Atheistic Scientists Pushing Their Religion

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
World without God in a science journal? This is yet one more example of the anti-theist, Darwinist religion of many scientists who demand God be taken out of one's worldview. And this is why the atheistic viewpoint of Darwinism is being taught in our schools, they're after your children with their atheistic gospel.

currentcover.jpg

Here's a sample of their atheistic gospel: Losing our religion: Your guide to a godless future.

Sign in to read: Losing our religion: Your guide to a godless future - life - 30 April 2014 - New Scientist

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't matter if I read the article or not, the point was that a certain element of the scientific community is getting bolder, and more open, concerning their gospel.

What business does the question of God have in a 'real' scientific journal? Didn't think they concerned themselves with theology.

Upvote 0

Rubiks

proud libtard
Aug 14, 2012
United States
✟137,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What business does the question of God have in a 'real' scientific journal? Didn't think they concerned themselves with theology.

Meh, I suppose you have a point. The question of God's existence isn't a scientific question, its beyond the realms of what science can explore

Upvote 0

Sunshine Locket

This isn't what the Genie in the bottle promised
Apr 19, 2014
✟1,712.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Doesn't matter if I read the article or not, the point was that a certain element of the scientific community is getting bolder, and more open, concerning their gospel.

Actually, it does matter that you didn't read the article. Because in reading the mere excerpt available at your link, because to read the full text requires subscribing to an Atheistic scientific on-line journal, would necessarily mean you understand the full import of what the article is saying.

As it stands with what is immediately available to read, the author of the article attended the Sunday Assembly atheist church.

Now what?

I won't subscribe so I won't know. I can presume you didn't either and shall also not know.

In our lifetime, yours and mine, we'll not see a world that exists without God being honored in some form or fashion. Especially when atheists have now gone about creating churches or assembly's dedicated to atheism. ;)

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

So you are complaining about something when you don't even know what it says.

Or how about maybe it was an article about whether human brains are or are not hardwired to find religion?

Like these articles:

Humans 'hardwired for religion' | World news | theguardian.com

Are humans hard-wired for faith? - CNN.com

Phil Zuckerman: Are We 'Hard-Wired' for God?

Is religion hardwired? « Why Evolution Is True

Is The Human Brain Hardwired for God? | Think Tank | Big Think

Science Explains Why Our Brains May Be ‘Hardwired’ for God

Why we are born to believe in God: It's wired into the brain, says psychologist | Mail Online

In short, look before you leap, otherwise you may fall flat on your face...

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you are complaining about something when you don't even know what it says.

Or how about maybe it was an article about whether human brains are or are not hardwired to find religion?

Like these articles:

Humans 'hardwired for religion' | World news | theguardian.com

Are humans hard-wired for faith? - CNN.com

Phil Zuckerman: Are We 'Hard-Wired' for God?

Is religion hardwired? « Why Evolution Is True

Is The Human Brain Hardwired for God? | Think Tank | Big Think

Science Explains Why Our Brains May Be ‘Hardwired’ for God

Why we are born to believe in God: It's wired into the brain, says psychologist | Mail Online

In short, look before you leap, otherwise you may fall flat on your face...

The atheistic masses rise up in hypocritical anger at the IDers, but as long as religion and God are framed in the dismissive gospel of the preaching of atheistic scientists, it's permissible for 'science' to address the question of God.

God is just a Darwinist evolutionary construct and has no place in modern society. All hail Darwin!!

Upvote 0

Syd the Human

Let it go
Mar 27, 2014
✟8,185.00
Faith
Agnostic
The atheistic masses rise up in hypocritical anger at the IDers, but as long as religion and God are framed in the dismissive gospel of the preaching of atheistic scientists, it's permissible for 'science' to address the question of God.

God is just a Darwinist evolutionary construct and has no place in modern society. All hail Darwin!!

I do not think that atheism is a religion, but for the sake of this discussion we shall assume it is.

So what? Why do you care that another religion exists? Are you now going to complain about Islam? Hinduism? Paganism? What is with this obsession with atheism as a "religion"?

I do not see the point of this. No matter what, other religions will exist along side Christianity. That's like getting mad that different companies of beer exist instead of just your favorite brand existing.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do not think that atheism is a religion, but for the sake of this discussion we shall assume it is.

So what? Why do you care that another religion exists? Are you now going to complain about Islam? Hinduism? Paganism? What is with this obsession with atheism as a "religion"?

I do not see the point of this. No matter what, other religions will exist along side Christianity. That's like getting mad that different companies of beer exist instead of just your favorite brand existing.

The problem is that the atheist Darwinist agenda is being taught in schools as fact, when it's actually just another atheistic philosophy.

And it's time 'scientific' journals stop pretending they're neutral on God, they're not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Syd the Human

Let it go
Mar 27, 2014
✟8,185.00
Faith
Agnostic
The problem is that the atheist Darwinist agenda is being taught in schools as fact, when it's actually just another atheistic philosophy.

And it's time 'scientific' journals stop pretending they're neutral on God, they're not.

What is the atheist Darwinist agenda? What is this atheist philosophy?

So using the scientific method to understand the psychology of why people believe in a god or gods is not scientific? Could you explain further please?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

1. Things that exist only in the minds of Creationists.
and
2. Phrases that, once someone uses them, we can stop taking them seriously.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟309,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If there is evidence of your God, do you think we would have found it already?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

So using the scientific method to understand the psychology of why people believe in a god or gods is not scientific? Could you explain further please?

The atheist Darwinist agenda is to establish their gospel in the schools and society. The atheist philosophy is that humanity is a relatively meaningless life form produced by a series of random, mindless and directionless mechanisms.

'Science' is addressing the question of God, determining it's all in the mind of the individual and that God doesn't exist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

madaz

dyslexic agnostic insomniac
Mar 14, 2012
Gold Coast Australia
✟9,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
World without God in a science journal? This is yet one more example of the anti-theist, Darwinist religion of many scientists who demand God be taken out of one's worldview. And this is why the atheistic viewpoint of Darwinism is being taught in our schools, they're after your children with their atheistic gospel.

currentcover.jpg

Here's a sample of their atheistic gospel: Losing our religion: Your guide to a godless future.

Sign in to read: Losing our religion: Your guide to a godless future - life - 30 April 2014 - New Scientist

Since you couldn't be bothered reading this article I wont bother either. I'll just respond to you.

First of all science is not a religion.

Secondly, I don't think omitting god(s) from school subjects is any more anti-theist than omitting fairies from school subjects is anti-fairy lovers.

School is not a place to teach kids that god(s) exist, any teachers doing that would be pushing their religion indeed.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Many have found God by the billions. I personally have. It's not according to the atheist 'scientific' demands though.

And many more have found that the Christian God is NOT the real god. Do you see how argument from popularity just doesn't work?

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Doesn't matter if I read the article or not,

I know. Because if you don't know what is actually in the article, you can just make stuff up and project your own fantasies and phantoms onto the content. Straw men are always easier to argue against.

...the point was that a certain element of the scientific community is getting bolder, and more open, concerning their gospel.

Graham Lawton isn't part of the "scientific community". He's a science journalist and an editor at the science version of Newsweek. The article, from what I can tell, has nothing to do with your imagined "gospel". Lawton appears to merely be engaging in some future sociology and what an atheist world would be like.

New Scientist is not a 'real' scientific journal. It's not peer reviewed.

Upvote 0