✟142,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"He could literally have corpses in his basement and I would not have cared!"

This of course would be seen as a prime example of "Trump derangement" syndrome by conservatives like myself (Where a person literally is willing to put up with anything, just to have Trump out of office. Including not caring if the candidate your backing should be in a rest home.... )

(I deleted the previous link because I thought I head someone use the F word, the link came from something called the Trigonometry broadcast which I assume is either something affiliated with Harris or maybe online atheists or Free Thought folks.)
Grassley, Johnson demand FBI interview, say previous meeting on Hunter probe pushed false Russian disinfo tale

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

This of course would be seen as a prime example of "Trump derangement" syndrome by conservatives like myself (Where a person literally is willing to put up with anything, just to have Trump out of office. Including not caring if the candidate your backing should be in a rest home.... )

(I deleted the previous link because I thought I head someone use the F word, the link came from something called the Trigonometry broadcast which I assume is either something affiliated with Harris or maybe online atheists or Free Thought folks.)

What a shame....he was one of the last public intellectuals on the left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

FBI blasted after Zuckerberg revealed their warning ahead of the Hunter Biden laptop story: ‘Collusion'

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Zuckerberg publicaly admits working with FBI to suppress Hunter Biden story

Upvote 0