:doh:

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟927,129.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
The problem is that the atheist Darwinist agenda is being taught in schools as fact, when it's actually just another atheistic philosophy.

You should know that Christians who accept evolution out number atheists in all predominantly Christian countries.

We are a vocal minority at best.

And it's time 'scientific' journals stop pretending they're neutral on God, they're not.

I'm sure all the journals in your head are wall to wall: "There is no God, now let's go have group gay sex!" but since you have already admitted that you didn't even read this little article in a pop sci magazine before posting it as evidence and using it as your personal avatar, you'll excuse me if I'm dubious about anything you say.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I do not think that atheism is a religion, but for the sake of this discussion we shall assume it is.

So what? Why do you care that another religion exists? Are you now going to complain about Islam? Hinduism? Paganism? What is with this obsession with atheism as a "religion"?

Because, for the most part, Muslims look like Muslims, Hindus look like Hindus, Buddhists look like Buddhists, etc... Atheists don't really have stereotyped physical characteristics. Anyone could be an atheist. To a Christian this makes them a bit like sleeper agents, and Christians like to know where their enemies are.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because, for the most part, Muslims look like Muslims, Hindus look like Hindus, Buddhists look like Buddhists, etc... Atheists don't really have stereotyped physical characteristics.

As he say's, not getting a look at himself.

From what I have noticed, atheists have a doom and gloom look to them. Pretending to be smart and yet cultivating around negativity. Pretending to be victim's of some sort. And eager to blame other's for their short coming's. Pretending to have a better understanding, all the while, lost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Suddenly picture's an atheistic's view of the Bible.

I've actually read it 3 times, not including two years of Bible study. I'd bet a lot of others have read it at least once.

Really? What do atheists look like?

From what I have noticed, atheists have a doom and gloom look to them. Pretending to be smart and yet cultivating
around negativity. Pretending to be victim's of some sort. And eager to blame other's for their short coming's.
Pretending to have a better understanding, all the while, lost.

Isn't that just the pitch perfect response?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
they're after your children with their atheistic gospel.

Did you know that there's another group after your children? Round Earthers.

Yes, you heard that right. There are people who believe that the Earth is round like a ball!

Don't let your children be taught that the Earth is anything other than flat, as the Hebrews believed. Their atheistic ideas will contaminate your children.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you know that there's another group after your children? Round Earthers.

Yes, you heard that right. There are people who believe that the Earth is round like a ball!

Don't let your children be taught that the Earth is anything other than flat, as the Hebrews believed. Their atheistic ideas will contaminate your children.

Surely you aren't that bitter of the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟927,129.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens

From what I have noticed, atheists have a doom and gloom look to them. Pretending to be smart and yet cultivating around negativity. Pretending to be victim's of some sort. And eager to blame other's for their short coming's. Pretending to have a better understanding, all the while, lost.

From a guy who just made a joke about people being abandoned by God, calling us negative seems a little rich.

(I'll try not to jump to conclusions, but most Christians who have a issue with the generic group "atheists" seem to be comfortable with a universe where people spend eternity in agony... so, that feels a little negative.)

Upvote 0

Sunshine Locket

This isn't what the Genie in the bottle promised
Apr 19, 2014
✟1,712.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Mind blown......
I am going to bed
Really.
The SA lend to refuting the notion that atheists don't proselytize. ;) Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :blush: They even have a liturgy if you read the comments section on SA's website.

From their FAQ page: Why do you use the phrase Atheist Church?
The phrase “atheist church” was something we used when starting out. It seemed like a good shorthand phrase to explain what it is (and definitely helped us get press attention which has been vital in getting Sunday Assembly off the ground). However, we focus not on Atheism but on celebrating life.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Many have found God by the billions. I personally have. It's not according to the atheist 'scientific' demands though.

Cool, you have found your God, I am happy for you and all the others.

Now for the important questions regarding your God:

-are you free to believe in the God of your choosing?
-are you free to worship the God of your choosing?

Simple yes or no will do - thanks

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many have found God by the billions. I personally have. It's not according to the atheist 'scientific' demands though.

Popularity of an idea is not evidence of its truth value.

Upvote 0