Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I guess that justifies our abandonment of our own principles in setting up detention without due process of law.

GTMO is a stain on our national honor. I am disappointed in our country's lack of conviction under fire....

Those would pull a Willie Horton with former GITMO detainees have no sense of due process.

Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Did you happen to catch this part of the article?

“All of them were released from Guantanamo Bay under the administration of George W. Bush.”

You might want to change the picture…
Still Obama's fault, get with the program.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you believe that Osama bin Laden should have been given a trial?
Are you comfortable with the President, in this case Obama, having the power to order someone to be killed without a trial? I understand they were shooting back so there was probably no way he was going alive but you make it sound like it he would even deserve a trial had he simply been apprehended without a firefight.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Why shouldn't he?

Are you afraid he might've gotten off or something?
Or maybe said something that shouldn't be known by the public, ooooOOOOoooo.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The difference is Bush did it before we knew what would happen whereas Obama is doing it after we know what did happen.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????????????????????

crazy-pills.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why shouldn't he?

Are you afraid he might've gotten off or something?
Perhaps you should ask Obama or Hillary that question since it was their decision to not give Osama bin Laden a trial.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well I guess that justifies our abandonment of our own principles in setting up detention without due process of law.

Well if you want to have due process of the law you aren't allowed to gain information about the people you convict by torturing people...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you have any conflicting evidence, please, share with the class.
Clinton and Obama founded ISIS so they had to shoot bin Laden..... a really, really strong leader, BTW... like Rudy and Vlad. Trump could work with bin Laden because bin Laden wasn't all that into ISIS. Trust Mr. Trump. He knows more about ISIS than the generals, NATO, Crooked Hillary, the awful, disgusting media and Lyin' Ted Cruz. His father was photographed with Lee Harvey Oswald, you know. Just sayin'.... it was in the only news outlet you can trust, the National Enquirer. Real journalists, you know, not like that guy at ABC and the disgusting people at the New York Times.

And how about that Wall?, huh? It'll be beautiful, wonderful and Mexican rapists will pay for it.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Clinton and Obama founded ISIS so they had to shoot bin Laden..... a really, really strong leader, BTW... like Rudy and Vlad. Trump could work with bin Laden because bin Laden wasn't all that into ISIS. Trust Mr. Trump. He knows more about ISIS than the generals, NATO, Crooked Hillary, the awful, disgusting media and Lyin' Ted Cruz. His father was photographed with Lee Harvey Oswald, you know. Just sayin'.... it was in the only news outlet you can trust, the National Enquirer. Real journalists, you know, not like that guy at ABC and the disgusting people at the New York Times.

And how about that Wall?, huh? It'll be beautiful, wonderful and Mexican rapists will pay for it.

The sad thing is, if I wasn't familiar with your posting history, I couldn't be sure you were joking.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am so good at being sarcastic that I can really really be sarcastic and serious when talking about Mr. Trump and the fantastic plans he will drop down on American greatness. And Roger Ailes is so smart.... a really good friend to Mr. Trump and great patriot. I look for him to be appointed to the Trump transition team in a brand new post, the Undersecretary of Women's Issues.

Upvote 0