Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Went walking yesterday and the leg is a little sore. I'm going to try to walk every day and pray that I don't have any problems. If it doesn't get any worse then now I will be fine. I'm hoping to get my next shot before I start the new job.
I started the job and it requires a lot of walking. My leg has done incredibly well but the walking has revealed another problem, my right knee ( the nerve pain is in the left leg) It really hurts in the back of my knee. The last time it felt like this the ACL was stretched and I had to have surgery. I’m praying I can get by until I have sufficient time in at this job to get an MRI and see an orthopaedic surgeon. I know God will make a way. I’m also going to request to change shifts after I have been here a while. Right now I have to work on Sundays. Thanks again to everyone for the prayers, I appreciate it

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started the job and it requires a lot of walking. My leg has done incredibly well but the walking has revealed another problem, my right knee ( the nerve pain is in the left leg) It really hurts in the back of my knee. The last time it felt like this the ACL was stretched and I had to have surgery. I’m praying I can get by until I have sufficient time in at this job to get an MRI and see an orthopaedic surgeon. I know God will make a way. I’m also going to request to change shifts after I have been here a while. Right now I have to work on Sundays. Thanks again to everyone for the prayers, I appreciate it
The pain in my right knee may be nerve pain as well. My back is hurting on the right side now. A nurse told me that the knee hurting in the back sounds like nerve pain to her. Praying for relief from the pain so that I can do my job well. Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I qualify with my firearm tomorrow I’m praying that goes smoothly

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The pain in my right knee may be nerve pain as well. My back is hurting on the right side now. A nurse told me that the knee hurting in the back sounds like nerve pain to her. Praying for relief from the pain so that I can do my job well. Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I qualify with my firearm tomorrow I’m praying that goes smoothly
Thanks to everyone for the prayers

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The
The knee was really bad today. I have an appointment with my Doctor on December 8th that was the first available. Praying I can make it until I have enough time in to have surgery if needed

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The

The knee was really bad today. I have an appointment with my Doctor on December 8th that was the first available. Praying I can make it until I have enough time in to have surgery if needed
Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank all of you for the prayers and kind words
I started having pain in the back of my knee on the other leg. I went to the Doctor Thursday and he said I have a Baker’s cyst. It is fluid that builds up in the back of the knee. Sometimes it goes away on its own, sometimes it requires surgery and sometimes the underlying problem has to be treated. The Doctor prescribed pain medicine and if it doesn’t get better he will refer me to an orthopaedic surgeon.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
It’s times like these you have to have faith. My father in law has been getting worse and worse and he died yesterday. Last Thursday an 18 wheeler ran a stop sign and hit my daughter in law. She has had several surgeries and had to have her jaw wired shut. She had complications and had to have a tracheotomy. She is unconscious now she has Mercer. I don’t know how my wife is able to deal with all this. You just have to trust God and depend on him. I’m at work and have to qualify with my firearm today, after lunch I will be able to be with my wife.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s times like these you have to have faith. My father in law has been getting worse and worse and he died yesterday. Last Thursday an 18 wheeler ran a stop sign and hit my daughter in law. She has had several surgeries and had to have her jaw wired shut. She had complications and had to have a tracheotomy. She is unconscious now she has Mercer. I don’t know how my wife is able to deal with all this. You just have to trust God and depend on him. I’m at work and have to qualify with my firearm today, after lunch I will be able to be with my wife.
Now I have Covid and my wife has Pleurisy

Upvote 0